Home
MLB 10 News Post

OK guys, here it is.

Any suggestions, fixes or edits should be posted here. If you have any questions on how to get the rosters working, make sure you check this thread first.

Sportsconnect

Title: OSFullMinors2010V.1

Manual Download Here
  • All real players
  • Faces for the entire NL East and top 5-10 prospects for each team
  • Opening day lineups/rotations
  • Every player on a MLB roster is included
  • AAA lineups/rotations best as possible
  • Great for franchise play
Thanks to Knight for letting me join the cause and to Ksig for his excellent scouting and potential matches. I'm sure Knight will be around to provide input on V.2.

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 141 bcruise @ 04/06/10 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InSainn
Hey, I just downloaded KnightsOSFullMinors2012V1221, are these fakes? lol

Seriously, great job on the rosters, everything looks great... just not sure if I wanna take the time to do my pitch edits (I like to do my own work on this aspect of the game) on these or wait for v2...
That's a fake. The real one doesn't have Knight's name on it.

At this point just sort the %'s list and you'll find it easily - the real one is up around 98 percent.

# 142 erkizzlemynizzle @ 04/06/10 11:48 PM
Good work so far fellas.

I noticed that A Potential SP Arodys Vizciano is listed on both the Braves (current team) and the Yankees (whom the Braves acquired him from in the Vazquez deal).

I suggest turning him into Yu Darvish and putting him in FA.

# 143 The Edge @ 04/06/10 11:48 PM
Not to sound incredibly Nit Picky but Arodys Vizcaino is both on the Braves and Yankees rosters whilst he should just be on the Braves roster.

# 144 bcruise @ 04/06/10 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InSainn
You realize that was a joke right? lol
Honestly, with all the claims of fakes, I could certainly believe it was real....

# 145 insideoutside15 @ 04/06/10 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CS10029
Do the rosters you guys have Ryan Westmoreland on your rosters? I can't find him on the Sox.
It doesn't look like he's in. He must have gotten overlooked because he's on medical leave after having brain surgery a week or two ago.

# 146 dc634 @ 04/06/10 11:53 PM
I dont have access to my ps3 at the moment...Could somebody tell me who the cubs top rated minor leaguers are??

Like Vitters,Starlin Castro,Casher....

Thanks very much...

# 147 Metman @ 04/06/10 11:59 PM
Great job getting the rosters out guys! Cant wait to start my cubs franchise. Maybe i can do better than they did day one.

That being said, i had to make a number of tweaks to your Cubs roster to make it as accurate as possible. First off, Angel Guzman (Out for the season) should be moved down to the minors and replaced with Esmalin Caridad on the MLB Roster. Mitch Atkins (Optioned to Minors) should be replaced by James Russel on the MLB roster, who actually got some work in on opening day. He needs to be added to the 40 man roster first, see below.

The 40-man roster also was a little off. The players on the left should be removed from the 40 man roster and replaced with the players on the right.

Jose Rosario (RP) - James Russell (RP)
Josh Vitters (3B) - Rafael Dolis (SP)
Casey Lambert (SP) - John Gaub (RP)
Dae Eun Rhee (SP) - Marcus Mateo (CP)
Chad Fox (RP) - Blake Parker (CP)
Hak Ju Lee (SS) - James Adduci (CF)
Bobby Scales (3B) - Wellington Castillo (C)
Ryan Flaherty (3B) is the odd man out. The current 40-man roster only has 39 players on it.

Once again guys, thanks for the work! I might wait for the pitch edit though, who knows.

# 148 redsrulenc @ 04/07/10 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdDegree5803
hey Knight/Ridin...David Weathers is on Cincy for some reason fyi (don't know if he's back on mil or if he retired) ROFL...we could use him this year actually...
he should be on the brewers. no clue why hes on the reds in the roster. but no complaints from me, A+++ roster

# 149 ksig24 @ 04/07/10 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by insideoutside15
It doesn't look like he's in. He must have gotten overlooked because he's on medical leave after having brain surgery a week or two ago.
Sorry man, had to leave Ryan out of the mix. Its not realistic to add him given his circumstances.

# 150 BCBF @ 04/07/10 12:06 AM
Just leaving the Brewer game. I'll check out the rosters in the morning. Thanks Knight

# 151 Heroesandvillains @ 04/07/10 12:07 AM
Ramon Trancoso is out for the birth of his daughter. He's likely to pitch tomorrow against the Pirates. He's on Class A in our rosters. I put him up on the MLB. Just letting you guys know.

# 152 Heroesandvillains @ 04/07/10 12:08 AM
He's a Dodger...incase anyone was wondering lol

# 153 GiantYankee @ 04/07/10 12:08 AM
Thanks O.S. Roster team! you guys add so much value to the game it's not even funny!

# 154 DirtyCobra @ 04/07/10 12:15 AM
Great work gentlemen. Can't wait for V2. Thanks for all you guys have done.

# 155 Subypan @ 04/07/10 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc634
I dont have access to my ps3 at the moment...Could somebody tell me who the cubs top rated minor leaguers are??

Like Vitters,Starlin Castro,Casher....

Thanks very much...
well not sure if you're just wanting prospects, so it goes

RP- Jeff Gray
3B- Josh Vitters
SS- Starlin Castro
SP- Andrew Cashner
1B- Micah Hoffpauir
CF- Brett Jackson
RP- Mitch Atkins (based off what other guy said)
CF- Sam Fuld
SP- Jay Jackson
SP- Casey Lambert
SP- Rafael Dolis
SP- Dae Eun Rhee
SP- Chris Archer
RP- Jeff Stevens
SS- Hak Ju Lee

there's a good start for you

# 156 mattlanta @ 04/07/10 12:16 AM
Can't thank Knight & Crew enough... thank you, thank you, thank you either way!

# 157 JahMarLen @ 04/07/10 12:20 AM
Thank you to all who were involved. Very much appreciated! Play Ball!!!

# 158 ssxtricky30 @ 04/07/10 12:26 AM
Just a small thing I noticed... And I do apologize if it has been mentioned before. (Im in a hurry and I cant read all 19 pages at the moment).

But the Royals no longer have John Bale or Vance Wilson on their roster anymore. And I thought Hollins was gone as well, but the more I think of it he may still be in the organization.

# 159 netsyanks2510 @ 04/07/10 12:28 AM
how come when i start a road to the show with these rosters, they release all these players and revert to the original players, leaving strasburg and alvarez and all such guys in free agents??

# 160 Subypan @ 04/07/10 12:33 AM
good work here, just a few tweaks for my M's......the guys on the left need to be taken off the 40-man and the guys on the right is who can replace them on the 40 man

CF- Corey Patterson----- RP- Edward Paredes
SP- Yusmeiro Petit -------RP- Anthony Varvaro
SP- Cesar Jimenez -------3B- Jack Hannahan

also petit & patterson were released just fyi for those that want to go and release them

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.