Home
SBK X News Post

Everyeye, an Italian videogames site, just posted some gameplay footage from a beta copy of SBK X that they're previewing.

Game: SBK XReader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
SBK X Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Steve_OS @ 04/02/10 05:00 PM
Looks pretty damn good.

# 2 NINJAK2 @ 04/02/10 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruza
Everyeye, an Italian videogames site, just posted some gameplay footage from a beta copy of SBK X that they're previewing.
Nice. Thanks Kruza. Looks like those were a collection of 3 vids with each representing the level of sim u can choose from. The last vid seemed to show the highest setting and that guy was crashing repeatedly.lol.

Do you know if you can tuck your head in to generate a little more speed in the SBK series similar to Moto GP Kruza?

# 3 Kruza @ 04/02/10 06:11 PM
As far as I know, there is no head tuck-in button for SBK X. I think it may be possible to lean forward by pressing on the left stick upward, but I'm not totally sure about this.

While watching the sim video, I like how the player made a mistake by straightening up on the bike too early while negotiating the long right bend at the 0:36 mark, then ran off the track trying to lean back on the bike mid-corner. Once the bike suffered heavy damage after the first crash seconds later, that was all she wrote, heh. That bike was not going to handle the way the rider would want it to for the rest of the race.

I hope that some videogame site show a video clip of this game being raced in helmet cam eventually.

Kruza

# 4 BIG CAROLINA @ 04/02/10 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruza
As far as I know, there is no head tuck-in button for SBK X. I think it may be possible to lean forward by pressing on the left stick upward, but I'm not totally sure about this.

While watching the sim video, I like how the player made a mistake by straightening up on the bike too early while negotiating the long right bend at the 0:36 mark, then ran off the track trying to lean back on the bike mid-corner. Once the bike suffered heavy damage after the first crash seconds later, that was all she wrote, heh. That bike was not going to handle the way the rider would want it to for the rest of the race.

I hope that some videogame site show a video clip of this game being raced in helmet cam eventually.

Kruza
First thanks for the video. I will be importing this one. In SBK 08 you tuck in by pushing up on the L Stick. You guys should really pick up SBK 08 (Called SBK). It is the best 2 wheel racer out now (Except for Moto GP 2).

# 5 lnin0 @ 04/05/10 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CAROLINA
First thanks for the video. I will be importing this one. In SBK 08 you tuck in by pushing up on the L Stick. You guys should really pick up SBK 08 (Called SBK). It is the best 2 wheel racer out now (Except for Moto GP 2).
What do you mean importing? Is this not coming to the US market?

# 6 BIG CAROLINA @ 04/05/10 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0
What do you mean importing? Is this not coming to the US market?
SBX 09 never came out here in the US and 08 was delayed months before it came here and the sales were not good. I am hoping it does but I am not counting on it.

# 7 Kruza @ 04/05/10 06:08 PM
A few days ago a poster at Milestone's SBK X blog says it was confirmed that SBK X will be released in North America during the second quarter of 2010, but the exact month of release has not been given yet.

Kruza

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.