Home
UFC Undisputed 2010 News Post

Videogamer has posted their hands-on preview of UFC Undisputed 2010.

Quote:
"When you're not actually fighting, training will be more important than ever before. Your fighter's stats will now deplete over time, so you'll be forced to actually train and practice your moves to keep in shape. Aside from squaring off against the AI, there will also be an option to spar online with other players, and apparently there'll be some form of added incentive for doing so. Elsewhere there's the return of the option to attend fighting camps with various combat schools, and before big fights you can also sacrifice some of your training time for the sake of working on a "game plan" - a tactical choice that's represented as a one-off bonus to particular strikes and attributes."

Game: UFC Undisputed 2010Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
UFC Undisputed 2010 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 allBthere @ 03/30/10 10:45 PM
If you consistently win matches by following a particular tactic, your rivals will "notice" and adjust their approach to you. And naturally, all of this hidden stat-tracking will also be reflected by mid-match commentary and the like.

When you're not actually fighting, training will be more important than ever before. Your fighter's stats will now deplete over time, so you'll be forced to actually train and practice your moves to keep in shape. Aside from squaring off against the AI, there will also be an option to spar online with other players, and apparently there'll be some form of added incentive for doing so."

first bold = awesome. I really hope that's the case in at least some circumstances.

second bold = really cool actually, this makes me think that an OS camp will directly affect my created fighters attributes and have a major tangible affect on my career! I'm not one to 'practice' online really, but this could make me do it. It's mutually beneficial - if there are enough OS guys it could virtually guarantee other members would be playing and if others are doing the career like you it would be an easy setup to train together. Very cool.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.