Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

ESPN's Jon Robinson sat down with the former Florida Gators star during his EA Sports NCAA Football 11 cover shoot.

Quote:
"But playing games and smiling for cameras wasn't all Tebow was up to in Florida. The quarterback's other mission was to hunt down "Madden NFL 11'" ratings guru Donny Moore. Tebow wanted to put in a good word for his cyber self in hopes of boosting his stock a few points, especially when it comes to his speed and trucking ability. And it looks like the face-to-face time with Moore worked to Tebow's advantage.

"Tebow will be the best trucking quarterback in 'Madden' this year," said Moore after the meeting. "He's not the most elusive, but in terms of breaking tackles and power, he will be able to put down his shoulder and run over a few defenders. A lot of this is fluid, but right now in 'Madden 11,' we have Tebow at 80 speed and 92 acceleration. Trucking, carrying the ball, like I said, he's going to be better than any quarterback coming into the league."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 sportzbro @ 04/08/10 01:11 PM
Nice job Catch... I think its safe to say ESPN has made it to NCAA Football 11.....finally

# 22 GatorChomp1 @ 04/08/10 01:36 PM
Notice how the article says he is "the" cover athlete and not "one of the" or "a" cover athlete. I could see them only having him on all the systems this year with how big of a name he is.

# 23 coogrfan @ 04/08/10 01:40 PM
Quote:
Tim Tebow: To be honest, I don't actually play as Florida a lot. Even the last four years I haven't played as them too often because they're really good in the game and it's too much of an advantage for whoever is playing as them. Usually we pick lesser teams.
My God...the kid really is too good to be true.

# 24 The Gunslinger @ 04/08/10 01:43 PM
yay Tebow!

# 25 GatorChomp1 @ 04/08/10 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaos
Yeah this. With 94 trucking. AKA Fullback/Tight End stats.

And I'de post what I think of Tim Tebow, but it might offend some of our Homosexual viewers.
You don't have to say it, we all know what you think about him when we see that big red and black G on the side of your posts

# 26 J-Unit40 @ 04/08/10 01:52 PM
Quote:
Yeah this. With 94 trucking. AKA Fullback/Tight End stats.

And I'de post what I think of Tim Tebow, but it might offend some of our Homosexual viewers.
Stay classy UGA fan.

Anyway, his acceleration is a little high, but everything else looks pretty close.

Oh, and I have a feeling that he is going to be the only cover athlete for NCAA Football 11.

# 27 The Gunslinger @ 04/08/10 01:57 PM
here is a closeup look where you can clearly discern that there is an ESPN score ticker

# 28 rudyjuly2 @ 04/08/10 01:58 PM
Gunslinger, that looks like a pixelated Atari mess in that picture. Am I going blind or is that blurry?

J-Unit - where'd you get that NCAA 11 cover?

# 29 MaizeHaze @ 04/08/10 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gunslinger
here is a closeup look where you can clearly discern that there is an ESPN score ticker
A little choppy but you can definetly tell! Nice work!

# 30 J-Unit40 @ 04/08/10 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gunslinger

WTF is that hotmess of an image! Wow. That is definitely Atari 2600 quality.

# 31 J-Unit40 @ 04/08/10 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Gunslinger, that looks like a pixelated Atari mess in that picture. Am I going blind or is that blurry?

Google Images. Tebow cover athlete. Found it a couple of days ago.

I became officially pumped after the "Locomotion Blog" came out. I had to start the hype train.

# 32 Bellsprout @ 04/08/10 02:02 PM
Love that ESPN presentation is in. I'm 99.9999999999999999% sure that's an ESPN scoring bug.

Don't really care about the cover, though I do like Tebow so it's sort of cool.

# 33 MaizeHaze @ 04/08/10 02:04 PM
My wife already thinks I'm weird for getting excited over refs and new equipment. I'm not sure what she's going to think of me when(hopefully) espn presentation is announced!

# 34 cyclone2426 @ 04/08/10 02:06 PM
Quote:
Somebody start making custom covers.....I want a Suh one, because he deserves it.
We have no idea what the real cover looks like, so until then we cant do custom covers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Apparently somebody just took my Tebow 10 cover that I made and slapped an 11 on there.

# 35 its flav @ 04/08/10 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaizeHaze
My wife already thinks I'm weird for getting excited over refs and new equipment. I'm not sure what she's going to think of me when(hopefully) espn presentation is announced!
My girl isn't going to be too happy once NCAA 11 is in my hands.

# 36 rudyjuly2 @ 04/08/10 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
I became officially pumped after the "Locomotion Blog" came out. I had to start the hype train.
As soon as they announce that the NCAA 09 camera is back I'll be back on board as well! The locomotion blog sounded great.

# 37 J-Unit40 @ 04/08/10 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone2426
We have no idea what the real cover looks like, so until then we cant do custom covers.

Apparently somebody just took my Tebow 10 cover that I made and slapped an 11 on there.
If that's the case, job well done cyclone. I had a feeling that was yours from last year. Thanks!

# 38 MaizeHaze @ 04/08/10 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by its flav
My girl isn't going to be too happy once NCAA 11 is in my hands.
My wife has enjoyed the last year because I just didn't play '10 very much. It looks like things are about to change!

# 39 GatorChomp1 @ 04/08/10 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaizeHaze
Don't you just love the blank look on their face when you start telling them all about the new stuff in the game?

# 40 its flav @ 04/08/10 02:13 PM
for those who were wondering what is above the ESPN sports ticker JBHuskers answered it on NCAA Strategies.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I can say this without getting shot....it is the pre-play adjustments menu that was in the top corner last year.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.