Home
MLB 2K10 News Post

The Major League Baseball 2K10 patch v1.2 is now available for the PS3 and 360. No word on when the PC patch will be released. Please post your impressions here.

What's in the new patch? Check it out, right here.

Game: Major League Baseball 2K10Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 33 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 p00p1 @ 06/19/10 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nld230
Okay, apparently this patch fixed more than what was in the notes. this is

1. weird that 2k would fix something and not tell us about it

and

2. ABSOLUTELY stupid of them not to tell their customers that they fixed big issues, especially considering their current PR problems.

The first thing they fixed that was NOT in the notes was the double switch issue. You can now leave your pinch hitter in the game, and there is an option for both "sub pitcher" and "double switch". I think they tried to sneak this one in. You could NOT do this before, but they tried to make it seem like it was there all along. Why they wouldn't at least take credit for fixing a big bug is beyond me.

Second, they fixed the issue with spring training stats. Your 2010 spring training stats were being added to the 2009 regular season. For instance, if you club 3 homers with Albert Pujols is spring training in your new franchise, he would be number one on the list for most homers with 50 in 2009. He would also be credited with about 180 games played in his player stats from 2009. this is no longer the case.

Third, there is rumor going around that generated rookies no longer cause franchise mode to freeze. I haven't confirmed this.

WHY wouldn't 2K take credit for this. Surely they couldn't have fixed this by accident.
I figured now that the latest rosters were up, I'd finally give Franchise a shot. They did not fix issue #2, all the players have 170-180 games played in 2009, all their spring stats got tacked on still.

# 122 DavonBrown @ 06/21/10 01:53 AM
I'm going to pick this up when I pick up my 360 Slim. Is there a roster or slider set you guys recommend?

# 123 jb12780 @ 06/21/10 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavonBrown
I'm going to pick this up when I pick up my 360 Slim. Is there a roster or slider set you guys recommend?
mkharsh's rosters are the best out there. i would recommend his sliders as well.

# 124 sram444 @ 06/21/10 11:18 PM
is anyone else having difficulty download MKharsk33 rosters and sliders? Just bought the game today and cant get any of them to work. Just says files could not be downloaded right now. try again later

Thanks

# 125 DJ @ 06/22/10 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
mkharsh's rosters are the best out there. i would recommend his sliders as well.
Yes for rosters. As for sliders, it will depend on if he uses the R-stick or Classic controls. If he goes Classic then yes, mkharsh's sliders will work just fine. If he's using the R-stick, the sliders will be different.

# 126 l3ulvl @ 08/03/10 09:46 PM
Anyone know if 2k is planning any more patches/updates? I'm not sure on the patch rules so idk if they have "maxed out" or if they can still release another.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.