Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Check out the new NCAA Football 11 screenshots.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 COACH WEBB @ 05/25/10 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
it would also be nice to have the option for backflaps to hang out of the back of the jersey like some players do...

Now you are talking! Although I hate the U (for obvious reasons ) their players always look the cleanest as far as the accessories go!

I want to see more USC pics, it would be great if they had white shoe laces like the majority of their team wears.

# 122 KG @ 05/25/10 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJACK

This is my favorite one. The lighting looks excellent and the receiver looking in and the defense looking around looks great.
That shot is amazing.

# 123 jmik58 @ 05/25/10 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Dont like the DL stances in NCAA... Rosters probably havent been updated yet..
That Texas Tech screen shot makes the QB look like he's got some birth defect with his legs.

# 124 LionsFanNJ @ 05/25/10 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch
While it's nice, there are some issues.

The R seems small, and the black outline is really well thin, it's supposed to be sharp and stick out.

Wrong helmet + facemask for Sanu, plus he doesn't wear a visor, and he doesn't have a towel.

Also the helmets need more luster, they look like they have matte paint.
I was going to mention Sanu's helmet (and the helmet in general), but i was surprised RU got a screenshot before release (besides that one last year that showed Rutgers black uni that they don't wear anymore)

# 125 ctindal21 @ 05/25/10 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH WEBB
Now you are talking! Although I hate the U (for obvious reasons ) their players always look the cleanest as far as the accessories go!

I want to see more USC pics, it would be great if they had white shoe laces like the majority of their team wears.

yea it would be nice to see more pics of Alabama with there right (white & black) cleats on...also i wudnt mind them throwin in a couple of pics of teams other than TCU in their pro combats

# 126 str8artist @ 05/25/10 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerSooner11

MLB #4 Ryan Reynolds...he graduated..pretty sure..right? lol.

Yeah, that is where Austin Box will be located this season. lol

# 127 noplace @ 05/25/10 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch
While it's nice, there are some issues.

The R seems small, and the black outline is really well thin, it's supposed to be sharp and stick out.

Wrong helmet + facemask for Sanu, plus he doesn't wear a visor, and he doesn't have a towel.

Also the helmets need more luster, they look like they have matte paint.

U know you can change his helmet, face mask and equipment right?

# 128 Solidice @ 05/25/10 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarlndr
NCAA is looking good! Have to agree about the lump going down the middle of the helmets though. It looks bad, really bad.
the bump is only there on the standard helmet. I don't think any of the other helmets(Adams, DNA, Revolution, etc..) have it.

# 129 Vikefan24 @ 05/25/10 02:13 PM
The Rutgers R does not look too small at all in comparison to the actual game photo

# 130 str8artist @ 05/25/10 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
the bump is only there on the standard helmet. I don't think any of the other helmets(Adams, DNA, Revolution, etc..) have it.
Only standard....

# 131 BoomerSooner11 @ 05/25/10 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8artist
Yeah, that is where Austin Box will be located this season. lol
Yeah, I just thought the only #4 right now was Kenny Stills.

# 132 Solidice @ 05/25/10 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
Boise State and Virginia Tech are playing at Fed Ex field. And on that screenshot it looks like they are at Lane stadium. Soo i doubt if the neutral site games are in.
though I doubt there will be additional neutral site games or custom neutral site games in NCAA 11, that picture could have been from exhibition mode.

the same neutral site games from the last few NCAA games will likely be the only ones available again(CSU/CU, Army/Navy, UT/OU, and UF/UGA I believe).

# 133 Kevin26385 @ 05/25/10 08:29 PM
The game is looking great

# 134 BakerWildcat4life @ 05/25/10 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmik58
Bunch of pansies lol ... The guys that accessorize have a special place in the hearts of us coaches... starting on the All-Shorts Team. In shorts and a shirt they're the greatest players on earth; once they get the pads on it's all about looking pretty.
Tell that to Deion Sanders..... Smh

# 135 BakerWildcat4life @ 05/25/10 09:22 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the ball itself is Nike in some pics and Wilson in others? Talk about attention to detail.... Minor yes, but def pretty f'n cool :-)

# 136 gator3guy @ 05/25/10 10:02 PM
Can't believe no one said this already:

White facemask smh

# 137 Bamafan3723 @ 05/25/10 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
Can't believe no one said this already:

White facemask smh
Alabama's face masks are still white too.

# 138 gator3guy @ 05/25/10 10:13 PM
They atleast resemble the color grey. Boise's are straight white.

# 139 Bamafan3723 @ 05/25/10 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
They atleast resemble the color grey. Boise's are straight white.
Those don't resemble gray at all.

# 140 str8artist @ 05/25/10 10:15 PM
Alabama facemask are gray in that screenshot my man.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.