Home
MLB 2K10 News Post

Check out the new Major League Baseball 2K10 screenshots.

Major League Baseball 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Major League Baseball 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Major League Baseball 2K10Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 33 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/25/10 09:29 PM
The My Player looks very very familiar.

# 2 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/25/10 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
Don't worry about it, they swapped with each other, they get RTTS, and we get RTP.

I was hoping for more of a different take. But it appears virtually identical.

Not digging the hitting view at all either. Seems so zoomed and far away from the pitcher and fielders.

Hopefully you can change it.

# 3 nemesis04 @ 01/25/10 09:44 PM
Yankee stadium did not look very inspiring. Especially after showing us the stadiums in the developer blog.

# 4 Jamin23 @ 01/25/10 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Yankee stadium did not look very inspiring. Especially after showing us the stadiums in the developer blog.
What's wrong with it?

# 5 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/25/10 09:48 PM
Quote:

I think a lot has to do with the lighting, skyline and poor choices for the jumbo-tron artwork.

# 6 Trevytrev11 @ 01/25/10 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
I was hoping for more of a different take. But it appears virtually identical.

Not digging the hitting view at all either. Seems so zoomed and far away from the pitcher and fielders.

Hopefully you can change it.
Also, in the picture with the "pitch type" being announced, it looks to me like it's popping up way to early. I was hoping, that like the MVP version, you get this info as the pitch is released so there is a bit of instant recognition that has to take place, but Sabathia hasn't even begun to bring his arm forward and it's already up there "FASTBALL"...just makes it way too easy.

# 7 Checmate101 @ 01/25/10 09:54 PM
Quote:

Maybe because I haven't seen to many Yankee games, but it look good to me. Could you tell me what's wrong with it.

# 8 Jamin23 @ 01/25/10 09:55 PM
Quote:
I think a lot has to do with the lighting, skyline and poor choices for the jumbo-tron artwork.
They also didn't put the clock up there and the crowd looks blurry.

# 9 nemesis04 @ 01/25/10 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
What's wrong with it?
Quote:
To me it lacks texture and looks sterile and flat. The main jumbo-tron picture does not even fill up the screen. The two other screens on each side are supposed to electric blue in color. Why do the fans look flat in the outfield? We used to have that with the ps2 and xbox.

# 10 Jamin23 @ 01/25/10 10:01 PM
Quote:
To me it lacks texture and looks sterile and flat. The main jumbo-tron picture does not even fill up the screen. The two other screens on each side are supposed to electric blue in color. Why do the fans look flat in the outfield? We used to have that with the ps2 and xbox.
I see the flat crowd and the main jumbo-tron. One more thing is the scoreboards. I thought they were supposed to be working.

# 11 Checmate101 @ 01/25/10 10:01 PM
Quote:

Oh, Ok I see what you're saying now.

# 12 WaddupCouzin @ 01/25/10 10:02 PM
The funniest part, Only Dudes with "The Show" Avatars point out the "flaws" in 2K10

# 13 Jamin23 @ 01/25/10 10:04 PM
Quote:
I hope they do something about the scoreboards. On a positive note I like how the dirt looks. The rake marks are cool to see.

# 14 Checmate101 @ 01/25/10 10:06 PM
I like the "after 1-1 count" on the BJ upton pic.

# 15 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/25/10 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin
The funniest part, Only Dudes with "The Show" Avatars point out the "flaws" in 2K10

Nothing wrong with critiquing a baseball game. Especially one that decided to purchase an exclusive license to lock out two other major players.

Trust me, The Show gets plenty of critique from "The Avatar" people as well, or there would not be additions and changes made provided by feedback within the community.

Please don't turn this into a fanboy war.

# 16 Knight165 @ 01/25/10 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin

I don't have "The Show" in my avatar....you want me to start?

M.K.
Knight165

# 17 jerm21 @ 01/25/10 10:18 PM
I'm pleased. Love the Upton pic. Can't wait for some gameplay.

Is this to make up for the 4 day gap in which we were supposed to get the Insight?

# 18 Greene_Flash03 @ 01/25/10 10:18 PM
Not feeling the pants at all...they make players legs/thighs looks juiced.

# 19 Checmate101 @ 01/25/10 10:24 PM
baseball players have big thighs and legs..You can tell the skinny guys in some of those pics.

# 20 Checmate101 @ 01/25/10 10:28 PM
Wished they would've fixed the pants though, having the pants leg over their cleats

« Previous123456789Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.