Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Hova57 @ 04/26/10 08:00 PM
wow dynamic crowds interesting

good catch wfcolonel

# 2 bxgoods @ 04/26/10 08:10 PM
Teams come off the bus in suits????

# 3 green94 @ 04/26/10 08:25 PM
I'm a sucker for little things... dynamic crowds finally back in!

Crowds updated and reacting in real time and not just jumping around like fools!

Loving this info... this should spruce up the presentation a bit.

Change the title of this thread... this is important ****!

# 4 canes21 @ 04/26/10 08:34 PM
I first came into here and read dynamic clouds instead of crowds. Then I exited the topic. Came back in, saw it said dynamic crowds and I have to say, its about time. Its a nice addition and will add to the game. A little thing that can go far if implemented right.

I ope this extends further than blowouts. If my team is 2-11, will my stadium still be sold out at the start of the game, or will dynamic crowds effect this also and make my stadium have 37% of the seats filled? I really hope its like that and not just for blow outs.

# 5 PlatooN @ 04/26/10 08:38 PM
it's soundin good, although i was pretty pumped for "the extra point" and it turned out to be sorta mehh, so we'll see!

# 6 rsoxguy12 @ 04/26/10 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I ope this extends further than blowouts. If my team is 2-11, will my stadium still be sold out at the start of the game, or will dynamic crowds effect this also and make my stadium have 37% of the seats filled? I really hope its like that and not just for blow outs.
I was thinking the exact same thing. I want to see stadium attendance in reaciton to how my team is doing in franchise mode. I remember, in madden 05, at the kickoff at the start of each game, i used to zoom out and turn the camera left and right to observe the attendance at my home stadium. I miss doing that.

# 7 streamline @ 04/26/10 08:44 PM
is that coach ruckus???? lol

# 8 cedwebb @ 04/26/10 08:55 PM
There was some real good info in that interview. I am loving the dynamic crowds obviously but I really liked when he was talking about the croud AI. They will now get up out of thier seats when the long ball is put out there. I bet on a break away run they will too. That is very cool! Thats what happens at a real game during a big play. The ball is put up and everyone stands up but doesn't go crazy till they see the outcome. Should be a very cool addition.

# 9 lgxjames @ 04/26/10 09:29 PM
Sounds good, I wonder if the NFL has any say in how this is presented

# 10 NoTiCe_O @ 04/26/10 09:42 PM
Nice interview, this guy is pretty charismatic, I think his name is coach Ruckus or something. Ian stated that they've redone the Crowd A.I and art, fans will now start to stand on long bonbs. People are wearing jerseys of the top players, and theirs more variety. Also We now have Dynamic Attendance and if its a blowout you'll start to see the fans Filing out. Which could also translate to Franchise mode, bad teams having less of a crowd, pretty cool. (talks about Dynamic Attendnce in part 4)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Didn't see it posted, Leave thoughts here.

# 11 arsenal123gunners @ 04/26/10 09:58 PM
Much better than the other one, goes into more depth

# 12 PantherBeast_OS @ 04/26/10 10:02 PM
The Coach is eating to much candy before his interviews lol. But man what a interview there. It seems the coach gives us a little hint on presention upgrade by saying the players getting off the bus in their suits and interviews and all. Hmm that is going to be very interesting to see soon. Ian is a very busy guy here lol. Thanks alot bro.

# 13 lolfalconsbeatu @ 04/26/10 10:04 PM
DYNAMIC ATTENDANCE CONFIRMED!!!!

And I love the Coach's interviews, def gets me hyped!

# 14 herbanomics @ 04/26/10 10:04 PM
good stuff, im sick of seeing kicker jerseys on the crows

# 15 RGiles36 @ 04/26/10 10:14 PM
Is that not THEE annoying mofo from last year!?!

# 16 NoTiCe_O @ 04/26/10 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolfalconsbeatu
DYNAMIC ATTENDANCE CONFIRMED!!!!

And I love the Coach's interviews, def gets me hyped!
Yea this guy definitely knows how to get you excited for the game, I feel like EA's got something up their sleeve this year. Hopefully they come thru with a real good game.

# 17 frankplastictrees @ 04/26/10 10:21 PM
I almost bailed after 10 seconds of that guy, but managed to watch until they talked about the crowds.

Anyways, I liked it back on the PS2 when you relocated a team, that during the year you had to play before you move you had like 2000 fans in the seats because they were so pissed.

# 18 Danimal @ 04/26/10 10:23 PM
Never mind merged the threads

# 19 TracerBullet @ 04/26/10 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
Sure is rgiles.

# 20 PantherBeast_OS @ 04/26/10 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
If you are talking about the coach. Yep that is him lol. That guy had to much candy before the interview.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.