Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

For those of you that haven't been poking around various threads in our NCAA Football Forums. Jean Adams, Art Director for NCAA Football 11 has been posting quite a few interesting details.

Here are some notable quotes from Jean.

Quote:
"Here’s what we have this cycle. Some are new and others have been there for some time but all have been tuned to look more realistic. The girth of the facemask has been increased to give them a thicker look. It’s almost as if they weren’t rubber coated before.

I know this is a very minor update but we want you to know that we care about the details as well.

Ultra thin armbands are on many of the skill players and peppered through out other positions as well. They will be available through edit player as well."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 TracerBullet @ 04/11/10 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
Thanks God. Is there a link?
http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/Vi...CLID=204830753

# 102 Gossennator @ 04/11/10 01:37 PM
Can we get the 3 bar facemask that Josh Nesbitt wears? It's the same thing as the 3 bar RB one but not as open.
ex:

# 103 joel_g @ 04/11/10 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Que2
Dreads better be on this game or Im not goin to buy this...Its ridiculous for dreads not to be on this game.. But as far as the fascemasks go everything looks ok But there are a lot still missing more specificly speed revos.. But these screens are on point Im excited for the game
You are excited for this game, but if they don't have dreads you won't buy it???That makes sense, I guess...

# 104 bpac55 @ 04/11/10 01:45 PM
The 3 bar rb facemask they have IS the one that Nesbitt wears...EA just really messed it up. I have been asking to have that fixed for years now.

# 105 MrDhWhat @ 04/11/10 04:32 PM
it does look amazing !

# 106 Gossennator @ 04/11/10 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpac55
The 3 bar rb facemask they have IS the one that Nesbitt wears...EA just really messed it up. I have been asking to have that fixed for years now.
They just need to change the 3 bar to this:

Simply put.

# 107 Young D @ 04/12/10 12:41 AM
this years game is gunna be BOMB

# 108 Zasnow @ 04/12/10 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossennator
They just need to change the 3 bar to this:

Simply put.

Frank Gore is a beast.

# 109 Zasnow @ 04/12/10 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
They get paid to make the game's visuals and have done a great job. They aren't paid to make mouth guards and eye paint.
Is equipment not a visual??????

# 110 Pacman83 @ 04/12/10 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkgrindz
Not only do dreads need to be in the game, but we need a larger variety of player faces to choose from. I hate having like 10 players on the team with the same exact face. Come on EA the more options the better the game. That's one of the things that made last gen so great. You guys gave us endless control & options to edit the game & players to our liking.
Funny thing is that i was playing 09 on my PS2...+300 faces just for the dark skin tone. (Was making Vick)

Might take a while to get there--few other things need focus, but more customization is better.

# 111 Zasnow @ 04/12/10 01:38 AM
Last gen was so much better. They can't even get the revo facemask and the players faces to match up.

# 112 Tengo Juego @ 04/12/10 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zasnow
Last gen was so much better. They can't even get the revo facemask and the players faces to match up.
I wont agree with this at all. Last gen's equipment capped once Revolution helmets were added in 05.

# 113 Gossennator @ 04/12/10 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
I wont agree with this at all. Last gen's equipment capped once Revolution helmets were added in 05.
Yep and this only year for NCAA where they have made some what of an effort to add more this year too.

# 114 KANE699 @ 04/12/10 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo
Way ahead of you my friend. Check my post on page 9 of this thread. I made 10 masks from 4 that are in the game.
Indeed but I redid the last one in your picture list it had the extra bar at the top

# 115 Tengo Juego @ 04/12/10 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossennator
Yep and this only year for NCAA where they have made some what of an effort to add more this year too.
DNA helmets were added in 08. Clear Visors in 08 as well.

# 116 Morning Thunder @ 04/12/10 02:40 PM
I'm pretty much satisfied by the face-masks that are in this year.. however i would have to wash my boxers if they could get in all those photo-shopped face-masks.

# 117 canes21 @ 04/12/10 05:54 PM
You may not care, but others do. If I never came to OS, I would never have noticed the lack of facemasks, or the wrong equipment in the sports games. The only things I care about are realistic visuals and gameplay. Equipment to me is just extra. But to others, its as big as gameplay to them. How can they enjoy a game that doesn't have the players looking "correct"?

# 118 Jamin23 @ 04/12/10 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
You may not care, but others do. If I never came to OS, I would never have noticed the lack of facemasks, or the wrong equipment in the sports games. The only things I care about are realistic visuals and gameplay. Equipment to me is just extra. But to others, its as big as gameplay to them. How can they enjoy a game that doesn't have the players looking "correct"?
It's the little things that count.

# 119 parrish pinkney @ 04/14/10 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
DNA helmets were added in 08. Clear Visors in 08 as well.
it was 09 my friend

# 120 Tengo Juego @ 04/14/10 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by parrish pinkney
it was 09 my friend
Was it? Clear visors were in 09, you're right. But the DNA were added in 08.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.