Home
UFC Undisputed 2010 News Post

It looks like members of the UFC 2010 Undisputed community will have first dibs on the demo.

Quote:
"Early Demo Access: Yes, the demo is coming out in just a matter of days, and we want to give YOU, our Undisputed Community members, exclusive first access way before the rest of the world gets it. Pending final demo approval from Microsoft and Sony, the first batch of download codes are planned to be released here to registered community members next week. More details coming soon!"

Game: UFC Undisputed 2010Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
UFC Undisputed 2010 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 MizzouBravesFan @ 04/29/10 12:21 AM
Got registeted finally...just hope my State and Country got changed over.

It said it was saved but would revert back to nothing if I clicked edit again. Hmmm.

# 82 allBthere @ 04/29/10 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Fatigue
I don't get the country/state thing.

The only place I read that you had to do that was from some random user - I haven't seen the admin say that anywhere in the official "how to get the demo" thread.
I can assure you that it was. I think the only reason it matters is for PAL vs NTSC distinction. It's not a info that really matters anyway.

# 83 countryboy @ 04/29/10 10:49 AM
anyone with a PS3 get their code yet?

# 84 UNC_Pete @ 04/29/10 11:08 AM
Not yet, I didn't know you could request them yet..?

# 85 ExtremeGamer @ 04/29/10 11:14 AM
I still have no idea how they are supposed to know which system you get.

# 86 CaptainZombie @ 04/29/10 11:22 AM
I hope this wasn't bogus to make us register for that community site, LOL!

# 87 UNC_Pete @ 04/29/10 11:24 AM
I think you will have to ask which system you need the code for in the rewards section..

# 88 ManiacMatt1782 @ 04/29/10 11:32 AM
looks like they are adding it, the rewards part is all screwy, usually means they are CHANGING something

# 89 8and9 @ 04/29/10 11:39 AM
Someone mentioned a code generator on their forums, idk.

# 90 p_rushing @ 04/29/10 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
looks like they are adding it, the rewards part is all screwy, usually means they are CHANGING something
it's been changed to highlight and box each individual item, but still no codes

# 91 DirtyJerz32 @ 04/29/10 11:59 AM
I haven't been able to get on the site since last night. I guess they're working on stuff or updating it.

# 92 p_rushing @ 04/29/10 12:32 PM
There website is still up, just very slow. I'm wondering how this is going to work. Marketplace doesn't have them demo unless the code will enable you to see it. It's not like the Ghost recon demo where you are downloading it through a 3rd party tool.

# 93 JoeMimic @ 04/29/10 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
There website is still up, just very slow. I'm wondering how this is going to work. Marketplace doesn't have them demo unless the code will enable you to see it. It's not like the Ghost recon demo where you are downloading it through a 3rd party tool.
You can't see it but when you put put in the code to redeem it, it'll automatically take you to the download part.

# 94 BlueNGold @ 04/29/10 12:43 PM
How do they give the codes out? Do they PM it to you on the site?

# 95 SHO-OFF @ 04/29/10 12:47 PM
still no codes. whats up?

# 96 sammogard @ 04/29/10 12:51 PM
its only 10 am there.. and theirs over million users refreshing and refreshing so the more traffic the slower and dead it'l be. going to be hassle to get it when it does drop guna have to wait few hours after.

imagine the download time.....

notice how theirs a x box game up for auction well

its going to say

play-station 3 demo early access

x box 360 demo early access

purchase x amount remaining.

swear some people should not be allowed to breed.

# 97 mjarz02 @ 04/29/10 01:20 PM
I dont think the UFC community expected a response like this. Im sure alot of people wont even be able to get the code because they have a limited amount.

This is almost as bad as when people were freaking out about the show demo.

Hopefully for those of us who dont get codes the demo will be available by this weekend!

# 98 Gotmadskillzson @ 04/29/10 01:23 PM
Demo for the general public isn't until a full week or 2 after the early access. Being that they can't seem to get the early access done smoothly, the general release demo might be delayed.

# 99 Gotmadskillzson @ 04/29/10 01:28 PM
This is straight BS ! Their site was down for 6 hours yesterday preparing for this and now it is down again. Can't even log in. What is even worse can't get passed the home page and half the stuff on the page is in GERMAN. WTF ?

# 100 mjarz02 @ 04/29/10 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
This is straight BS ! Their site was down for 6 hours yesterday preparing for this and now it is down again. Can't even log in. What is even worse can't get passed the home page and half the stuff on the page is in GERMAN. WTF ?

Yeah I cant even open the homepage..it keeps saying 502 bad gateway.

Looks like they are having some technical problems which is only going to agitate more people and cause even more traffic!

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.