Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Check out the new NCAA Football 11 video, featuring more entrances.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 221 BIGD419 @ 05/14/10 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyes787
This Game Is Better Than madden By Far. I Can't Wait for this Game and demo to come out. Hope My Buckeyes Will be In the Demo. and Hope it will Be 5 Min. 4th Q's. I would Love That. they should have Ohio State, alabama,ND,Texas,and florida. In the Demo. that would be sick.
For the past three years the demo has been a rematch of the National Championship. No reason to assume other wise for this year I'd guess.

# 222 MrBallaBoy21 @ 05/15/10 01:03 AM
Hope this game is good. It's been forever since I've bought a football game.

# 223 blueangelsdude6 @ 05/15/10 08:53 AM
ok heres the photo i mean to post-
note that there is only like ten players

# 224 ctindal21 @ 05/15/10 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangelsdude6
ok heres the photo i mean to post-
note that there is only like ten players

wow this is great EA... bravo, bra-effin-vo

# 225 BIGD419 @ 05/15/10 03:19 PM
That's the part of the video I was reffering to. I counted 9 players on the video, but if the pic I wanted to show shown, the whole team comes out in real life I'm pretty sure. Honestly though, I would be 110% satisfied with just the starters coming out in the entrances for now.

# 226 canes21 @ 05/15/10 05:13 PM
Not to start a game war or anything, but Backbreaker can animate up to 90,000 3D fans, yet EA has trouble animating more than 10 3D players in a cut scene. Backbreaker's crowd may not be the most detailed, but they are all 3D and look better than any of EA's crowds in Madden or NCAA. I just don't get it....

# 227 Watson @ 05/15/10 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
You know why? Because EA is lazy and ignorant.
righttt...

# 228 imwhatzup @ 05/15/10 06:01 PM
Another small detail that could be great would be mouth pieces. Like after the play the players would stick it in the facemask or something.

# 229 BIGD419 @ 05/15/10 06:13 PM
To go along with Mouth Pieces, yes it would be a one year feature due to new NCAA rules, but customizable text on eye black would be NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at a pic of Tim Tebow in game and look at his eye black.

# 230 countryboy @ 05/15/10 07:02 PM
watched the vid again...man...I get just as fired up, if not moreso, watching the video now than I did when I first saw it. I am chomping at the bit to get my hands on it so that I can play.

# 231 ctindal21 @ 05/15/10 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
You know why? Because EA is lazy and ignorant.

# 232 NDFan1029 @ 05/15/10 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Not to start a game war or anything, but Backbreaker can animate up to 90,000 3D fans, yet EA has trouble animating more than 10 3D players in a cut scene. Backbreaker's crowd may not be the most detailed, but they are all 3D and look better than any of EA's crowds in Madden or NCAA. I just don't get it....
LOL, so true. The fans haven't been updated since NCAA '07. That has been and still is one of my biggest issues with the game since it came over to the next-gen consoles. Well, that, and the fact that we still don't have 3-D grass, either. On some shots it looks especially bad to have the players standing on the equivalent of AstroTurf.

# 233 CMH @ 05/15/10 09:31 PM
Quote:
Not to start a game war or anything, but ....
Congratulations, you just did.

Guys, keep this on the NCAA game. This is no place for developer or game bashing.

# 234 ctindal21 @ 05/15/10 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeePride
Congratulations, you just did.

Guys, keep this on the NCAA game. This is no place for developer or game bashing.

its kind of hard to talk about the game without bashing them LoL

# 235 CMH @ 05/15/10 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
its kind of hard to talk about the game without bashing them LoL
It actually isn't. Many, many members have done a great job talking about video games without bashing developers.

You can dislike a game all you want, but when someone starts name calling the developers or game then the thread will be closed and infractions will be handed out.

I'm done talking about this. Move on to NCAA '11.

# 236 ctindal21 @ 05/15/10 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeePride
It actually isn't. Many, many members have done a great job talking about video games without bashing developers.

You can dislike a game all you want, but when someone starts name calling the developers or game then the thread will be closed and infractions will be handed out.

I'm done talking about this. Move on to NCAA '11.

sure thing my man...

# 237 KANE699 @ 05/16/10 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGD419
To go along with Mouth Pieces, yes it would be a one year feature due to new NCAA rules, but customizable text on eye black would be NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at a pic of Tim Tebow in game and look at his eye black.
You know the NCAA banned that right?

# 238 BIGD419 @ 05/16/10 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
You know the NCAA banned that right?
Doesn't go into effect until 2011, hence I said it would be a nice feature for one year.

# 239 canes21 @ 05/16/10 04:25 PM
I didn't start a game war, I don't see anyone fighting for which game is better. people just agreed that the crowds were bad in NCAA. I also wasn't bashing them by saying Backbreaker's crowds are better, I was stating a fact. I never called them lazy, ignorant, or anything to that nature. i just said the crowds are not that great and I know they can be improved because Backbreaker has shown the possibilities.

# 240 ctindal21 @ 05/16/10 07:39 PM
Quote:
I didn't start a game war, I don't see anyone fighting for which game is better. people just agreed that the crowds were bad in NCAA. I also wasn't bashing them by saying Backbreaker's crowds are better, I was stating a fact. I never called them lazy, ignorant, or anything to that nature. i just said the crowds are not that great and I know they can be improved because Backbreaker has shown the possibilities.

thank you

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.