Home
UFC Undisputed 2010 News Post

It looks like members of the UFC 2010 Undisputed community will have first dibs on the demo.

Quote:
"Early Demo Access: Yes, the demo is coming out in just a matter of days, and we want to give YOU, our Undisputed Community members, exclusive first access way before the rest of the world gets it. Pending final demo approval from Microsoft and Sony, the first batch of download codes are planned to be released here to registered community members next week. More details coming soon!"

Game: UFC Undisputed 2010Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
UFC Undisputed 2010 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Stumbleweed @ 04/23/10 12:04 PM
Still haven't gotten the access e-mail... is the site working for anyone else at the moment?

I need this demo.

# 2 allBthere @ 04/23/10 12:14 PM
Yeah the new community site looks promising. They have the leaderboards there and hint at tournament creation and have prizes and all that. I just want that bloody demo though.

there is a strange point system. I don't understand it, and I have zero lol. I barely post though, but have been a 'member' since april '09

I'm guessing maybe I can get a code early next week and everyone on psn and xbl will have it mid/late week...so It's not that big of a deal unless normal users have to wait until the following week.

looks like we'll be able to do something similar to bfbc2 here:

my actual gamertag has 2 4's in it though...I don't want to change my username until after I have the code just so it doesn't eff with anything

# 3 jb12780 @ 04/23/10 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
Still haven't gotten the access e-mail... is the site working for anyone else at the moment?

I need this demo.
I tried to sign up a month ago and am still waiting for the confirmaton email.

# 4 JoeMimic @ 04/23/10 02:56 PM
I've been a member over there for awhile now, but I just don't see how they're going to distribute these codes fairly. I remember the demo last year people trying to piggyback off one users Xbox live account it was crazy. If the rumors are true and the demo is coming out the 29th then I don't see them releasing it that much earlier to community members.

# 5 mikenoob @ 04/23/10 03:19 PM
I forgot my password to my name and I clicked forgot password, but I haven't recieved any email!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMimic
I've been a member over there for awhile now, but I just don't see how they're going to distribute these codes fairly. I remember the demo last year people trying to piggyback off one users Xbox live account it was crazy. If the rumors are true and the demo is coming out the 29th then I don't see them releasing it that much earlier to community members.

From a recent tweet,

@killervanilla92 Don't worry, we should have enough codes for all registered members.

42 minutes ago via CoTweet in reply to killervanilla92

# 6 wyrm187 @ 04/23/10 04:52 PM
signed up right before the website maintenance - hope I made the cut!!

# 7 KChow21 @ 04/23/10 05:28 PM
sweet

# 8 sammogard @ 04/23/10 09:28 PM
right now you ineed a invitation to get signed up. theres few guys that are doing it but apparantly im banned from that site. lol.

# 9 mikenoob @ 04/23/10 09:53 PM
No.. You do not need an invitation to sign up. It's a public site. Those guys are just milking points to get rewards. I don't understand why the others don't just hit register and wait a few hours.

# 10 ManiacMatt1782 @ 04/23/10 10:03 PM
its getting lost in the spam filter go to your spam or junk folder, its there, people are trying to con an invite outof people because they give points for successful referrals to the site. i hope the mods here crack down on people doing that because its out of control over at gamefaqs

# 11 AsianChexMix @ 04/23/10 10:44 PM
Tried to register...realized I already got an account! Hooray!

# 12 CYST2000 @ 04/23/10 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
its getting lost in the spam filter go to your spam or junk folder, its there, people are trying to con an invite outof people because they give points for successful referrals to the site. i hope the mods here crack down on people doing that because its out of control over at gamefaqs
I registered earlier this morning and have yet to receive anything. No spam no email no nothing. So what gives? Is this just an overload of registers?

# 13 CYST2000 @ 04/23/10 11:28 PM
Knowing that I will still get the demo one to two day's after the early access people doesn't bother me, I just get the feeling this was a huge marketing ploy gone wrong. I feel they really dropped the ball on this one.

P.S. I checked out the Gamefaqs site and am appalled at all the point pimping going on in their and not a mod in site. Go figure. That's Gamefaqs for ya.

# 14 allBthere @ 04/24/10 01:38 AM
for the record. I never invited anyone. I don't care about the points, I just wanted OS people to have a chance at the demo if they wanted it early...

it might only be a couple of days - maybe a week, who knows.

I have zero points and I think it will stay that way

I hope everyone here who signed up or already had an account gets the demo. It will make the wait easier, or at least make it seem like less time for those of us who want red dead/ alan wake too easier.

I really think they did a lot to make this title potentially great. Maybe it will go down as nfl2k5-style good ??? that's what I'm hoping.

# 15 jb12780 @ 04/24/10 08:23 AM
I got my email finally.

# 16 TheShizNo1 @ 04/24/10 08:46 AM
Took all of 5 minutes to register and get the email

# 17 jb12780 @ 04/24/10 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
Took all of 5 minutes to register and get the email

I registered like last month on a different email aaccound with no success. I tried with another email yesterday and it worked.

# 18 Brandwin @ 04/24/10 01:19 PM
I'm in, took me 5 minutes. Hopefully I can get the demo.

# 19 sportznut02 @ 04/24/10 01:44 PM
Tried to sign up but never even got a confirmation email. Will try again with another email address.

# 20 NYG_Meth @ 04/24/10 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportznut02
Tried to sign up but never even got a confirmation email. Will try again with another email address.
As others have mentioned, check your spam folder. It seems like that's where it's ending up most of the time.

« Previous123456789Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.