Home
MLB 10 News Post

A little treat for Friday, got a bunch more to come on Monday, see you guys later.

MLB '10: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Spaced Ace @ 01/30/10 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23
Wow! Nice, cant wait to intentionally walk him in my Cubs Franchise
HAHA. Same here, bro. Intentional walk FTW!

# 82 Speedy @ 01/30/10 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
The po photoshop pic is not funny at all I stick my neck out to get that pic approved for you guys and this is what happens. It's hard enough to get photos approved when Cut sees this I'm not sure hell be happy to see it. Those pics on Monday are not happening anymore.
I say Jdurg needs a .

Because there's one bad apple the rest of the tree still has some good ones! I'll take PMs of the pictures but please...I need to feed my baseball addiction...MLB network just isn't enough... [I'll assume Nem was purely joking about that Braves comment. ]

Also, Nem I see what you're saying in the detail to the jerseys from '09 and '10 as it's really improved...it does look more like cloth that that "silky painted" feeling so nice point. There's little crevices in the armpits for the jersey and some other places which really has nice touch to it.

# 83 SoxFan01605 @ 01/30/10 05:36 PM
lol...the hypocrisy of some people in this forum.

Anyhow, I had a hard time telling much apart other than the obvious accessory colors. I trust the report from all the guys who've seen the game in action though. I'm looking forward to seeing this in motion (hopefully with a good glimpse of the presentational elements to boot).

Hopefully things will cool down over the weekend and we'll see those other pics too. If not, there will be plenty to see in the coming weeks, I'm sure.

# 84 Jeffery 09 @ 01/30/10 05:42 PM
Most of the changes we will see will come with RTP, broadcast camera, hit variety, fielding, and stadium improvements....but anyone can see the raised lettering and logo on the uni. That will go great lengths in improving the player visuals, just certain small things like this will be amazing. Can we please stop requesting video, I think weve done enough...Id just be happy seeing stadium and shadow enhancement.

# 85 ltw0303cavs @ 01/30/10 06:49 PM
It looks good, the variety of equipment will be great to enhance each player. Yeah the pics embargo kinda sucks. I will say this Knight never said he was perfect and none of us are. Whats done is done but i also think to take somebodys third grade humor and turn it into a personal attack is a little thin skinned. We have all been around the internet long enough, as im sure Russell has, to take one little moment of low brow humor and turn it into punishing the community as a whole. If i took every criticism or comment as a personal attack, i would be one paranoid mammer jammer . That being said this is SCEA's baby they have busted their butt for this product and they are going to be protective of it. I think its just something best forgotten and lets move on

# 86 bp4baseball @ 01/30/10 07:35 PM
Since the big thing in the picture is the multi colors, I was wondering about the editing...
Let's say you give a player on the cardinals a wrist band? Is there a color select for team color, or if when you trade the player to the Cubs in franchise, will he still have a red wristband?

# 87 Knight165 @ 01/30/10 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bp4baseball
Since the big thing in the picture is the multi colors, I was wondering about the editing...
Let's say you give a player on the cardinals a wrist band? Is there a color select for team color, or if when you trade the player to the Cubs in franchise, will he still have a red wristband?
I believe there is a team color option.
I assumed it meant that it would change to the team color(I don't know if you can set it anywhere...I don't think so)...that it would change when he moved to another club.

M.K.
Knight165

# 88 bp4baseball @ 01/30/10 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I believe there is a team color option.
I assumed it meant that it would change to the team color(I don't know if you can set it anywhere...I don't think so)...that it would change when he moved to another club.

M.K.
Knight165
Got it... that makes sense

# 89 brewersfan84 @ 01/30/10 08:17 PM
Thanks Russell for sharing this with us, cant wait to see what you have to share more on Monday! I am pleased with the glove recoloring, but I feel it should have been added a year or two ago.

# 90 PLite14 @ 01/30/10 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewersfan84
Thanks Russell for sharing this with us, cant wait to see what you have to share more on Monday! I am pleased with the glove recoloring, but I feel it should have been added a year or two ago.
Do you really feel that a comment like this would make Russell wanna share more with us?

# 91 SLVRSLGR. @ 01/31/10 03:55 AM
nice pic!

# 92 econoodle @ 01/31/10 11:07 AM
w.o.w.

Love the bullpen crew chillin'!

# 93 Scott @ 01/31/10 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by econoodle
w.o.w.

Love the bullpen crew chillin'!
where do you see that?

# 94 countryboy @ 01/31/10 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
where do you see that?
look to Pujols' left, under the scoreboard, and behind the right fielder.

# 95 econoodle @ 01/31/10 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
where do you see that?

in the bullpen behind the rightfielder
u see members of the bullpen in there.
unless thats some fans, but i dont know Busch that well so it very well could be an area for fans.
if so, then...I love those fans chillin!

# 96 Clarityman @ 01/31/10 01:32 PM
Is it just me or does there seem to be more texture in the character models this year, as in on the skin and unis?

Maybe I'm being deceived by the new lighting, but the basic textures bothered me in MLB09, and that seems to have improved.

# 97 Knight165 @ 01/31/10 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityman
Is it just me or does there seem to be more texture in the character models this year, as in on the skin and unis?

Maybe I'm being deceived by the new lighting, but the basic textures bothered me in MLB09, and that seems to have improved.
There is.
You may have to zoom in to see it appreciably .....but I'm sure it adds to "regular" viewing also.

Bullpens are active for the entire game. The pitching staff(I'm pretty sure all of them...RP's AND SP's) are in the bullpen and will do some pretty cool animations sometimes.

M.K.
Knight165

# 98 SoxFan01605 @ 01/31/10 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityman

Really? I thought the textures in 09 were quite good, overall...nothing that "bothered" me, anyway.

I don't know about the skin (looks about the same to me...though there could be a lighting improvement, as you said), but I agree about the unis. I also see improvement in some gear, shoes, etc.

# 99 CubFan23 @ 01/31/10 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
I am petitioning from here on in NO more Braves information or pics! Who is with me?

I am, enough with the bottle,cow and tomahawk!

# 100 roolz @ 01/31/10 04:01 PM
Cant wait for more screens... Pujols looks the business in that shot and to me it does seem like a graphical upgrade from 09... but then again, 09 looked fantastic so I am sure we will be treated again.

I just have a feeling that the whole graphical package will give me another wow factor moment upon first play.

1 month left to go!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.