Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Nothing majorly new, but you can get a look at the new onside kick camera angle towards the end (it doesn't show it all the way though). You can see that the Squib kick is finally back.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Lava @ 04/27/10 04:44 PM
Nice vid. Glad to finally see squibs back and the onside kick cam looks nice.

# 2 geauxfan70 @ 04/27/10 04:53 PM
I don't get why instead of focusing on the actual gameplay in the background they keep rehashing old videos we have already seen, I would have liked to see that LSU footage a little bit more. Also, good to see squibs are back, could never understand why they ever left.

# 3 Solidice @ 04/27/10 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConVick
I always found it funny how Kirk/Brad said "This should be a squib kick" but there was no option for it
I just yell at the TV, "I can't kick a ******* Squib Kick guys!" or "I would kick a Squib kick if I had a ******* option for it!" lol

# 4 moylan1234 @ 04/27/10 05:14 PM
I see no video

# 5 Solidice @ 04/27/10 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
I see no video
I just added the direct link if the embed video doesn't show up.

# 6 gogators @ 04/27/10 05:38 PM
After the onside kick angle they show a cut away close-up shot of FSU players sitting on the bench. It looked pretty good.

# 7 fsufan4423 @ 04/27/10 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogators
After the onside kick angle they show a cut away close-up shot of FSU players sitting on the bench. It looked pretty good.
I noticed that too, looked great.

# 8 lilcoo3 @ 04/27/10 06:10 PM
Man I want to know about the dynasty upgrades so bad!!!!!!

# 9 canes21 @ 04/27/10 06:39 PM
Meh, great video, just the bad teams in it were not interesting. If they're going to use an ACC team, then use 3 of the teams that actually have a chance at winning the conference. Miami, GT, VT....

# 10 wilson2k11 @ 04/27/10 06:44 PM
Anyone know if dynamic crowds are in this too? Because it looks half way thru the video you can see a shot of the crowd only half full, and they look more detailed then in the past, but its all blurry so I couldn;t confirm anything by it lol.

# 11 wilson2k11 @ 04/27/10 06:46 PM
You can really see the empty crowd when the long pass is going to #24

# 12 canes21 @ 04/27/10 06:48 PM
Crowds emptied on last year's game. I remember playing my Wyoming dynasty and in my mind vividly, my crowd would leave in the 3rd quarter and 4th quarter when the score was a blow out. I also remember not filling my seats once the entire season. I never had a full stadium until I upset a ranked Rutgers team, then the fans started coming to my games.

# 13 lilcoo3 @ 04/27/10 07:06 PM
It sucks that madden has one video out that has more gameplay than we have seen for NCAA. I NEED MORE CRACK LOL

# 14 statum71 @ 04/27/10 07:40 PM
Football's gonna be so freakin' fun this year!

# 15 PantherBeast_OS @ 04/27/10 08:06 PM
Well it is good to know that squidkick is back in this year. It just keeps getting better every week.

# 16 Jessep07 @ 04/27/10 08:40 PM
Am I crazy, or does NCAA seem better than Madden this year?

# 17 Ziza9Noles94 @ 04/27/10 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Meh, great video, just the bad teams in it were not interesting. If they're going to use an ACC team, then use 3 of the teams that actually have a chance at winning the conference. Miami, GT, VT....
I suppose. Or maybe they just wanted to go with a team that's won 12 ACC titles over one that's compiled a grand total of 0 since storming into the league. (Yes, yes, you win in the national championship category...I couldn't let that go though.)

Looks like another solid video. I too am eagerly awaiting dynasty details though. That and teambuilder upgrades.

# 18 Ziza9Noles94 @ 04/27/10 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Crowds emptied on last year's game. I remember playing my Wyoming dynasty and in my mind vividly, my crowd would leave in the 3rd quarter and 4th quarter when the score was a blow out. I also remember now filling my seats once the entire season. I never had a full stadium until I upset a ranked Rutgers team, then the fans started coming to my games.
That was one of the coolest aspects of last year's game. Good to see it will still be dynamic this year.

# 19 Lava @ 04/27/10 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessep07
Am I crazy, or does NCAA seem better than Madden this year?
It's really early in the development cycle for Madden relative to NCAA. They're also in that touchy period where they're starting to release features but don't want to do anything too big for fear of stealing NCAA's thunder as EA will want to maximize the sales of both games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
You're not. Madden has no fancy presentation, the simpler, quicker and deeper thing seems like its made for people who never played football before. and college is just more exciting overall. They got madden this year. IMO
Like I said above, it's early for Madden. If you've seen any of the stuff about game planning in Madden, you should realize that that feature in particular is not for the people who have never played before. Rather, it is for experienced players to be able to put themselves in the position of being a true coordinator. I love that feature. GameFlow is more of a noobish feature, but it will be hard to judge it for sure until the game comes out.

Also, I have a good feeling that Madden will have some very solid presentational elements this year, it's just far too early for them to be revealed.

# 20 Jessep07 @ 04/28/10 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConVick
You've gone schizo
haha, ignorance is bliss. All I can see is that NCAA looks damn good so far, and that's all I really care about.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.