Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Check out the new NCAA Football 11 video, featuring more entrances.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 SteelerSpartan @ 05/11/10 07:24 PM
I liked most of what I saw..........but

*That SMU pancake was atrocious........I hope we're not looking at "Wide Open Gameplay" Part Deux....(instead of the DL getting cut blocked they get pancaked)

*Animations are still looking way to robo, I guess this crap will never be ironed out

# 82 SageInfinite @ 05/11/10 07:30 PM
Nice video.

# 83 davep @ 05/11/10 07:39 PM
Meh...entrances I'll just button over after I've seen them a few times, they'll get stale.

I still haven't found anything to get excited about yet.

# 84 PVarck31 @ 05/11/10 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
I'm not worried about noticing it... I am worried about potentially having one or more WR's not look and therefor not knowing what to do...
I am trying to understand what you mean here. You seriously think the WR's won't know what to do if they don't look at the sideline in a videogame?

# 85 coogrfan @ 05/11/10 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
I am trying to understand what you mean here. You seriously think the WR's won't know what to do if they don't look at the sideline in a videogame?
I think he's wondering if the wr not looking at the sideline indicates that it's possible for some members of the offense to not get the playcall (a la the audible system in previous NCAA's).

# 86 St3fN_sTrApS @ 05/11/10 07:44 PM
Video looked amazing, I like the direction that EA is headed with this series and I cannot wait to play. Texas' entrance looked sweeeet!

# 87 PVarck31 @ 05/11/10 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
I think he's wondering if the wr not looking at the sideline indicates that it's possible for some members of the offense to not get the word (a la the audible system in previous NCAA's).
If that's the case then I apologize.

# 88 Dr Death @ 05/11/10 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
Coogrfan nailed it, but yes, after seeing Haumiler expound over and over on how skill position players will look to the sideline, then to see a WR not look, it just worries me that you'll have some stupid glitch in the game where a WR won't look and will then run a wrong route.

When you pass like I do... it's something to be concerned about.

# 89 canes21 @ 05/11/10 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkgrindz
Game looks great this year but I'm gonna nitpick a little.

Where's the chaingang? Refs on the field but no chaingang? Really EA? Madden has it and I would think NCAA is a slightly larger game than Madden, no excuse on this.

Why are the players on the sidelines wearing long socks but the players on the field are wearing ankle socks? One of my biggest complaints with EA's football games. The sidelines are terrible. You'll see 4 different #37 players beside each other.

Are all the players on the sidelines going to have the same facemask again? (One of my biggest petpeeves)^^^

Where are the coaches on the sidelines?Apparently they left them in NCAA 07 and forgot to carry them with them to 11.

Last but not least is it really that hard to add Dreads to the game?First answer...

Before anyone flames me these are just a few of the negatives that stood out but other than that the games looks much improved.
Tik Tok on the clock

# 90 moylan1234 @ 05/11/10 08:22 PM
I hated the chain gangs in Madden so repetitive the only way I want chaing gangs in is if there just in background and never get their own cutscenes

# 91 boritter @ 05/11/10 08:24 PM
Presentation looks better. I want to see a gameplay-only video so we can view OL/DL interactions.

# 92 PVarck31 @ 05/11/10 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Coogrfan nailed it, but yes, after seeing Haumiler expound over and over on how skill position players will look to the sideline, then to see a WR not look, it just worries me that you'll have some stupid glitch in the game where a WR won't look and will then run a wrong route.

When you pass like I do... it's something to be concerned about.
I gotcha man. I wouldn't worry to much about it though. Stull plenty of time to iron this stuff out. That video was prob made from a very early build.

# 93 J-Unit40 @ 05/11/10 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
I hated the chain gangs in Madden so repetitive the only way I want chaing gangs in is if there just in background and never get their own cutscenes
Thank you. The chain gang is pretty annoying because it's such a production and slows the game down way too much.

As with most things, let me skip it if I want to skip it. Some people like it. Some people don't.

# 94 canes21 @ 05/11/10 08:28 PM
You guys do know they could include the chain gang and not include the cut scenes from Madden, right?

# 95 J-Unit40 @ 05/11/10 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
You guys do know they could include the chain gang and not include the cut scenes from Madden, right?
Oh certainly. And I hope that is what they did. It would be the best of both worlds.

# 96 TreyIM2 @ 05/11/10 08:30 PM
Still looking good. Only gripe is that the RBs still run a bit too straight up.

# 97 MaizeHaze @ 05/11/10 08:40 PM
Other than chain gangs and coaches still not being visable in any of these vids, my only two gripes about what we have seen so far is why does it appear that there are only 10-12 players that run out? And where is the alley of people leading from the tunnel to the sideline?

# 98 marcoyk @ 05/11/10 08:46 PM
so awesome. I'm hyped. lookin' great.

# 99 fsufan4423 @ 05/11/10 08:58 PM
Wow! and I thought my wife was picky. Every video EA releases there seems to be so much negative reaction. this by far is shaping up to be the best NCAA release too date.

I know there will probably be tons of things people will complain about, but come on, the positives outweigh the negatives by far.

After watching the coin toss and fake bands on the field, EA could make FSU's team stumble and fall over each other coming out of the tunnel and I'll take it with a smile.

Wrong or not...this gets be pumped up to bust some canes

# 100 moylan1234 @ 05/11/10 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I'd be fine with that as well, but then the question is what's really the point if they're just going to be window dressing?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.