Home
Backbreaker News Post

The Backbreaker demo now has confirmed release dates.

Quote:
"Xbox Live Gold - Friday 21st 9am PST
Xbox Live Silver - Friday 28th 9am PST
PSN - "incoming", we expect it on Tuesday."

Game: BackbreakerReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 51 - View All
Backbreaker Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DirtyJerz32 @ 05/20/10 04:44 PM

# 2 SHO-OFF @ 05/20/10 04:46 PM
YES YES YES YES, OH, ALMOST HAD ONE. THANK YOU, FINALLY. NOW LETS SEE WHAT WE BEEN WAITING FOR. PLEASE BACKBREAKER DONT LET US DOWN......

# 3 NoDakHusker @ 05/20/10 04:46 PM
TOMORROW!!!

# 4 wickedbadman @ 05/20/10 04:50 PM
Going to go have to get my gold subscription renewed.

# 5 bucs2nine @ 05/20/10 05:35 PM
According to the BB FORUM boards at Gamespot.com.....the demo could be up at any moment from now till 9am!!!!!!

# 6 NoDakHusker @ 05/20/10 05:47 PM
Most likely at 9 am tomorrow...since that's the time we've been given. I highly doubt it'll come before then.

# 7 coogrfan @ 05/20/10 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucs2nine
According to the BB FORUM boards at Gamespot.com.....the demo could be up at any moment from now till 9am!!!!!!
"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No!"

"Are we there yet?"

"NO!"

# 8 PantherBeast_OS @ 05/20/10 06:06 PM
Don't get so over excited and pee in your pants people. Steveo on his twitter confirmed that the demo will be up tomorrow. So reason for thanking it is going to be up today. I glad it is going to be up tomorrow. Can't wait.

# 9 DirtyJerz32 @ 05/20/10 06:08 PM
I'm beating on tomorrow morning. I thought it was already confirmed 9am PST?

# 10 NoDakHusker @ 05/20/10 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
Yeah this was confirmed. People are just getting their hopes up that it will be earlier, which it won't.

# 11 DirtyJerz32 @ 05/20/10 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhusker90
Yeah this was confirmed. People are just getting their hopes up that it will be earlier, which it won't.
That's what I thought.

# 12 khaliib @ 05/20/10 07:31 PM
Happy for you 360 folks!!

Hope you guys can give an unbiased gamer review after playing so PS3 gamer's can get a glimps of what's going on.

If one has not been created yet, I'll create a thread so you guys can give us the good/bad lowdown.

# 13 PantherBeast_OS @ 05/20/10 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
Correct. Give this guy a prize.

# 14 rckabillyRaider @ 05/20/10 08:28 PM
looking forward to it. So what happens if the demo bombs and is not what we expected? Will you still buy the game? Most likely I still will purchase regardless of what the demo brings.

# 15 CreatineKasey @ 05/20/10 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
looking forward to it. So what happens if the demo bombs and is not what we expected? Will you still buy the game? Most likely I still will purchase regardless of what the demo brings.
If it bombs I won't buy. My purchase hinges almost completely on what I think of the demo. From what I can tell, this is what NM wants: a fair shot of us trying the game for ourselves.

I plan on getting both NCAA and M11 so this game needs to be not bad for me to purchase it otherwise I'll never play it anyway.

# 16 mestevo @ 05/20/10 08:43 PM
Boooooo @ long day @ work tomorrow, and and pre-arranged coop session w/ friends to play RDR after work. Can't wait to give it a shot.

# 17 gr18 @ 05/20/10 09:10 PM
This demo would have to be pretty bad for me not to buy.I'm hinging on this game as 'the last hope for next-gen football games'.Otherwise I guess it's back to more 2k5.

# 18 swaldo @ 05/20/10 09:13 PM
Just an FYI...the Madden 10 demo was stated to be released July 23 at 6PM PST. People that were waiting up on the night of the 22nd hoping for a midnight release were told by many here "Go to bed, it won't be released until tomorrow!" All of a sudden, 17 hours early at 1:00AM it was released and everyone was like "Doh!"

I've heard alot of XBOX Live demos are released at 3:00AM PST so there is some hope for a late night release. With that said I'm going to bed early and waking up early, and my girl is going to be shocked at how fast I'm going to jump out of bed.

# 19 The GIGGAS @ 05/20/10 09:17 PM
I'm excited. I really want to give this game a shot. Sure, there's some disappointment in some decisions they made, but I really want them to hit it out of the park with this game.

# 20 alliance4g63 @ 05/20/10 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
To tell you the truth it would have to be really really bad for it to bomb in my eyes. I've played alot of football games from great to bad. Im still supporting this game on principle alone. Everyone has to start somewhere. The key is the next game.. If there is no improvement, that is when I pull the plug on my support.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.