Home
MLB 2K10 News Post

Game: Major League Baseball 2K10Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 33 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 SoxFan01605 @ 02/18/10 05:32 PM
Not a bad little video.

Graphics look solid enough and most of the colors seem good too. The game looks pretty nice overall, and VERY nice in certain areas. Animations will be key...we should get a better idea of them in the game play video.

They still have the Red Sox colors all wrong though...lol. Not a big deal for me as I would be playing the PC version, but it's a shame they struggle with color hues so much.

# 2 Trevytrev11 @ 02/18/10 05:33 PM
Cool trailer, but it tells anyone who is not familiar with this mode absolutely nothing about it. At the end there, I think that was supposed to be a created player, but they did a very poor job of showing that, if that is what it is.

I just don't see how anyone would see that video and think that My Player is what it is.

# 3 WarDawg58 @ 02/18/10 05:42 PM
It looks great!!! I really can't wait to get my hands on this game.

# 4 jeffy777 @ 02/18/10 05:46 PM
Looks good, but yeah, those Red Sox colors are pretty bad.

Overall though, looks nice.

# 5 SoxFan01605 @ 02/18/10 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgisbeast
I like the tag out and slide by ichiro. The game looks sick to me. The animations look incredibly fluid and the colors are very nice.
Yeah, the tag out looks very nice. I'm hesitant to jump for joy at the animations as this is meant to show off the best off the game. 2K's actually had some very solid animations in certain spots for a couple years. It's their basic animations that have been cringe worthy for a while.

# 6 thornie @ 02/18/10 05:49 PM
Quick observation... That Jeter face looks A LOT better than the one in an earlier screen shot.

# 7 EnigmaNemesis @ 02/18/10 05:56 PM
Quote:
look at the grass though. That's the best looking grass i've ever seen lol.

2k has been listening apparently.
I wish they would listen to the color hues.

Since when did the Sawx get Dodger Blue?

I am sure it will be rectified in the PC version though.

# 8 SoxFan01605 @ 02/18/10 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis

Since 2K8.

At least they got rid of the burgundy red from 2K8...YIKES! Baby steps, I guess...lol.

# 9 bigfnjoe96 @ 02/18/10 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
My player video, with no my player stuff, great.
Wrong Thread...

http://community.2ksports.com/community/insights/

As for the Trailer. It was OK. Not happy that use some recycled stuff from the Sizzle Trailer. As for animations, they really need to re-do those swing animations next year. That Ichiro Swing has been in the game since 2k7...

# 10 DirtyJerz32 @ 02/18/10 06:30 PM
Nice trailer. Very interested in seeing how those little animations all play out during regular game play. So far, so good.

# 11 douggoud @ 02/18/10 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
My player video, with no my player stuff, great.
i agree, thats a shame that we dont see any video of the my player mode itself, screen shots are nice, but i think videos are the better way to show something, as it stands, i'm not gonna bother with this game unless i see an 8.5 from gamespot, or such, the game looks better than last year, so atleast they improved, i'm more of a the show player, and bought the 2k's till 08, then gave up, maybe 2k10 could change that, only time will tell...

# 12 spankdatazz22 @ 02/18/10 10:47 PM
nice video - I liked it

# 13 CommunityCollege @ 02/19/10 12:15 AM
Quote:
I like the tag out and slide by ichiro. The game looks sick to me. The animations look incredibly fluid and the colors are very nice.
because that's what they want you to see duh! obviously their are going to be flaws that you'll catch once you play it yourself.

# 14 Hitman3315 @ 02/19/10 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis

Yikes. Yeah that's pretty bad.

Great little trailer, and I really hope this game improves this year. Stuff like that makes you wonder though...

# 15 WTF @ 02/19/10 08:52 AM
I hope that the create a player system works the same as NBA 2k10, so I can basically copy me over, without spending days getting it "right".

# 16 Pared @ 02/19/10 02:28 PM
That's the plan, WTF.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.