Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Check it out. You get some footage of the game. Dolphins vs Pats; 49ers vs Seahawks; Packers and Giants - hated to see that CB press on the WR and just hold him - WEAK.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 PVarck31 @ 05/17/10 02:51 PM
Wow go figure, this vid looks better than the last. Could it be because its a later build?

I wonder how many people this video pulled off the bridge.

# 42 PantherBeast_OS @ 05/17/10 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Thanks man. I thought the video looked pretty good other then that DB jam on the WR.

EA is making a real effort not to show many full gameplay clips (from the gameplay camera) early this year. I dont know if that is because they are trying to hide some flaws in the game, or are still in the process of adding stuff in, and are planning to really blow people away at E3 or whenever they feel the time is right.
They are not trying to hide anything. The game ain't to be perfect. But like Ian said a month ago on his twitter. He is waiting to put out full videos once the game is fine tune. He doesn't really want to put out full gameplay right now until the game is looking at it's best. It's safe to say the game so far is looking good. There might still somethings on the game people might think looks ugly like the DB jamming the WR off the LOS and stopping the WR dead cold in his tracks. The way LB earlier. But overall to me it is looking good.

# 43 PantherBeast_OS @ 05/17/10 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketRocket
The throw and catch looked nice, but what I didn't like was how easy it was for him to get outside of the pocket. He didn't throw on run though.
The main reason Henne got outside the pocket so easy because this was played on a rookie are pro level. But trust me when I say once you play it on all pro and all madden. Getting outside the pocket is going to be much harder.

# 44 splff3000 @ 05/17/10 03:07 PM
Everything looks ok to nice except for that bump(defensive holding) on the line. This vid was much better than the X-play vid. Not really too excited about what I've seen, but it's not bad either. I am quite curious about the noticeable absence of pro-tak as well.

# 45 LBzrule @ 05/17/10 03:09 PM
Game hasn't gone beta yet. Still in alpha.

# 46 beelo @ 05/17/10 03:16 PM
Ugh, cant see video... must wait til home

# 47 bpac55 @ 05/17/10 03:17 PM
For us equipment guys it looks like the Packers tight end (Finley?) has Nike Vapor Jets on.

# 48 TheWatcher @ 05/17/10 03:18 PM
Not a bad vid, the toe-tap was nice.

I'm looking forward to some videos that include presentation.

# 49 WDOgF0reL1fe @ 05/17/10 03:46 PM
Holy crap was that the Tina chick from g4tv.com back in the day???

# 50 Lava @ 05/17/10 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDOgF0reL1fe
Holy crap was that the Tina chick from g4tv.com back in the day???
Yup. I always thought she was pretty fine.

# 51 Bad_Intentions @ 05/17/10 04:28 PM
Looks smoother, Chad Henne looks really fast, still no push by DE's up the field to form a pocket, b/c of this looks like QB's will be able to roll out all the way to the sideline and throw downfield. I have come to accept that this will NEVER be fixed/implemented by EA, but other than that looks good.

# 52 SouthernBrick @ 05/17/10 04:35 PM
Nice find LBz.

1. Loved that two feet in catch. Hopefully It's consistent and when the receiver doesn't get 2 feet in HOPEFULLY It looks natural.

2. Get that damn defender falls down every time I juke you animation out of there! While it does happen, it happens to often in this game. I mean really when you see a ball carrier juke on someone on sundays how many times are do you see a defender juked that bad?

# 53 Atomic Martian @ 05/17/10 04:41 PM
I wonder when this video was shot ?

Please scrap the animation when JerMicahael Finley gets jammed no way does a CB have the physical ability to jam him

# 54 J Masta J @ 05/17/10 04:42 PM
sooo......anyone know where someone without xbox access can take a look at these clips?

# 55 marcoyk @ 05/17/10 04:43 PM
Really happy with the toe drag animation. Unhappy with the physical freak of Jermichael Finley getting jammed by a cornerback. Still, looking forward to the game.

# 56 ch46647 @ 05/17/10 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Masta J
sooo......anyone know where someone without xbox access can take a look at these clips?
Somebody uploaded a video of it on page 5 of this thread..

# 57 mvb34 @ 05/17/10 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Martian
I wonder when this video was shot ?

Please scrap the animation when JerMicahael Finley gets jammed no way does a CB have the physical ability to jam him
Shocking a Packers would think that Finley couldn't get jam.. lol I say leave the animation in and throw more defense holding and illegal contract penalties. Then maybe people would think twice before bump and run all the time..

# 58 LBzrule @ 05/17/10 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
Shocking a Packers would think that Finley couldn't get jam.. lol I say leave the animation in and throw more defense holding and illegal contract penalties. Then maybe people would think twice before bump and run all the time..
They weren't the first ones to mention it. I was. No CB should be stone walling a TE.

# 59 skinfan31 @ 05/17/10 04:57 PM
Not too happy. I hope that is a REAL early build. Looks like the same old....

# 60 mvb34 @ 05/17/10 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
They weren't the first ones to mention it. I was. No CB should be stone walling a TE.
Yeah not to that extreme...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.