Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Check out the new NCAA Football 11 screenshots.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 ODogg @ 05/26/10 09:38 AM
Screenshots look great but where are the dreadlocks and long hair EA??

# 182 ODogg @ 05/26/10 10:06 AM
NEO - I looked through every screenshot and didn't see any dreadlocks or long hair. Did I miss one??

# 183 ctindal21 @ 05/26/10 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chapdaman
Notice the robot Rb Revo Speed facemask. I saw they got this in Madden this year (Mo Jones Drew screenshot). I wonder if we're gonna have to wait to get Madden's sloppy seconds next year or if they're gonna do the right thing and have it i the game this year?

im hoping and prayin that they have it, then again i hoped and prayed that they'd have dreads but yu see how that went...

# 184 sarlndr @ 05/26/10 11:44 AM
It makes no sense that they don't have dreads in the game by now. Especially since Madden had them last year. It's something that needs to be in the game for sure.

# 185 ODogg @ 05/26/10 11:53 AM
Maddens' actually had them for a couple of years now I believe..

# 186 ctindal21 @ 05/26/10 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Maddens' actually had them for a couple of years now I believe..
yes they have...just another reason to be pissed that NCAA doesnt have them...
they actually had medium and long dreads in 2008

# 187 ODogg @ 05/26/10 12:15 PM
I hope they didn't screw up Ohio States facemasks like they did that one year..OMFG...

# 188 StormJH1 @ 05/26/10 01:04 PM
Beautiful still shots, but how relevant is that to the gameplay, really? These look like replay camera angles. The biggest problems with this series were the way the game looks in motion, and you're so zoomed out on the play that these details don't really matter most of the time.

# 189 coogrfan @ 05/26/10 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessep07
Speaking for myself, since this is the only NCAA game we're getting this year, I'm happy. The game seems like it's making huge strides over last year and that's exactly what I want--progress.

Unfortunately it seems like I've lost some of the ability to fight for what I want in a videogame. For the most part, it falls on def ears. I hate to say it, but sometimes ignorance can be bliss--but at least I'll be happy with the game. It's exactly what EA wants, yeah I know. But what I want is to enjoy playing as my beloved USC, Tennessee, and Miami with progressive levels of realism and enjoyment as the years go by. Since I personally find this to be happening, I'm content. I obviously don't speak for everyone here...just my ignorant self.

Enjoy nit-picking, because it will only prevent you from seeing the greater good.
Sounds like a damn fine perspective to me.

# 190 sinc79 @ 05/26/10 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmik58
Bunch of pansies lol ... The guys that accessorize have a special place in the hearts of us coaches... starting on the All-Shorts Team. In shorts and a shirt they're the greatest players on earth; once they get the pads on it's all about looking pretty.
right, percy harvin really sucks when he puts the pads on.

# 191 sinc79 @ 05/26/10 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capn_razzamataz
If caring how I spend $60 makes me a pessimist, then so be it.
really dude, i spend 60 at the bar and could care less what i get in return. that's just one crazy night. you're talking about spending 60 on something that lasts a year. loosen the pockets a little man.

# 192 Buckeyes_Doc @ 05/26/10 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinc79
really dude, i spend 60 at the bar and could care less what i get in return. that's just one crazy night. you're talking about spending 60 on something that lasts a year. loosen the pockets a little man.
Not everyone can spend money as freely as you.

# 193 sinc79 @ 05/26/10 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes_Doc
Not everyone can spend money as freely as you.
Alrighty, let's say you make an embarrassing $14,000 per year. $60 is 0.004% of your income. Do i need to provide more realistic examples?

# 194 Buckeyes_Doc @ 05/26/10 05:17 PM
Quote:
Alrighty, let's say you make an embarrassing $14,000 per year. $60 is 0.004% of your income. Do i need to provide more realistic examples?
LOL, wow.

I'll say it again. Not everyone can spend as freely as you. Not everyone can just go out and spend $60 on a video game, you know they have those other minor things to pay for such as bills and supporting their family. I make much more then 14,000 and I choose only a few video games a year to buy.

The point is you shouldn't tell people how to spend their money.

But thank you for the irrelevant math lesson.

# 195 sinc79 @ 05/26/10 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes_Doc
LOL, wow.

I'll say it again. Not everyone can spend as freely as you. Not everyone can just go out and spend $60 on a video game, you know they have those other minor things to pay for such as bills and supporting their family. I make much more then 14,000 and I choose only a few video games a year to buy.

The point is you shouldn't tell people how to spend their money.

But thank you for the irrelevant math lesson.
Not telling anyone how to spend their money, just calling you out on your weak argument. The whole 'i'm not gonna spend $60 on this junk' argument is a little tired. The fact that you're on a blog in May, indicates that you will buy the game. EA knows it, we all know it. So stop already. Didn't know people got so sensative over $60.

Maybe EA can come out with a payment plan, like $5 a month or something.

# 196 sinc79 @ 05/26/10 05:43 PM
maybe I'm alone here but I actually can't believe these games are only $60, with as much that goes into them.

# 197 Buckeyes_Doc @ 05/26/10 05:47 PM
Quote:
Not telling anyone how to spend their money, just calling you out on your weak argument. The whole 'i'm not gonna spend $60 on this junk' argument is a little tired. The fact that you're on a blog in May, indicates that you will buy the game. EA knows it, we all know it. So stop already. Didn't know people got so sensative over $60.

Maybe EA can come out with a payment plan, like $5 a month or something.
I didn't know people get so sensitive when people disagree with them.

# 198 sinc79 @ 05/26/10 05:57 PM
calmer than you are dude

# 199 cparrish @ 05/26/10 06:12 PM
Quote:

Take your blinders off man. Don't judge what people earn, and in turn tell them their job is embarrassing. I am sure many of the posters' on here are college kids; like myself, who earn right around the $14,000 a year working in restaurants, stores, movie theaters, etc. I am glad you can dump $60 on this and that, but don't be so judgmental on those of us who can't.

# 200 sinc79 @ 05/26/10 06:25 PM
14k in college is great, real great actually. But everyone is there to be able to earn more than 14k.
Anyways, I think you're still missing the point. I was just using that as an example. Just tired of people complaining about paying $60 when everyone knows they're gonna buy the game anyway.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.