Backbreaker News Post

Game: BackbreakerReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 51 - View All
Backbreaker Videos
Member Comments
# 1 kjcheezhead @ 05/21/10 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatisback
Another great tutorial!! I am a little wary about no part on how to swat the ball.
I don't have the demo yet, but it is interesting they don't have an int button and you can only user catch if you start out controlling the wr.

Guess that will remove rocket catch type cheese and also those times when you hit the int button and watch as your defender waits until the ball is past him before he reacts.

# 2 mgoblue678 @ 05/21/10 07:47 PM
Yeah I am not to sure about not having a swat/ int button. Not sure I have confidence in the CPU to do it for me every time.

# 3 CreatineKasey @ 05/21/10 07:51 PM
I felt like the risk/reward of the swat was pretty good in other games. Looks like that aspect isn't in this game.

In other games I've played in the past, it felt like I really had to "earn" turnovers through a big pass rush or a perfect pass defense call against their play. In this game, it felt like turnovers were just everywhere. It's a very loose, wild game. It kind of ties into the unpredictability of everything.

It is what it is.

# 4 clivo1050 @ 05/21/10 08:33 PM
the CPU swatted a ball in the air and picked it against me earlier.

# 5 Tyrant8RDFL @ 05/21/10 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
Yeah I am not to sure about not having a swat/ int button. Not sure I have confidence in the CPU to do it for me every time.
Don't worry just place your player in position and the CPU reacts properly. I had 2 interceptions so far.

The main thing in playing defense in this game is holding down focus mode. That makes a huge difference, and makes playing defense in this game very easy.

# 6 Suave35 @ 05/24/10 03:05 PM
Can't wait to play,heard nothing but good things about game. Big ups to Backbreaker on the specific tackling types I love defense,and thats where some games has fallen short.

# 7 Sigma4Life @ 05/24/10 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
Don't worry just place your player in position and the CPU reacts properly. I had 2 interceptions so far.

The main thing in playing defense in this game is holding down focus mode. That makes a huge difference, and makes playing defense in this game very easy.
I'm surprised they didn't mention the focus button. Just as you said it makes a huge difference.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.