Home
UFC Undisputed 2010 News Post

Gamespot has just revealed the roster for UFC Undisputed 2010.

Quote:
"We're just about a month away from the release of UFC Undisputed 2010, THQ's latest game in its blockbuster mixed martial arts series. In previous months, we've explored the changes to the fighting system to UFC 2010, and later this week, we'll have an updated look at the game's Career mode. But today, we've got a look at the entire roster for the game. A quick peek at the full roster is all you might need to figure out that THQ is going big with this year's game...from heavyweight down to lightweight, every division in the game has seen some significant additions. And, as in last year's game, certain fighters are able to switch between divisions, which has been noted in the roster below.

If you're looking to know more about UFC Undisputed 2010 and the game's roster, check out our Tuesday, April 27 episode of Today on the Spot. In it, we're joined by some special guests from the UFC, breaking down the roster, the game, and all things UFC 2010."

Game: UFC Undisputed 2010Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
UFC Undisputed 2010 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 jb12780 @ 04/29/10 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toine2983
Here's a trailer for the roster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkGHWbiGB9c

Sorry I don't know how to embed videos.

# 42 DaoudS @ 04/30/10 02:01 PM
No Daley, Lil Nog, Storiopolous, Wanderli, Couture and a few others...lame.

# 43 jeremym480 @ 04/30/10 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaoudS
No Daley, Lil Nog, Storiopolous, Wanderli, Couture and a few others...lame.
I'm pretty sure Wanderli made it in (check the video a few post above, his pic right in the center they also mention his name around the 1:11 mark). I think Gamespot just made a mistake.

# 44 bignick_13 @ 04/30/10 04:33 PM
Couture can't be in the game because he owns his own likeness rights. They could have wrestler man or some generic name in his place but nobody likes that. It was never fun playing with number 23 on basketball games for the Bulls.

# 45 DavonBrown @ 05/20/10 06:28 PM
Lol. I don't trust that dude. He looked like a drunk at the the event in New York. He may have been drunk when he said that.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.