Home
Madden 2010 News Post

The final roster update for Madden NFL 10 should be available Saturday morning. In the meantime, check out the moves.

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 MARTZball @ 02/05/10 03:43 PM
So if you want to be able to use say Kurt Warner again on this game with the other updates, you don't download this right?

# 2 Dingo72 @ 02/05/10 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTZball
So if you want to be able to use say Kurt Warner again on this game with the other updates, you don't download this right?

Wrong. The final roster update covers all the players that were in the league 2009 and EA's final grades as to how good of team they were this past season. Warner will be there, the only players that would not be in are ones that unfortunately passed away this past season.

Essentially, they are giving you the most up to date roster to replay the 2009 season yourself.

# 3 MARTZball @ 02/05/10 04:08 PM
The updated list shows Warner as 'retired', I am/was concerned that they would not allow us to use him which would be a shame as I was going to be doing one last Franchise with my favourite player.

p.s. Junior Seau didn't pass away, yet he has been removed from the game

# 4 CatMan72 @ 02/05/10 05:02 PM
Sad to see: "Gaines Adams.... Removed from game".

RIP

# 5 RedZoneD25 @ 02/05/10 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTZball

p.s. Junior Seau didn't pass away, yet he has been removed from the game

Because he retired.

Again.

# 6 Tengo Juego @ 02/05/10 05:15 PM
If they list Warner as retired, I would assume that he is removed from the game. Otherwise, how could a player be "retired?"

# 7 jyoung @ 02/05/10 05:18 PM
If you want to use Warner, just don't download the new rosters or keep an older version on your hard drive for easy loading.

No need to get mad at the roster makers for keeping the game up to date.

# 8 muckcity @ 02/05/10 08:29 PM
has anyone got the update yet...i went and looked around like 4 and it wasnt up yet!!!

# 9 Tengo Juego @ 02/06/10 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muckcity
has anyone got the update yet...i went and looked around like 4 and it wasnt up yet!!!
The final roster update for Madden NFL 10 should be available Saturday morning.

# 10 shaneralphie1993 @ 02/06/10 08:43 AM
Yeah Kurt Warner has Been removed from the game. This is supposed to be the rosters going into next season.

# 11 BCJMU99 @ 02/06/10 09:49 AM
So the rosters are up now?

# 12 sniperhare @ 02/06/10 09:51 AM
What???? The only update for the Jags is the release of Brian Russell? What a load of crap. EA still hasn't correctly added all the players that have been on the team for months. They haven't adjusted the ratings of Gerald Alexander, who has started for most of the year, and haven't increased Russell Allen, who was starting for Ingram for the last three games.

Not to mention the backup players who never once saw a ratings change? Brackenridge didn't look like a sub 65 player with D potential to me. What about Jordan Black? They're releasing Thomas because they'd rather go with him.

Come on EA.

You've had weeks to get the rosters accurate, what have you been doing? That list is painfully small.

How can such shoddy performance instill fanbase support?

# 13 Dianwei32 @ 02/06/10 09:58 AM
If you download this roster update, you will lose anyone who has retired, so Warner, Bertrand Berry, and Junior Seau will all be gone.

# 14 marcoyk @ 02/06/10 10:10 AM
I really don't understand why they'd get rid of Warner, Berry, and Seau. So all of the rosters will be "final" 09-10 season rosters, and took out players that won't be around during the 10-11 season but WERE around in the 09-10. If they're trying to make rosters how they'll be in 10-11, they can't because they don't have rookies and don't know what others transactions will occur. So pretty much they're being really inconsistent, in my opinion. I'm having a hard time wording this but hopefully y'all know what I mean. They're neither releasing final rosters for Madden 10 or rosters for Madden 11... I don't get it.

# 15 zphish @ 02/06/10 01:46 PM
This is complete BS!!!!!! It makes absolutely sense to remove the retired players online now. The game is now completely flawed with unbalanced rosters. NFL teams don't play the without replacing their retired players, why should we have to? What a F*$% JOKE!!!!!

# 16 MARTZball @ 02/06/10 03:31 PM
Thanks for those who have confirmed the concern I raised in the 2nd post of this tread. It's much appreciated and it will ensure I stay away from the latest roster update. I think there is some feedback to be passed on here to developers given IMO, and others, there is no need to take retired players out of the game before the following season were it will be done. I would prefer those editing the roster just drop them down the depth chart or at least, put them in the FA pool.

# 17 iBlievN5 @ 02/06/10 08:25 PM
terrible update. bush gets an 84? wtf. retired players? wtf. seems like they just focused on the media darlings (jets) and nothing else

# 18 akw4572 @ 02/06/10 10:42 PM
How do you "update" your rosters? I'm new at the PS 3.

# 19 dtouch420 @ 08/05/10 02:29 PM
where can i download this at? Using flash

# 20 2kfrank12 @ 05/09/12 10:49 PM
I just find out that ea has cut off online service to madden 1o

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.