Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

According to the latest Tweet from Ronnie2K, the NBA 2K10 PC patch has been slated to be available in the next 24 hours.

PC users should be able to download the patch right here, when it becomes available.

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jeebs9 @ 03/18/10 07:22 PM
AWESOME NEWS!!! I have to go pick up my copy today then!!

# 2 GOBLUE_08 @ 03/18/10 07:51 PM
Lol, this better be the greatest patch in the history of gaming after waiting 5+ months. Good to hear though, because some of those kids over at 2ksports.com were about to go on suicide watch lol.

# 3 slimm44 @ 03/18/10 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBLUE_08
Lol, this better be the greatest patch in the history of gaming after waiting 5+ months. Good to hear though, because some of those kids over at 2ksports.com were about to go on suicide watch lol.
It was BRUTAL over there. Steve, thanks for making this thread. As long as there is an update in here that says when the patch is released, I won't have to go back.

# 4 Boge @ 03/18/10 09:16 PM
I don't even care anymore. I've been waiting and for some reason hoping that the patch might make the game better to play, but I'm sure it won't correct my complaints. Besides, I've started playing 2K9 again and I'm loving it.

# 5 slimm44 @ 03/18/10 10:07 PM
Please don't fill this thread up with complaints. There's enough of that going on over at the 2k forums.

# 6 slimm44 @ 03/18/10 11:15 PM
I wasn't saying that because of you.

The patch coming out is a good thing. It's taken a long time, but it's right around the corner. I don't want to see this thread littered with comments that make it similar to the 2k forums. The 2k bashing and exaggerated comments don't help.

# 7 blackscorpion11 @ 03/18/10 11:38 PM
Good news, a great game gets even better..

What does the patch fix?

# 8 infam0us @ 03/18/10 11:40 PM
The PC patch is the 1st and 2nd Patch of the console versions combined.

# 9 BrianFifaFan @ 03/18/10 11:44 PM
I'm glad to see they're gonna get it out. I voted for "release" over on the 2k site. I'm a big fan of Gamersgate right now. If it was up to 2k and the other DD sites, we'd wait for the big day when everybody was on the same page. Heck, nobody has been on the right page, so far. Why start now? But I am kinda selfish, I don't play online. So why should I wait? LOL! Come on! Hit the "live" button, already!

# 10 youvalss @ 03/18/10 11:53 PM
So we will download the patch manually, not in the game? I need to know because I have the game installed on another computer that doesn't have internet connection, and I'd like to download it to this computer (the one I'm posting this message from, which can't run 2K10). Does anyone know?

# 11 BrianFifaFan @ 03/18/10 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
So we will download the patch manually, not in the game? I need to know because I have the game installed on another computer that doesn't have internet connection, and I'd like to download it to this computer (the one I'm posting this message from, which can't run 2K10). Does anyone know?
It'll be a file with an executable. You should be able to put it on a Flash and run it on the other computer.

# 12 youvalss @ 03/19/10 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
It'll be a file with an executable. You should be able to put it on a Flash and run it on the other computer.
Thanks, this is some GREAT news! And thank god 2K gave up Steam.

# 13 blackscorpion11 @ 03/19/10 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Thanks, this is some GREAT news! And thank god 2K gave up Steam.

Ditto! steam sucks

# 14 jaosming @ 03/19/10 07:07 AM
2k didnt give up on steam, gamersgate released the patch early and 2k decided to release the DVD patch early

this wasnt supposed to be out until next week

# 15 ohvitser12 @ 03/19/10 02:03 PM
ive lost my cd and after patch i cant paly it anymore withput cd...is there a crack or something for this?

# 16 SimBaller @ 03/19/10 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
This was first promised in January, which for an October release was kinda harsh.

Now late March - I'm disappointed but I'll take it... I might as well have held off on the purchase.

Edit - So 56MB for 5 months? sigh...
Equating size-of-patch to quality-of-patch is completely non-sensical logic. I know that's a common misconception, but allow me to clarify that. Ronnie will be posting the full list of fixes shortly.

# 17 BrianFifaFan @ 03/19/10 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
This was first promised in January, which for an October release was kinda harsh.

Now late March - I'm disappointed but I'll take it... I might as well have held off on the purchase.

Edit - So 56MB for 5 months? sigh...
That's 56mb-zipped. Have you tried the patch yet? It makes the game a ton better!

# 18 GOBLUE_08 @ 03/19/10 03:50 PM
So is the patch no longer available on gamersgate? I went to download it and it says it will be available soon

# 19 BrianFifaFan @ 03/19/10 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBLUE_08
So is the patch no longer available on gamersgate? I went to download it and it says it will be available soon
I don't know if I can post it to the site, but I have it. Downloaded it to see if would work.

Edit: It's over the upload size limit. Sorry....

# 20 GOBLUE_08 @ 03/19/10 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
I don't know if I can post it to the site, but I have it. Downloaded it to see if would work.

Edit: It's over the upload size limit. Sorry....
Thanks for tryin. No hurry though, i haven't played it in months, just would be nice to finally get to play the game and enjoy it.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.