Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 olemish @ 04/22/10 05:14 PM
That video looks so much better than the other gameplay vid. Got me excited again

# 2 PantherBeast_OS @ 04/22/10 05:20 PM
Well there you have it. Dual sticks have been confirmed for NCAA 11 aswell people. Just like madden 11. Nice video and good interview. Thanks bro.

# 3 Ziza9Noles94 @ 04/22/10 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
I dont know if anybody posted this yet. But here it is.

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/5...nt_042010.html
Good link. Thanks.

# 4 HarkTheSound @ 04/22/10 05:44 PM
Theres also a new Tim Tebow interview, hes kinda dissing Madden in it lol. The gameplay footage in it is basically the same as the developer interview though.

# 5 jp7588 @ 04/22/10 05:47 PM
Am I crazy or are there some pretty wide gaps in Missouri's OL? They do that in real life, right?

# 6 Lynx34 @ 04/22/10 05:55 PM
Good to see Auburn getting some love, though I wish they didn't show the CB blitz sack 5 times. Anyway, one thing I noticed in the vid that jumped out at me was the wrap around draw to Auburn RB #23 (McCalebb). Notice the hand off goes underneath the back elbow for maximum subtlety. I'm not sure how prevalent this style of draw play is, but AU will do it at least twice a game.

Point being more generically? Looks like they're serious about the team specific play styles. Also, they better get those rosters updated. If Caudle (#19) and McCalebb (#23) are the starting backfield at launch, whoever does rosters needs to be fired.

# 7 bigmike20000 @ 04/22/10 06:09 PM
i can't tell on my computer screen but when they show the Alabama pass play from behind Julio Jones is the ball wobbling ever so slightly

# 8 drlw322 @ 04/22/10 06:10 PM
saw better back peddling and did he say new replay system. finally maybe the ball will spin. Thank you

# 9 RynoAid @ 04/22/10 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp7588
Am I crazy or are there some pretty wide gaps in Missouri's OL? They do that in real life, right?
yes, spread offenses like Mizzou and Tech have WIDE gaps on the oline used to move defenders away from the ball, play 7-on-7 inside to run the ball, and Texas Tech used their wide splits to pass the ball almost exclusively with open lanes for short throws etc... it just opens the field up more.

# 10 Dr Death @ 04/22/10 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
yes, spread offenses like Mizzou and Tech have WIDE gaps on the oline used to move defenders away from the ball, play 7-on-7 inside to run the ball, and Texas Tech used their wide splits to pass the ball almost exclusively with open lanes for short throws etc... it just opens the field up more.
Question... say you have a Team Builder team and you want to play w/ those wide Tech splits... will using their playbook give your team that? Is there something else you can choose that will give that? Or are the wide splits exclusive to Tech and maybe Mizzou only?

# 11 kennethxD @ 04/22/10 06:28 PM
Looks great.

# 12 Lynx34 @ 04/22/10 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Question... say you have a Team Builder team and you want to play w/ those wide Tech splits... will using their playbook give your team that? Is there something else you can choose that will give that? Or are the wide splits exclusive to Tech and maybe Mizzou only?
My guess is that it would be a separate option altogether. So if you're in team builder there would be an option for what playbook you want to use, and another option for whose style your team will mimic. At least, that's how I would implement it if it were me. Guess we'll have to wait and see on that though. TeamBuilder hasn't been mentioned at all. I don't really use it, but I hope for those that do that they keep it fresh to keep up with other new features.

# 13 lgxjames @ 04/22/10 09:20 PM
looked gud

# 14 Solidice @ 04/22/10 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting
He says the same thing every year. He is THE REASON that I don't play as much ps3 NCAA football anymore. The talent on their dev team is pathetic on a good day. Look at that guy....seriously....look at that guy.
so if they had a hot chick doing the interview, you would have bought the game?

you have some mad hate for that guy. lol

# 15 SageInfinite @ 04/22/10 10:00 PM
Quote:
That guy's a clown
Quote:
lol. That's the same damn game, I don't care how you guys wanna spin it.

Ben Haumiller: "I can't really explain how good locomotion is, you just have to play it"

lol Okay

NCAA 11 = Madden 10

heard it here first

I'm sick of this ****
Sting is the man.

# 16 Solidice @ 04/22/10 10:07 PM
Quote:
yea..mad hate if you wanna call it that

We know where you stand on this series
oh yeah? where is that?

# 17 Pacman83 @ 04/22/10 10:15 PM

# 18 ExtremeGamer @ 04/22/10 10:20 PM
Quote:
He says the same thing every year. He is THE REASON that I don't play as much ps3 NCAA football anymore. The talent on their dev team is pathetic on a good day. Look at that guy....seriously....look at that guy.
We get it, stop the trolling now.

What he looks like has NOTHING to do with the game. Since you have no interest in the game and are "already sick of it", I don't expect to see you here bashing it anymore.

Ends now.

# 19 Pacman83 @ 04/22/10 10:31 PM
^^Stop instigating!!!

# 20 Rocky @ 04/22/10 10:58 PM
The graphics are stunning.

The movements are just so stiff, fake, and uninspiring that it's impossible to get excited however.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.