Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 marcoyk @ 04/22/10 10:59 PM
I feel like the gameplay clips in this video were so much better than in the first video. Graphics looked great. Personally I didn't think the movements were that bad either.

# 22 ehh @ 04/22/10 11:18 PM
Just like the video from the other day, I swear I'm seeing two different games. One of the runs where the Auburn back goes outside to the right he is horribly skating and sliding around when running.

Then on the Florida sack the player movement and foot-planting looks totally different (better).

# 23 Rocky @ 04/22/10 11:21 PM
Ugh...the 1:46 mark. I don't know what difficulty (don't think it matters, looked ugly on every difficulty last year) it's on but the DB play looks atrocious. He doesn't open his hips or move and cover realistically at all. He basically just runs the receivers route backwards.

The line play for the defense looks awful again. Pass rushers stayed glued to their men unless they pull off one of those Tekken moves...gonna be a long year on that side of the ball with the "120 ways to win".

# 24 LionsFanNJ @ 04/22/10 11:34 PM
Well that looked better than that previous vid. Still kinda worried about the defense though.

# 25 GC71388 @ 04/23/10 12:36 AM
Looks like they are gonna have the new expansion for Bryant Denny

# 26 mistershadez @ 04/23/10 01:02 AM
No one has brought up what Ben says starting at 2:38 in his interview.

"WHen you're running that no huddle in the game, you have the options of your FULL PLAYBOOK."

# 27 Dr Death @ 04/23/10 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistershadez

"WHen you're running that no huddle in the game, you have the options of your FULL PLAYBOOK."
And won't that be sweet? I've wondered for years why we couldn't have access to it when calling an audible. Now... it will be available and finally we will be able to play call just like in real life.

# 28 seawolves9 @ 04/23/10 02:23 AM
Dangit, you beat me to it.. That statement right there has me incredibly excited. I know for sure I'm gonna be running that spread no-huddle with most of my teams now. Being able to call all the plays from the line of scrimmage is going to be intense. I'm assuming they put in the extended play clock too, to what it is in real life. If not, then you'll have hardly any time to audible to a play you want.

# 29 bigsmallwood @ 04/23/10 02:23 AM
Nothing great in this video, which clearly was on repeat when showing the gameplay....smh I'm still waiting to be impressed.

# 30 Potatoes002 @ 04/23/10 02:36 AM
Quote:

That will be cool using the Cougars now since they run this in real life, it will be fun to watch the player looking over to the sideline each play like a true hurry up offense.

# 31 mgoblue678 @ 04/23/10 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
And won't that be sweet? I've wondered for years why we couldn't have access to it when calling an audible. Now... it will be available and finally we will be able to play call just like in real life.
I could see a big problem with that though. If the defense is not given the same ability to choose from their whole playbook, or at least a large percentage of it, and make substitutions in between plays that could lead to easy cheesing in human versus human games. Also the computer could be easily exploited in human versus cpu games.

The only way I would be happy with them giving the offense that ability is if they made it balanced by allowing the defense the same ability or least something similar.

# 32 GC71388 @ 04/23/10 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
yezzir. I see they did the endzone with the crimson tide and they added the screens
Just a benefit of being the champs

# 33 Tengo Juego @ 04/23/10 07:02 AM
5 plays on a loop. You think maybe EA is playing the conservative card after that first trailer fiasco? lol

# 34 coogrfan @ 04/23/10 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
yes, spread offenses like Mizzou and Tech have WIDE gaps on the oline used to move defenders away from the ball, play 7-on-7 inside to run the ball, and Texas Tech used their wide splits to pass the ball almost exclusively with open lanes for short throws etc... it just opens the field up more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Question... say you have a Team Builder team and you want to play w/ those wide Tech splits... will using their playbook give your team that? Is there something else you can choose that will give that? Or are the wide splits exclusive to Tech and maybe Mizzou only?
Presumably Houston (which runs a version of the Mike Leach Air Raid offense) will have the wide splits as well?

If so, I may actually be able to run the ball out of shotgun in this year.

# 35 sportyguyfl31 @ 04/23/10 10:58 AM
Quote:

Thats a positive. Seems like they are learning that a no huddle offense and a hurry up offense are two different things.

# 36 doctorhay53 @ 04/23/10 11:05 AM
Couple of things.

I really like the QB dropbacks, the little bounce in their step looks really good.

I'm worried about 120 ways to win, because to reach it's full potential is desperately needs to be implemented parallel to a coaching carousel.

# 37 kindella2 @ 04/23/10 11:47 AM
Ball travels at full speed. good to see the vid, seems like alot of improvements and I cant wait.

# 38 cowboy_kmoney @ 04/23/10 12:04 PM
Its a big year for us all, If EA has put in coaching changes then its said to be the best NCAA to date. We still have more stuff they are waiting to release, So my fingers are crossed..

# 39 bpac55 @ 04/23/10 01:21 PM
UGH...Alabama has dark grey facemasks...not white!!

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.