Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Check out some of these new Madden NFL 11 screenshots.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Matt Diesel @ 04/27/10 12:34 AM
Mark Sanchez looks very handsome

# 22 LionsFanNJ @ 04/27/10 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Diesel

# 23 Exonerated @ 04/27/10 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Diesel
Diesel the Truthspeaker.

# 24 rangerrick012 @ 04/27/10 02:45 AM
I like the gameplan interaction and think if it's done right can add alot to Franchise Mode. Hopefully this isn't the only new feature they have in order to add depth to Franchise mode in particular.

As far as the graphics, I'm not too upset if it's not the big step forward some want/expect. Madden 10 graphics were good IMO. I never really get into the facemask stuff, don't understand those who do. But the ESPN integration was more wishful thinking probably, as long as the audio and presentation are upgraded, ESPN won't be necessary IMO.

If the gameplay continues to come along as it looks it is, I'm more than happy w/ the way Madden 11 is looking this far out from release.

# 25 rangerrick012 @ 04/27/10 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauchal
Well here's hoping for Madden 12. Or whenever the 2k guys can start making games again. Whichever comes first, cause this game is gonna blow.
And I'm sure you'll be buying it once all your friends do to. Seriously, if you're that big of a fool to still buy a game for 5 years while hating it, sorry, joke's on you.

# 26 PantherBeast_OS @ 04/27/10 04:01 AM
Win lose are draw. After reading the comments. Some people are not happy with what they are seeing in the photos. But some like them. I guess Ian can't please everyone. I think the photos look good. I like the sideline photo. It looks good. But overall I can't wait for the demo and the game.

# 27 Bellsprout @ 04/27/10 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
Oops, the same old graphic overlay IS in one of today's new pics. Grrr...
That's what keeps grating at me in screens. No network presentation? Fine, I get that. But the exact same overlays as last year? That pisses me off a little. I'm hoping overlays are late in the process and they're just using last years until the new ones are implemented or something.

# 28 RoyalBoyle78 @ 04/27/10 09:37 AM
This is looks great

Some of you guys are really picky, the jersey numbers are to small, FOR REAL..... I mean come one.

# 29 turftickler @ 04/27/10 10:01 AM
This must be an arcade option for this Giant Football. I'm really hoping they get this part of the game right or it might just "throw" me off.

# 30 N51_rob @ 04/27/10 01:52 PM
Hopefully the new kicking meter will take some of the automatic feel out of the kicking game. Other than that add me to the group that thinks it looks the same as 10.

# 31 Super_Saxy @ 04/27/10 02:09 PM
Is it me, or does the Revolution helmets still look weird? Particularly the facemasks. To me, after looking at the Tebow screen, there is something about it that doesn't look quite right. I feel like NCAA 10 was much closer to getting it looking right (minus the duckbill problem). I was really hoping this was something that would be fixed.

All in all though, I'm super stoked for this years game.

# 32 bpac55 @ 04/27/10 02:47 PM
Tebow is wearing 15...the 10 jersey he was holding up represents the year he was drafted.

# 33 RedZoneD25 @ 04/27/10 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever

Some of you guys are really picky, the jersey numbers are to small, FOR REAL..... I mean come one.

Hey...are they not the ones who say every year "We want to deliver the most authentic football game we can"...etc? Does that not include jerseys? It's a noticeable size difference than it should be, and it is a big deal for people who, like myself, pride themselves on having their team represented correctly.

# 34 swiftychampleone @ 04/27/10 04:01 PM
Well, you may have a point. Those numbers are pretty small. If Madden is trying to be realistic as possible they need to get it right. Just saying.

# 35 OrangeCrush @ 04/29/10 06:55 AM
Why can't EA get the size of the football right? That's ridiculous looking

# 36 xylocaine @ 04/29/10 08:31 PM
No way Mario Williams would be on his back LOL
Go Pack!

# 37 kehlis @ 04/29/10 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swill43507
And they got Tim Tebow's face right on!! But his number is gonna be #10 and not #15.
No, he is going to be 15.

# 38 jmik58 @ 04/29/10 11:42 PM
Looks like there is self-shadowing like NCAA is doing this year. That should quiet a few people. Great to see it.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.