Home
MLB 2K10 News Post

We have just posted a new Major League Baseball 2K10 sizzle trailer.

Game: Major League Baseball 2K10Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 33 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/28/10 07:28 AM
A lot of the animations looked improved.

Still yearning for game-play videos.

# 2 SeerMagicX @ 01/28/10 07:29 AM
eh, i really don't care about these types of trailers. show us gameplay already.

# 3 Flaxseed Oil @ 01/28/10 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeerMagicX
eh, i really don't care about these types of trailers. show us gameplay already.
this.

# 4 Craigsca @ 01/28/10 08:21 AM
The interactions in the field look good, but I must agree - the batting animations look weird - like they're missing frames during the animations.

# 5 DaveDQ @ 01/28/10 08:28 AM
Great Trailer. Very nicely done. The animations at second and at the plate look great. You can tell this game has made progress. Even if it's just a trailer, lots of things look much better, especially the animations.

# 6 AustinOrgans @ 01/28/10 08:40 AM
Awesome trailer.

It looks like Manny gets a hit using a defensive swing!

# 7 Eddie1967 @ 01/28/10 09:02 AM
That looked great, animations look very much improved, the stadiums are awesome. Can't wait for this to drop. It's easy to see that VC has full control of development this year. Very nice indeed!

# 8 bp4baseball @ 01/28/10 09:02 AM
It's just nice to see a lot of media and information come out now for the game

# 9 Trevytrev11 @ 01/28/10 09:29 AM
I know it was asked before, but this likely confirms that they DO have the real base coaches in the game. That was Mike Gallego, the A's third base coach, diving out of the way of a hot shot foul ball.

# 10 countryboy @ 01/28/10 09:41 AM
Color me impressed.

This game is slowly peaking my interest. Between the franchise mode information, the developer Q&A, and now watching the sizzle trailer, this game is looking more and more promising.

# 11 ckarlic @ 01/28/10 09:41 AM
I personally like the way this game is shaping up. I know it is just a trailer but the animations and player reactions look great.

# 12 brendanrfoley @ 01/28/10 09:54 AM
The animations do look great; the trailer shows off several catches, throws and player reactions that are not in 2K9. The players more naturally than they have in years past and I am excited to see gameplay footage. The stadiums do as well. The opening shot of Fenway Park warms a Red Sox fan's heart.

The series hasn't seen a significant leap forward since 2K7, but I am hopeful this is the year the franchise finally gets rock-solid foundation to build upon.

# 13 bigfnjoe96 @ 01/28/10 10:02 AM
You definitely can see NEW Animations in that trailer. I almost fell out of my chair when they showed ICHIRO (Head-Tracking) that fly-ball. Not to mention Gallego hitting the dirt on that line-drive.

Good Stuff

# 14 Pared @ 01/28/10 10:04 AM
I think I saw about 6 different shades of red for the same team.

The colors are terrible. Shame too, because the game actually looks decent from the trailer aside from the colors.

# 15 countryboy @ 01/28/10 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
You definitely can see NEW Animations in that trailer. I almost fell out of my chair when they showed ICHIRO (Head-Tracking) that fly-ball. Not to mention Gallego hitting the dirt on that line-drive.

Good Stuff
Agreed....the Ichiro head tracking of the fly ball looked really good.

# 16 nemesis04 @ 01/28/10 10:27 AM
As far as a trailer goes, things looked promising! The carrot continues to dangle its way to March 2.

# 17 brendanrfoley @ 01/28/10 10:41 AM

There is a lot I like about this picture from a lighting standpoint.

One of my biggest visual gripes with 2K9 is the indoor/nightime lighting. Everything washes out when the lights are on; players look like they're glowing and stadium walls stop casting shadows and lose all depth. The entire playing field looks unnatural and it's distracting to say the least.

This trailer shows great promise in this regard. Everything here looks the way it should, and there are several lighting conditions showed off (day/afternoon/indoor).

# 18 bigfnjoe96 @ 01/28/10 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
That's funny only because, you act like it has never been done before or you easily impressed. The trailer offer no wow moment to me whatsoever, its all old hat too me. I'm just happy it looks playable.
Those 2 examples I mentioned have not been seen in THIS series before, so for them to be seen in that trailer for ME is exciting. Sorry you feel other-wise

# 19 The Living Legend @ 01/28/10 10:43 AM
Trailer looked much improved, one thing i did notice though and this was a big problem for me last year, was that throws over to 1st base, the 1st baseman did not stretch for the ball causing the runner to be safe i saw it in this trailer it drove me nuts last year.

# 20 nemesis04 @ 01/28/10 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Living Legend
Trailer looked much improved, one thing i did notice though and this was a big problem for me last year, was that throws over to 1st base, the 1st baseman did not stretch for the ball causing the runner to be safe i saw it in this trailer it drove me nuts last year.
I saw that immediately and thought the same thing myself. I did not bring it up so that I was not accused of being a Debbie downer, lol.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.