Home
MLB 2K10 News Post

VSN has posted some more Major League Baseball 2K10 screenshots.

Game: Major League Baseball 2K10Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 33 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 nemesis04 @ 02/15/10 09:30 AM
Thanks for the pics! They seem to be struggling with textures on their equipment. The bat in the picture below gives the impression it is metal not wood.

# 2 The Living Legend @ 02/15/10 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Thanks for the pics! They seem to be struggling with textures on their equipment. The bat in the picture below gives the impression it is metal not wood.

I was going to say the same thing, textures are really hurting this game graphically. At least the lighting seems to be alot better then last year.

# 3 bigfnjoe96 @ 02/15/10 09:50 AM
Wouldn't the lighting cause a glow like that & not textures?

# 4 WaddupCouzin @ 02/15/10 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
Exactly.

# 5 nemesis04 @ 02/15/10 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
Different textures reflect light in different ways. That bat looks metallic gold in the sun light.

# 6 jeffy777 @ 02/15/10 10:53 AM
If textures are this game's biggest problem, I'll be happy. I'm so ready for gameplay. Enough screenshots already, heh.

# 7 RoyalBoyle78 @ 02/15/10 10:57 AM
Two things that bother me.

1. Looks like his wrist is broken

2.Also Reyes NEVER wears classes, this is what I always hated about 2k, there always sunglass happy.

# 8 nemesis04 @ 02/15/10 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever

2.Also Reyes NEVER wears classes, this is what I always hated about 2k, there always sunglass happy.
He must wear them at some point:

World Baseball Classic

# 9 tmac55 @ 02/15/10 11:46 AM
The things that some people complain about sometimes... get a life people..

The game looks pretty good to me graphically. The lighting is outstanding and the player models are much improved as well.

# 10 Jamin23 @ 02/15/10 11:52 AM
Quote:

World Baseball Classic
I'm pretty sure you could edit him and remove them.

# 11 RoyalBoyle78 @ 02/15/10 12:11 PM
Quote:

World Baseball Classic
not often though.

# 12 Hitman3315 @ 02/15/10 12:44 PM
It's totally trivial, but I'm not digging the cleats in this game. When you have options of choosing different shoes, it's okay, but the cleats all of these players are wearing are very awkward looking... That'd bug me after a while.

Anyone know if you can customize footwear in 2K10 like you can in The Show?

# 13 Jamin23 @ 02/15/10 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman3315
It's totally trivial, but I'm not digging the cleats in this game. When you have options of choosing different shoes, it's okay, but the cleats all of these players are wearing are very awkward looking... That'd bug me after a while.

Anyone know if you can customize footwear in 2K10 like you can in The Show?
I don't like the look of the cleats either, but it's not a big deal.

# 14 Hitman3315 @ 02/15/10 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22cowboys22
cleats......seriously
Which is why I prefaced it with "It's totally trivial"...

Seriously, why can't anyone state an opinion around here? When you buy a game and play it for hours on end, why is it out of line to critique something that looks awkward?

# 15 ExtremeGamer @ 02/15/10 03:16 PM
LOL, man, people are nitpicky happy.

For me, I hate replay/cut scene screens for a sports game. Shows me nothing, since I won't see the game look like that unless I play the replay back. Give me the overlays and real game shots, or give me nothing.

# 16 Pappy Knuckles @ 02/15/10 03:28 PM
Lol you guys are some funny people.

# 17 Blzer @ 02/15/10 03:36 PM
Doesn't help with the style of the screenshots, but the game just comes off as having a bland look in scope. I suppose a lot of it has to do with making sure the framerate stays at 60 FPS, but hopefully it looks terrific in play when everything is in focus.

I'm waiting for those gameplay videos though, because the bread and butter in 2K games right now is its overall broadcast presentation.

# 18 RoyalBoyle78 @ 02/15/10 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Doesn't help with the style of the screenshots, but the game just comes off as having a bland look in scope. I suppose a lot of it has to do with making sure the framerate stays at 60 FPS, but hopefully it looks terrific in play when everything is in focus.

I'm waiting for those gameplay videos though, because the bread and butter in 2K games right now is its overall broadcast presentation.
I agree, I would love to see some in game videos, these hitters vs catchers videos are getting annoying, we will see our first video the day after release. LOL

# 19 Jamin23 @ 02/15/10 04:45 PM
Quote:
I agree, I would love to see some in game videos, these hitters vs catchers videos are getting annoying, we will see our first video the day of release. LOL
fixed.

# 20 Blzer @ 02/15/10 06:24 PM
Quote:
I agree, I would love to see some in game videos, these hitters vs pitchers videos are getting annoying, we will see our first video the day of release. LOL
Another fix.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.