Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Check out the new NCAA Football 11 video, featuring more entrances.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Dr Death @ 05/11/10 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
A few things I noticed about the gameplay when watching again.

The TT play- Didnt like that both DT fell to the ground at the same time.
To me the DT's fell, but not in the same way and not at the same time. The left DT, if you are on defense looking at the offense, fell just a spilt second before the other DT, and the other one fell more to his side.

That said, the SMU pancake at 1:05 is what I hope they get fixed. When 3 D-linemen fall at exactly the same time in exactly the same manner that's the kind of thing that can just kill a game.

Please EA... FIX THIS NOW!

# 62 noplace @ 05/11/10 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConVick
The SMU portion at 1:05 was ridiculous
Good lord!! I just seen that...Some things never change..The routine pancaking still in the game...yuk!

# 63 noplace @ 05/11/10 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
To me the DT's fell, but not in the same way and not at the same time. The left DT, if you are on defense looking at the offense, fell just a spilt second before the other DT, and the other one fell more to his side.

That said, the SMU pancake at 1:05 is what I hope they get fixed. When 3 D-linemen fall at exactly the same time in exactly the same manner that's the kind of thing that can just kill a game.

Please EA... FIX THIS NOW!
That was just horrid!! I was so busy looking at the pulling OL and the trap I didnt notice... Wow

# 64 Dr Death @ 05/11/10 06:32 PM
One thing I noticed, and this is something I asked about a while back... with the no-huddle offense looking to the sideline for the play calls, it would seem that being on the road will take away from WR's not hearing an audible. Obviously, if they see the coach calling the play, they will know what to run.

However, @ 1:09 when Notre Dame looks to the sideline, WR # 11 never looks... he continues to look straight ahead. Low awareness? Super high awareness? Is this going to happen a lot basically screwing up the no-huddle look to the sideline feature?

Would be nice to get some clarification on this...

# 65 canes21 @ 05/11/10 06:33 PM
The truck animation at 1:24 needs to go in my opinion.

# 66 Catamount53 @ 05/11/10 06:35 PM
Quote:
One thing I noticed, and this is something I asked about a while back... with the no-huddle offense looking to the sideline for the play calls, it would seem that being on the road will take away from WR's not hearing an audible. Obviously, if they see the coach calling the play, they will know what to run.

However, @ 1:09 when Notre Dame looks to the sideline, WR # 11 never looks... he continues to look straight ahead. Low awareness? Super high awareness? Is this going to happen a lot basically screwing up the no-huddle look to the sideline feature?

Would be nice to get some clarification on this...
You probably wont even notice that when your playing the game and trying to pick a play

# 67 jeffmanqb3 @ 05/11/10 06:36 PM
Nice video.

# 68 Dr Death @ 05/11/10 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount53
You probably wont even notice that when your playing the game and trying to pick a play
I'm not worried about noticing it... I am worried about potentially having one or more WR's not look and therefor not knowing what to do...

# 69 Gosens6 @ 05/11/10 06:37 PM
Forget complaining about anything. That looks FANTASTIC. July could not get here soon enough.

# 70 canes21 @ 05/11/10 06:39 PM
Quote:
I'm not worried about noticing it... I am worried about potentially having one or more WR's not look and therefor not knowing what to do...
I doubt the game works like that. The linemen never looked yet they knew whether to run or pass block. I doubt EA knows how to implement a system where the player must look to actually know the play.

# 71 Dr Death @ 05/11/10 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I doubt the game works like that. The linemen never looked yet they knew whether to run or pass block. I doubt EA knows how to implement a system where the player must look to actually know the play.
I get what you're saying, but I've heard Ben Haumiler say several times that skill players will look to the sideline for the play... so, seeing one who doesn't just has me worried...

# 72 canes21 @ 05/11/10 06:43 PM
Its all cosmetic. In previous videos we have seen various players like lineman, wr's, qb's, etc. not look, but they still knew the play. Do you honestly think EA would make it where if a player doesn't look they won't know what to do?

# 73 Dr Death @ 05/11/10 06:48 PM
Quote:
Do you honestly think EA would make it where if a player doesn't look they won't know what to do?

Considering past games have RB's standing right next to the QB in shotgun yet they can't hear an audible or hot route and walk three feet and point at nothing... yes, I can see this happening...

# 74 gogators @ 05/11/10 06:55 PM
I'm hoping the pancaking is all apart of the "varsity" difficulty the game is probably being played on. All the videos we see now are mostly played on easier difficulties, but this issue has shown itself before. Hopefully it's an anomaly.

# 75 Kobalt @ 05/11/10 07:03 PM
Like the graphics.

# 76 canes21 @ 05/11/10 07:05 PM
Quote:
Considering past games have RB's standing right next to the QB in shotgun yet they can't hear an audible or hot route and walk three feet and point at nothing... yes, I can see this happening...
You do have a point, but that happens when being the away team and thats their from of home field advantage.

I see where you are coming from, but I really really don't think that the players have to look. We can agree to disagree?

# 77 Dr Death @ 05/11/10 07:12 PM
Quote:
You do have a point, but that happens when being the away team and thats their from of home field advantage.

I see where you are coming from, but I really really don't think that the players have to look. We can agree to disagree?
Oh I'm not arguing w/ you Canes... you're good people. Just expressing something that has the potential to be a concern. I play 4 and 5-wide and throw a LOT... so I'm a little sensitive to WR's not knowing what they're supposed to do.

That said I am super excited by having Air Raid and Run & Shoot in the game and all the possibilities for wide-open passing games. If they get the Shovel Pass in the game and do it right... I'll be beyond ecstatic!

# 78 skinfan31 @ 05/11/10 07:19 PM
Wow! I havent been this excited for NCAA in a long time. And the fact that I'm a HUGE college football fan, I can't tell you how excited that is!!!!!!!!!

# 79 cutigersgolf @ 05/11/10 07:21 PM
glad to see they have Clemson's entrance in and that they put their new uniforms in as well

# 80 Jessep07 @ 05/11/10 07:24 PM
Kinda important...USC is implementing a wildcat formation with their new freshman running back Dillon Baxter, who is a beast. That had better be in there.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.