NCAA Football 11 News Post

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 MaizeHaze @ 04/21/10 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I would hope that showing the players warming up would go along with the team entrances(like in last-gen), but we'll probably get the team entrances, then the coin toss from high above with no players seen anywhere, like they all went back into the locker room.
Who knows, maybe they will have the espn intro then go right to the entrances then have the shots of the teams warming up then to the coin toss. I can only hope!

# 62 Solidice @ 04/21/10 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
I dont want 7 teams with their entrances and then 113 teams with generic entrances.
wasn't that pretty much what last-gen was?

well, if the survey they sent out was any indication, it said over 30 authentic entrances(assuming the rest are generic).

# 63 jclentzthadon @ 04/21/10 09:50 PM
Ok, Miami vs. Florida State...

Now, have the sweet ESPN intro to the game and then spotlight Christian Ponder and Jacory Harris and show them warming up with their season stats. Then on the defensive side show Nigel Bradham and Sean Spence and have their stats and talk them up.

We are not reinvinting the wheel here. Just simpleton stuff. We don't need to have 7 team enterances and then when you play NC State it's nothing...

Just show/highlight the key players of the game with the ESPN logo/music stuff and have Herbstreet and Nessler talk it up- just like they do in real life...

# 64 dill911 @ 04/21/10 09:54 PM
beautifully said

# 65 stoncold32 @ 04/21/10 10:44 PM
so does this no huddle, look to sideline thing mean that the cpu will stop snapping the ball at the saem time, everytime. In '10 you can time it every time. smh

# 66 Ziza9Noles94 @ 04/21/10 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclentzthadon

Now, have the sweet ESPN intro to the game and then spotlight Christian Ponder and Jacory Harris and show them warming up with their season stats. Then on the defensive side show Nigel Bradham and Sean Spence and have their stats and talk them up.

We are not reinvinting the wheel here. Just simpleton stuff. We don't need to have 7 team enterances and then when you play NC State it's nothing...

Just show/highlight the key players of the game with the ESPN logo/music stuff and have Herbstreet and Nessler talk it up- just like they do in real life...
Bravo.

# 67 Lava @ 04/21/10 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclentzthadon

You can have both.

And I love how everytime someone who thinks its one or the other posts, the # of team entrances you're speculating they'll add becomes less and less.

# 68 Valdarez @ 04/21/10 11:52 PM
Holy crap, could that Coca Cola Zero add be any bigger? !@#$ EA Sports and their Ads in video games (look at the 2:02 mark). No one should buy their games if they are going to make them one big advertisement. You don't pay for something with advertisements in it. You simply don't. And it's clear they have no goal of incorporating Ads as part of the game like NBA2K10 has done. They're just going to bombard us with ugly Ads thrown up anywhere like a bad website design from 1995. EA's use of Ads in their games show they have absolutely no respect for the game(s) they are trying to replicate, and even less for the gamers/consumers who buy their games.

# 69 Solidice @ 04/22/10 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Holy crap, could that Coca Cola Zero add be any bigger? !@#$ EA Sports and their Ads in video games (look at the 2:02 mark). No one should buy their games if they are going to make them one big advertisement. You don't pay for something with advertisements in it. You simply don't. And it's clear they have no goal of incorporating Ads as part of the game like NBA2K10 has done. They're just going to bombard us with ugly Ads thrown up anywhere like a bad website design from 1995. EA's use of Ads in their games show they have absolutely no respect for the game(s) they are trying to replicate, and even less for the gamers/consumers who buy their games.
it's a video in the background(a looping trailer video of sorts), not the game playing. unless your talking about another video or another part of that video?

# 70 SSilentstorm7 @ 04/22/10 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
That's a pretty big assumption to make from a PROMOTIONAL video that's about 45 seconds long and is looping at an PROMOTIONAL event....don't you think. I don't think their use of adds in the past have been that bad to be honest.

# 71 da ThRONe @ 04/22/10 12:20 AM
It looks alot better than that video earlier. But the missed tackle animation is terrible still.

# 72 PantherBeast_OS @ 04/22/10 12:34 AM
Well from what I have seen in this video compared to the first one we got. I'm more impressed with the second. This video looks alot better. But my goodness people. Stop complaining so much. I mean come on everytime I see one post after another. Someone keeps complaining about this are that. I think the video looks good.

# 73 TreyIM2 @ 04/22/10 12:40 AM
Hard to get a good grasp on the vid in the background, even with the looping. Seen Pro Tak 2.0 in action but I can't call it right now. They DID show that "leaked vid" from the other day as the featured game vid of the piece, though.

# 74 da ThRONe @ 04/22/10 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Well from what I have seen in this video compared to the first one we got. I'm more impressed with the second. This video looks alot better. But my goodness people. Stop complaining so much. I mean come on everytime I see one post after another. Someone keeps complaining about this are that. I think the video looks good.
I think its good people are pointing out the flaws they see.

# 75 Valdarez @ 04/22/10 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSilentstorm7
That's a pretty big assumption to make from a PROMOTIONAL video that's about 45 seconds long and is looping at an PROMOTIONAL event....don't you think. I don't think their use of adds in the past have been that bad to be honest.
Very good point. It looks like I jumped the gun on this one. The Ad is actually shown after the picture for the game. Hopefully it's part of the loop, and not the game.

# 76 cgraves45 @ 04/22/10 03:46 AM
I dont know what you guys are seeing that makes some of you say "looks good" or "looks better than NCAA 10". Come on its looks EXACLTY the same. The same choppy robotic turns and cuts. It looks like crap.

Honestly if you took every genre from 2000 and graded it on progression of graphics and gameplay NCAA College Football would be DEAD LAST!!!! There is minimal graphic progression and to tell you the truth maybe some steps backwards in gameplay. EA is really starting to make me sick with their pathetic attempts at putting out a quality up to date college football game.

EA PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM COLLEGE FOOTBALL AND LET SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING HANDLE IT!! ITS APPARENT YOU DONT!

# 77 Papi34 @ 04/22/10 05:42 AM
"This video is not available"

Stupid UK five hours ahead of ET!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.