Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

It's up to you. Which matchup do you want to see in the Madden NFL 11 demo? Go vote now!

Madden NFL 11 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 kjcheezhead @ 03/30/10 12:34 PM
I hope it's the Jets/Colts cause then I can test defense play better. Colts/Saints are winning the vote and that kinda sucks. They have similar strengths and weakness.

# 2 Tyrant8RDFL @ 03/30/10 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
It's up to you! Which matchup do you want to see in the Madden NFL 11 demo? Go Vote Now! http://tinyurl.com/c9jpq3
Thank you, that's pretty cool that we can vote on the matchup.

Right now the Vikings vs Saints is in the lead. I voted that matchup also.

Any videos coming out soon?

# 3 Big_Mig_11 @ 03/30/10 12:42 PM
I actually hope it's the Saints and Colts so we can feel the revamped passing game with what should be the two highest rated QB's...

# 4 jvaccaro @ 03/30/10 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
I hope it's the Jets/Colts cause then I can test defense play better. Colts/Saints are winning the vote and that kinda sucks. They have similar strengths and weakness.
yup, that's why I picked Saints-Vikings, so I could try running with AP and passing with Brees & co

# 5 ChampN252 @ 03/30/10 12:48 PM
I vote none. I would like a scenario situation. I think the Green Bay vs. Cardinals game was one of the best come backs I've every seen. Almost like a Madden moment, but the user should controller either team and try to emulate the results. That would show you how the game really plays.

# 6 canes21 @ 03/30/10 12:48 PM
I picked the Jets so we could see some balanced teams. The other two matchups are kind of similar and I don't really like the Saints.

# 7 econoodle @ 03/30/10 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampN252
I vote none. I would like a scenario situation. I think the Green Bay vs. Cardinals game was one of the best come backs I've every seen. Almost like a Madden moment, but the user should controller either team and try to emulate the results. That would show you how the game really plays.

i LOVE that idea.

# 8 kjcheezhead @ 03/30/10 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvaccaro
yup, that's why I picked Saints-Vikings, so I could try running with AP and passing with Brees & co
Those are good teams to test the offense. I have about 5 defensive tests in mind to help me decide if I buy this game or not. Jets have Darelle Revis. I want to test man coverage and he is as good as they get. Jets also have a great d-line so I can try the kickers/punters as lineman test too.

# 9 jimbo1215 @ 03/30/10 01:34 PM
I voted Jets/Colts. Great offense vs great defense so I can see how both sides of the ball play compared to one another

# 10 ANDROMADA 1 @ 03/30/10 01:35 PM
I voted Vikings. I want to see if "pro-tak" has been improved.

# 11 ak47jared @ 03/30/10 03:57 PM
PACKER VS VIKING

i like seeing the big hits

# 12 ANDROMADA 1 @ 03/30/10 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
How could PRO-TAK actually get worse?
Not sure. I just know it needs to be tuned for the better. Peterson would be a great test IMO.

# 13 ODogg @ 03/30/10 06:19 PM
I hope the Saints are in there.

# 14 Valdarez @ 03/30/10 10:17 PM
The most exciting game for me in the playoffs was the Vikings vs. Saints game, so that's my vote. The super bowl was a little meh, though it was nice to see the Saints win and Brees get his first ring. I bet teams are lining up to trade for San Diego's next QB since the last two (Elii Manning, Drew Brees) both have rings now. heh

# 15 ZoneKIller @ 03/30/10 10:35 PM
Franchise mode is what I want to demo

# 16 TheSaint92 @ 03/31/10 12:32 AM
How in the heck are Jets vs Colts up 52%? I know Imma Saints homer but that makes no sense to me at all.

# 17 Valdarez @ 03/31/10 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
problem is the Saints are prob splitting their votes between Saints vs Colts (which is should be since that was the Super Bowl) and Saints vs Vikings (which was a great game).
Yep. They should have had 4 different games with 8 different teams.

# 18 ODogg @ 03/31/10 10:21 AM
They do, it's called the retail game

# 19 ODogg @ 03/31/10 10:23 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing the Jets at all btw, they have the best rushing attack and I love trying to rush the ball in madden, especially now that they will have LT.

My ideal matchup in fact would be Jets vs Saints.

# 20 ODogg @ 03/31/10 10:30 AM
Although I tend to agree, you have to look at it from EA's perspective, including more teams and longer quarters could mean people who aren't football nuts like us will just play the demo and be fine with never buying the game. Especially including more teams is probably a bad thing in that sense because it would give more users access to using their own team.

Remember, not everyone is so hardcore about football like us and view it differently. A more fleshed out demo might cut into sales of the retail game.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.