Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Tradition Football is gearing up for another great year in online football league competition. TF has launched a new website which will be home to its Premier Madden Franchises and Online Dynasty’s for 2011.

With over 20 NCAA Dynasties and 4 Madden Franchises, Tradition Football is always looking for active SIM coaches who want to take their league experience back to the traditional way the game was meant to be played... like your sitting on the couch with an old friend.

Check out their community to see what they are all about.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 RynoAid @ 05/27/10 07:12 PM
thanks Steve, wanted to drop in and invite everyone to check it out and if you think it's a good fit for your type of Madden league, hit us up and get started on your Tradition career.

We're going to throw down the gauntlet in 2011 as the #1 Madden and NCAA football online league destination.

If you have any questions or need any information, hit me up and i will do my best to help you out.

thanks again to OS for their support.

# 2 Kevin26385 @ 05/27/10 07:13 PM
Love the design, looks great!

# 3 mustang20241 @ 05/27/10 08:33 PM
TF! best madden leagues in the game

# 4 RynoAid @ 05/27/10 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BooShay
actually the best leagues are over at sportsleaguer.com

We have the best madden league and MLB the Show league
im sure your site is great.. that's not the topic of the post though

# 5 RynoAid @ 05/27/10 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
Love the design, looks great!
thanks, we worked real hard on it...

# 6 PantherBeast_OS @ 05/27/10 09:53 PM
Don't play much online. More of a offline franchise person. But I will check it out. Thanks alot Steve and aid.

# 7 RynoAid @ 05/27/10 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Don't play much online. More of a offline franchise person. But I will check it out. Thanks alot Steve and aid.
you know, suprisingly we have alot of guys like that... first time online players. Our site has 0 intimidation factor.... we're just looking for cool guys who like football.

# 8 PantherBeast_OS @ 05/27/10 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
you know, suprisingly we have alot of guys like that... first time online players. Our site has 0 intimidation factor.... we're just looking for cool guys who like football.
Sweet bro. I'm tired tonight. Just got back from a long trip from the coast of NC. I will check it out tomorrow and sign up there. Playing a little 360 and posting a few things on here. Then going to bed. But bro I will check it out and sign up. Sending a friend request aswell.

# 9 SouthernBrick @ 05/27/10 11:27 PM
Looks neat, might check it out.

I've been itching to possibly get back into another league since I had to drop out of my last one some time last year.

# 10 CribbsStyle @ 05/28/10 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BooShay
actually the best leagues are over at sportsleaguer.com

We have the best madden league and MLB the Show league
Funny....but to each his own, I guess.

# 11 BakerWildcat4life @ 05/28/10 06:25 AM
Great post, I've been looking for someting like this! I'm signing up right now!

# 12 HealyMonster @ 05/28/10 11:17 AM
Quote:
thanks, we worked real hard on it...
Did you design the site yourself?

# 13 RynoAid @ 05/28/10 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
Did you design the site yourself?
yes, we have a few guys including myself that built it.

# 14 Brandwin @ 05/28/10 11:53 AM
I went ahead and signed up... looks real good.

# 15 HealyMonster @ 05/28/10 12:37 PM
Quote:
yes, we have a few guys including myself that built it.
Garbage. its a theme from themeforest.com( http://www.ghostpool.com/wordpress/juggernaut/its not a big deal, it just hits a nerve cause I am a designer and contribute to theme forest and a designer(ghostpool) spent a lot of time designing it for you.

dont try to take credit for others work. Its a nice site, but dont allude that you put all this effort in, when you didn't.

# 16 RynoAid @ 05/28/10 02:04 PM
Quote:
Garbage. its a theme from themeforest.com( http://www.ghostpool.com/wordpress/juggernaut/its not a big deal, it just hits a nerve cause I am a designer and contribute to theme forest and a designer(ghostpool) spent a lot of time designing it for you.

dont try to take credit for others work. Its a nice site, but dont allude that you put all this effort in, when you didn't.
dude it says wordpress at the bottom of my site where you login, im not alluding to anything... of course it's a blog template. I did all the logos and league headers etc. Were integrating .asp pages for rankings and other iframe stuff on the team pages.

i PAID for a theme and have customized it with our graphics.... i don't get your point. Nearly every single gaming site in the world is some sort of template. wow...

good looking out though, keep an eye on the customization we do... :-)

# 17 HealyMonster @ 05/28/10 02:13 PM
Quote:
dude it says wordpress at the bottom, im not alluding to anything... of course it's a template. I did all the logos and team headers etc. Were integrating .asp pages for rankings and other iframe stuff on the team pages.

i PAID for a theme and have customized it with our graphics.... i don't get your point. Nearly every single gaming site in the world is some sort of template. wow...
well I apologize for the confusion. when I asked if you designed the site, you said yes. to me, that meant you built it from scratch, which seemed weird cause I swear I saw it before, and I did. I thought you were telling me you designed the site.
I build templates and sell them, so Like I said it hit a nerve. Im not sure how you couldn't see that from my post. Obviously my definition of design,etc was different than yours, i apologize for the confusion.

# 18 RynoAid @ 05/28/10 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
back to the topic at hand...

cool, i've seen some of your posts already... you look like you will fit right in.

# 19 bonbonan @ 05/28/10 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Same here. Feel great to have that. thumb up

# 20 RynoAid @ 05/28/10 02:19 PM
Quote:
well I apologize for the confusion. when I asked if you designed the site, you said yes. to me, that meant you built it from scratch, which seemed weird cause I swear I saw it before, and I did. I thought you were telling me you designed the site.
I build templates and sell them, so Like I said it hit a nerve. Im not sure how you couldn't see that from my post. Obviously my definition of design,etc was different than yours, i apologize for the confusion.
again almost every site is a combination of templates and plugins these days.. i guess you want me to credit all my widgets and plugin developers too?

from the ground up..no, but i am building a site based on that template that will be far more complex than just what the ghostpool template has provided.. It's a great skin, but were adding a bunch of custom coding elements and graphic elements that soon it will be pretty much an original build.

and as a developer on themeforest.. you know that i paid for the exclusive right to represent the site as mine also, and probably best for developers like yourself to respect that exclusivity and not be trying to call out customers...

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.