MLB 10 News Post

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 81 x1Blumpkin1x @ 01/14/10 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Knowing how much Kolbe, Aaron, Lorne and Brian want the franchise to be the greatest possible...I think we franchise players are going to be happy with the new additions this year(I hope! )

M.K.
Knight165
I am looking forward to hearing what additions they have made to franchise mode. I am pretty much a strictly franchise player (play a bit of RTTS), so any improvements are welcome. I found last year's to be a fun mode, I am actually still playing my Mets franchise in the 2013 NLCS.

# 82 El_MaYiMbE @ 01/14/10 01:59 PM
Why do baserunner still not have any batting gloves? And why do all players have same batting gloves?

Also last year umpires didnt where long sleeves when the players did. The broadcaster would say its 30 degrees and
umps wouldnt bundle up!

Nitpickig. But everything else. Nice.

# 83 Yanks22 @ 01/14/10 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_MaYiMbE
Why do baserunner still not have any batting gloves? And why do all players have same batting gloves?

Also last year umpires didnt where long sleeves when the players did. The broadcaster would say its 30 degrees and
umps wouldnt bundle up!

Nitpickig. But everything else. Nice.
been said many many times this isn't the final build of the game, everything we've seen so far is the game in its very early stages. a lot of things will change by the time the game comes out.

# 84 ElroyJetson @ 01/14/10 02:47 PM
why at the 1:29 marki does it say H.H.H. Metro dome for Target field?

# 85 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/14/10 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty199127
why at the 1:29 marki does it say H.H.H. Metro dome for Target field?

Because it isn't a final build and that stuff gets fixed before then.

# 86 GiantYankee @ 01/14/10 04:25 PM
I actually thought about saving money and not buying MLB 10. That's out the window!

# 87 myghty @ 01/14/10 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Knowing how much Kolbe, Aaron, Lorne and Brian want the franchise to be the greatest possible...I think we franchise players are going to be happy with the new additions this year(I hope! )

M.K.
Knight165
I hope too!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.