Home
Madden 2010 News Post

The latest Madden NFL 10 roster update will be available soon for download on XBL and PSN. Check out the full list of moves that will be included in the update.

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 SubZero97 @ 01/08/10 12:36 PM
Still no boost for Mendyhall, but nice boost finally for Wallace.

9ers fans will be happy, over 7 increases only 2 decreases to non starters.

# 2 SubZero97 @ 01/08/10 12:39 PM
Philly Deshean Jackosn 99 speed.

# 3 suthrnthug @ 01/08/10 12:39 PM
Nice to see Green Bay got some love. C-Wood and Finley got much deserved boosts.

# 4 Dingo72 @ 01/08/10 01:00 PM
I am at work for the next 12 hours...Can someone tell me what they did with the following Bears players?

Cutler
Forte
Aromashodu

# 5 suthrnthug @ 01/08/10 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo72
I am at work for the next 12 hours...Can someone tell me what they did with the following Bears players?

Cutler
Forte
Aromashodu
Cutler - increased to 82
Forte - decreased to 86
Aromashodu - increased to 73

# 6 SubZero97 @ 01/08/10 01:04 PM
Quote:

Cutler
Forte
Aromashodu
Cutler - increase 80-82
Forte - decrease 87-86
Aromashodu - increase 62-73

# 7 Dingo72 @ 01/08/10 01:12 PM
Thanks guys, very much appreciated. I am hoping they increased Aromashodu's speed. He looks like he will be decent next year...Too bad the coaches were too dumb to use him more this past season!

# 8 huskerfan4life @ 01/08/10 01:13 PM
do you know if they fixed the ir list

# 9 Beasts Inc @ 01/08/10 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubZero97
Cutler - increase 80-82
Forte - decrease 87-86
Aromashodu - increase 62-73

still no love for Earl Bennett and what's with dropping Chris Williams? ever since he replaced that old fart at LT, the entire line has looked VERY improved and pretty much rendered the Mullet useless against the Queens, I'd say that warrants a little raise, not a drop.

# 10 suthrnthug @ 01/08/10 01:19 PM
Quote:
Thanks guys, very much appreciated. I am hoping they increased Aromashodu's speed. He looks like he will be decent next year...Too bad the coaches were too dumb to use him more this past season!
Unfortunately the roster update is not out yet and EA did not indicate Aromashodu is getting a speed update.

# 11 Dingo72 @ 01/08/10 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beasts Inc
still no love for Earl Bennett and what's with dropping Chris Williams? ever since he replaced that old fart at LT, the entire line has looked VERY improved and pretty much rendered the Mullet useless against the Queens, I'd say that warrants a little raise, not a drop.

They dropped Chris Williams? Great, so much for the promise of a great roster. With as much time as they took, they should have been able to do a better job with players that actually came on late.

I am sure they only focused on the highlight real which means all O-Lineman probably got the shaft for evey team.

# 12 CM Hooe @ 01/08/10 01:26 PM
Why the heck does Cowboys FS Ken Hamlin keep going down? I've watched just about every Cowboys game this season and he's either been injured or been on the field as a solid player. Am I missing something here?

# 13 CreatineKasey @ 01/08/10 01:28 PM
Check out Jamaal Charles... 86 OVR.

They are bringin' down some of my favorite Steelers on D. William Gay is looking pretty bad at 72 right now. Wallace is one of the best slot WR in the game at this point.

# 14 suthrnthug @ 01/08/10 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
Check out Jamaal Charles... 86 OVR.

They are bringin' down some of my favorite Steelers on D. William Gay is looking pretty bad at 72 right now. Wallace is one of the best slot WR in the game at this point.
Charles is a beast. Makes you wonder why Kansas City didn't trade Johnson last year instead of cutting him.

# 15 SubZero97 @ 01/08/10 01:39 PM
Steelers got upgrades where they needed, but Mendy gets tired too fast and still fumbles too much.

Also Woodley deserved an update. They shouldnt have dropped Miller.

Gay deserved a drop, he sucks. You should be starting Deshea anyways, his awareness makes up for his speed..

# 16 RavensFan2k3 @ 01/08/10 01:48 PM
cool...the next one isnt till superbowl weekend? i guess i can finally start my franchise now!

I see Terrell Suggs and Ed Reed both went down in ratings...do you guys think that if a player is hurt, he should stay the same, or he deserves to be brought down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suthrnthug
Unfortunately the roster update is not out yet and EA did not indicate Aromashodu is getting a speed update.
Wait it's not out yet?

# 17 RavensFan2k3 @ 01/08/10 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
do you know if they fixed the ir list
I dont think its something that can be "fixed". The reason they took it off because there are more players on IR than Madden can allow, so instead of choosing, they just took everyone off. I'm sure there are more players on IR now than the last update, so I dont see why it would have changed.

# 18 jimbo1215 @ 01/08/10 02:05 PM
YAY Aso taken down another point for no reason.

# 19 RedZoneD25 @ 01/08/10 02:05 PM
YEAAH

DeSean gettin 99 speed AND still better than Miles Austin. Schweet. Now if we lose tomorrow, I can beat on him with Asante and burn Jenkins with DJ

# 20 sniperhare @ 01/08/10 02:40 PM
MJD better be getting a carry update, he only had 2 fumbles the entire year. He's not shown on that list, but sometimes they don't list the minor changes.

And Knighton better be one of the top rookie DTs, his ratings have been horrible all year.

It's a shame that they can't even get the players accurately rated, Alexander and Smith have both played outstanding and neither have seen any updates.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.