Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

According to the official NCAA Football 11 website, the demo will arrive sometime in June. Not a big surprise, but worth mentioning for the impatient people that have to ask on a weekly basis.

The game will be in stores on July 13th. What would you like to see in the demo?

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 fsufan4423 @ 04/09/10 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
fsu and miami in miami with 3 min quarters all four quarters they will be two of the best teams next year bank on it.

also all the intro and presentation stuff.
I hope your half right How about choose different times of day and full blown settings, and also full editing capabilities so we can see all the new equipment.

# 22 Zasnow @ 04/09/10 01:19 AM
UT Fla

# 23 Brandon82 @ 04/09/10 01:34 AM
I would like to see actual GRASS STAINS on the uniforms, as well as wear and tear and the football field as the game progresses during gameplay. As the game goes along you should be able to see the grass fields appear as if cleats have taken a toll on them. The center of the field should be worn from lineman activity as well. The players already get dirty but no GRASS STAINS. Im sure EA will have it this time. I would also like to be able to dive and knock over the PYLONS when trying to reach the endzone. GO NCAA 11!!! :-D Please add this if u can. PLEASE??????? Your the BEST! ............................................nice job so far.

# 24 moylan1234 @ 04/09/10 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
a Teambuilder slot so people can try out whatever other team they want.
oh man if that happens I won't leave my house alll summer!

# 25 JerzeyReign @ 04/09/10 02:39 AM
I'd like to see a full game (5min quarters) and sliders. That way I can get an early jump....

Michigan/Ohio State as the game

# 26 gofresno @ 04/09/10 02:44 AM
I wouldn't mind a UF/Bama rematch of the SEC champ game.

# 27 sportzbro @ 04/09/10 02:55 AM
Can we give Iowa some f'in love.... Match them up with Boise St. Great demo match-up - high flying offense vs. one of the best defenses in the country.

# 28 PantherBeast_OS @ 04/09/10 06:44 AM
Still 2 months off from demo. It really sucks. But hopefully it will be hear soon.

# 29 sportyguyfl31 @ 04/09/10 08:56 AM
I want to see if I can make an impact with a user controlled stud defensive linemen, without having to resort to any gimmicky jump the snap nonsense.

# 30 cutigersgolf @ 04/09/10 09:11 AM
i would like to see Clemson vs. South Carolina, ESPN presentation, and Clemson running down the hill before the game. i doubt that will happen though

# 31 Brandwin @ 04/09/10 09:45 AM
Baylor should be in the demo.

# 32 J-Unit40 @ 04/09/10 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutigersgolf
i would like to see Clemson vs. South Carolina, ESPN presentation, and Clemson running down the hill before the game. i doubt that will happen though
That would be awesome. I love the Clemson run down the hill onto the field. One of the best sites (if not The Best) in college football.

I would like to see two different types of teams showing the differences in offensive schemes. Texas and Bama would be a great matchup for that feature. I'm excited to get my hands on the "new feel" of the game.

Hell, you could put New Mexico State vs. Duke and I will still play the demo close to 100 times!

I cannot wait for this demo. The recent news on this game has seriously curbed all of the excitement for the games I own currently. I'm just a sucker for NCAA Football.

# 33 trobinson97 @ 04/09/10 10:18 AM
Don't even try to get away with not having Bama in the demo. I'd have to come and hurt somebody.

Bama vs Texas, full game, 5 minute quarters would be ideal for me.

# 34 videlsports @ 04/09/10 01:05 PM
4 5 minute qtrs on the demo. some commentation too. Please do not have the accelerated clock.

# 35 Sausage @ 04/09/10 01:15 PM
I would prefer 4 quarters, 5 minutes each, I don't have a preference for teams; maybe one from each BCS conference.

# 36 wolverines01 @ 04/09/10 03:40 PM
they need team entrances, more excitment on bigger plays, and custom stadium sounds. I'm tired of hearing DEFENSE and one other sound right before kickoffs, and the more exiting the play is the louder the stadium is.

# 37 marcoyk @ 04/09/10 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draxion
NCSU vs UNC
I'll be NCSU naturally
I'm all for that! But one minor exception.
Can you say:
TAR!
HEELS!

# 38 champ195797 @ 04/09/10 04:16 PM
i just want the demo period

# 39 Assassin @ 04/09/10 06:51 PM
I would like to be able to pick from more then just the two teams they would give us from last year. Being able to pick from either four or six teams would be nice. that way we could get a feel for the game playing with other teams. And see how some of the new features feel with other teams.

# 40 Ziza9Noles94 @ 04/09/10 08:48 PM
4 teams, 5 minute qtrs. Two scrub squads, two powerhouses. To see the differences between the types of teams.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.