Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Quote:
"Gus Johnson in the background?

On the Colston leaping TD catch, I liked the mid air collision, much more realistic. Along with the Moore long reception looked more realistic with his head turned the right way and caught the ball by using his body over the left shoulder.

On the Pierre Thomas run the blocking looked really nice. Even tho Thomas had some foot sliding hopefully those things would be ironed out.

On the Bush TD run, Meachem in the slot had a nice pan cake block that looked pretty realistic."

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Tyrant8RDFL @ 04/25/10 04:01 PM
I definitely liked what I saw. I have been extremely hard on Madden , and for the 1st time Im seeing a game that is playable.

All I need is to see some solid A.I. I am not looking for perfect A.I, because that is being unrealistic.

Can't wait for the Demo to see how the game feels.

My streak may be broken of not owning a Madden game since the next gen era began.

# 82 davep @ 04/25/10 04:14 PM
I didn't see much difference between that video and '10 honestly....I dug the catch in the end zone, but what's up with the still funky running animations? How hard is that to capture????

# 83 dmick4324 @ 04/25/10 04:30 PM
Did anyone see the play at 1:41. Am I crazy or was the DB coverage of Colstons out route far too good? I'm convinced I saw the DB start running the out route before Colston did.

Overall tbe game looks a lot smoother and I'm pretty excited. Hopefully someone tells me I'm crazy about that DB play and I'll feel even better about Madden 11.

# 84 johnnyg713 @ 04/25/10 06:51 PM
All i want to make me happy is realistic coverage with jostling and realistic blocking

# 85 canes21 @ 04/25/10 09:02 PM
No, the Madden chant is just too quiet. Plus its lacking over half the team. The whole team is there with Drew in real life. I don't even think the whole offense is with him in the game.

I can't point it out, but something just isn't right with Madden's chant. It just doesn't sound authentic. I don't know if its how they recorded him in a stdio(I assume) or if its because its completely silent in the stadium for some reason.

# 86 splff3000 @ 04/26/10 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmick4324
Did anyone see the play at 1:41. Am I crazy or was the DB coverage of Colstons out route far too good? I'm convinced I saw the DB start running the out route before Colston did.

Overall tbe game looks a lot smoother and I'm pretty excited. Hopefully someone tells me I'm crazy about that DB play and I'll feel even better about Madden 11.
Or better yet, why did the CB on the other side stop covering Henderson? The ball hadn't been thrown yet.

Another question is what happened to procedural awareness? No one turns their head to look for the ball. Yeah they turn their head right before they catch it, but no one is looking for the ball. I know procedural awareness isn't in 10, but I thought they'd have it in 11 at least. Am I missing something here? Does anyone see procedural awareness? If so, where at on the vid? I'm looking, but can't see it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.