Home
UFC Undisputed 2010 News Post

For some of the lucky UFC 2010 Undisputed community site members, you can download the demo now. If you registered correctly and on time, you can get your code by clicking the "rewards" tab on their site.

Please post your impressions here.

Game: UFC Undisputed 2010Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
UFC Undisputed 2010 Videos
Member Comments
# 561 chicubsfan20 @ 05/22/10 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck911
I am really bad explain stuff but i saw instructional screen explain how to charge subs in 2010,I can't find now but i saw people explaining on forum which a going to paste here

you click and hold right stick for a small period of time (if you hold it too long you'll waste a lot of stamina) and once you release it (and go back to rotating), your fighter will try extra hard to get the submission (hold gets tighter). It's hard to get it to work on the computer because you gas out pretty fast + the cpu's thumbs don't get tired

initiate submission --> Click and hold to charge --> release click to release the charge --> rotate

Using the arm triangle as an example,

when you charge it and let go, he pushes that sucker in deep, then you have to rotate to finish it, but then again while your charging the opponent can be rotating so you probably dont want to charge for to long, idk, im just waiting for people to get off work so i can test it.

Ok you dont need to rotate after for one. Secondly you do click in the stick release right before stamina runs out if poss if it was enough its locks in and your oppenent taps becoming your man-*****. As to who it works best with ive had most success with people with high cardio and strength.

I am going to test it out but i am sure that is going to help with subs.
It makes pretty good sense. I'll give this a try.
Thanks.

# 562 franch1se @ 05/23/10 12:46 AM
finally got to place this game using other people over at Best Buy. Game is definitely different using other characthers. Using Kimbo, as soon as I got taken down the fight was pretty much over. I couldn't transition or anything for crap.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.