Home
MLB 10 News Post

The Show Community has posted the top 5 third baseman in MLB '10: The Show.

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 sportyguyfl31 @ 02/24/10 09:16 AM
And Mr. Wright cracks the Top 5...

# 42 tyler289 @ 02/24/10 09:50 AM
Ryan Zimmerman #6? He's better than Wright.

# 43 EnigmaNemesis @ 02/24/10 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsman8669
Based on what?
Defensively by far. It isn't even a competition. Only guy who has a better UZR/150 and not by much is Adrian Beltre who is regarded as the best defensive 3rd baseman in the game.

And offensively he can be compared with arguably more power production.

# 44 aga11ah @ 02/24/10 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keymax
But he has the ratings of 2007 Arod. And I don't expect him to repeat that year anytime again. He is still a HR-threat but no way his power ratings should be higher than Pujols'.
lol @ bringing up Pujols. Pujols is rated higher than A-Rod overall. stop whining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keymax
But I disagree with the playoff HRs they shouldn't be weighted in too heavily, because the playoffs are a very small sample size compared to a 162 game season.
the playoffs dont count to you? nice one man. NICE. just brilliant. who cares about what players do when it matters most. lmao

# 45 keymax @ 02/24/10 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aga11ah
hey man.. did you see these games they play after the MLB season.. they are called the Playoffs. then the teams that win the AL and NL play in something called the World Series.

I heard through the grapevine that A-Rod might have did something in those games. hmmm.
Yeah because the playoffs with the max. 19 games sample size really matter compared to a 162 games season.
That's also a reason why all the talks of Arod being unclutch in the playoffs are BS. There aren't clutch and unclutch hitters, there are good and bad hitters.

I just noticed your edited your post and I just gonna say that much. Talk to anyone that knows more about baseball than you and he will tell you that the playoffs aren't a good way to evaluate a player.

To make it easier for you to understand I will add the following words:
lmao ; lol

# 46 ubernoob @ 02/24/10 09:18 PM
There is such a thing as clutch and unclutch.

If players performance drops when the pressure is on and they need to come through "in the clutch", because they think about things too much... What is that called again?

Just like players that thrice when the pressure is on. There are words to define those.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.