# 161 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/08/10 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by houtz
Wasn't the box art a blog?
Yes it was.

# 162 nemesis04 @ 01/08/10 09:39 AM
Quote:
Wasn't the box art a blog? That was posted yesterday if I'm not mistaken. I wouldn't be surprised if every Thursday we get a new blog but don't hold me to that.

Last year it was every Tuesday.

# 163 Senor_Herbatron @ 01/08/10 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Last year it was every Tuesday.
I thought so but the blog yesterday threw me off. Tuesday would be better as it's closer than Thursday

# 164 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/08/10 09:57 AM
Quote:
I thought so but the blog yesterday threw me off. Tuesday would be better as it's closer than Thursday

But farther away from Thursday if it is Wednesday ...

# 165 BravesBoy @ 01/08/10 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by byobd4
doing reel time like mlb2k9
but doin it right

# 166 Jamin23 @ 01/08/10 02:44 PM
Target field looks great. So does this game. You all are lucky to be able to play such a great game.

# 167 Pared @ 01/08/10 02:48 PM
There's nothing lucky about it. Buy the system, buy the game, spit on luck.

# 168 Jamin23 @ 01/08/10 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
There's nothing lucky about it. Buy the system, buy the game, spit on luck.
I'm not saying you are lucky to have a PS3. I'm saying you are lucky to have such a great game to play. I have a 360 and don't want to fork over the cash for a PS3.

# 169 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/08/10 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
I'm not saying you are lucky to have a PS3. I'm saying you are lucky to have such a great game to play. I have a 360 and don't want to fork over the cash for a PS3.

Trust me, you would be doing yourself a great favor. Not only The Show which will never leave the system, but for some miracle it does, there are a bevy of awesome exclusives for it.

# 170 Jamin23 @ 01/08/10 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
Trust me, you would be doing yourself a great favor. Not only The Show which will never leave the system, but for some miracle it does, there are a bevy of awesome exclusives for it.
If I had it my way I would have both consoles because they both are great and I like to come on to this side of the boards to see what is new for this game and it's like torture. Not to carry this thread anymore off track anymore than I already have. Enjoy the show and the PS3.

# 171 sportdan30 @ 01/08/10 07:32 PM
fyi, while trying to view this video today on my PC at work, it infected my computer with malware! Just be careful. Word of warning. Thankfully, I don't run in to those sorts of problems on my Mac at home.

# 172 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/08/10 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportdan30
fyi, while trying to view this video today on my PC at work, it infected my computer with malware! Just be careful. Word of warning. Thankfully, I don't run in to those sorts of problems on my Mac at home.

That should never have happened, it is youtube. Something else probably triggered it. Or it was a false positive which is all too common.

I run Kaspersky IS, and it would have shut that down faster than you can click the link if it had legit malware.

Also the computer could have had malware from somewhere else that acts up when it sees youtube videos.

# 173 Woodweaver @ 01/08/10 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
That should never have happened, it is youtube. Something else probably triggered it. Or it was a false positive which is all too common.

I run Kaspersky IS, and it would have shut that down faster than you can click the link if it had legit malware.

Also the computer could have had malware from somewhere else that acts up when it sees youtube videos.
What he said.

# 174 findinghomer @ 01/09/10 09:18 AM
if they added real time, wonder why there was a batter cutscene? or maybe they had it on traditional mode?

# 175 Pared @ 01/09/10 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportdan30
It's because of the ads that load with the page at GameTrailers.

Get yourself AdBlock for firefox if possible. Then, you wouldn't really have to worry about having any sort of pseudo-protection program as long as you know what you are clicking on.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.