Home
MLB 10 News Post

Notes:

-All players (my players) are completed.....updated with faces....updated ratings...numbers. I randomized stances and in the instances I knew an actual stance...I added it.
-I did not get a chance to put Struts NEW stances he sent me yet. (the set contains his original updated stances)
-I did the most common lineups for the MLB teams from Baseball Reference. In some cases I just used "common sense" (what little I have left)
-I let the CPU dictate the minor league lineups/rotations
-I did not use the "extra" A rated player. It is Grant Desme of the Oakland A's and heard the higher calling and left the game. It is him on the FA list....so you're choice....give him his name...and put him back on Oakland....or make him the player of your choice
-I tried to get in as many requests as possible
-The Futures game starters look great for the most part...but for whatever reason...there are still some USA players being put on the World team. I cannot figure it out.
-I tried and succeeded for the most part in getting the AAA teams perfect
-Some of the early AL teams might have changed since I did them....heck...even some of the NL teams might be like that...there is a lot of minor league movement.

Link for download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/amjetb

On Sportsconnect:

O.S. FullMinorsv2

Of course....this would have been impossible this year without Ridin'...and KSig who really set the table and came through big time with this set this year.

Also thanks to Strut.....Mr Franchise....Razr....JaSnake...and the countless others who supplied us with info, which is invaluable to a project like this. As it is....it can be overwhelming at times.....having resources to pluck from is a GREAT help.

30 Team Roster Control Knight V2 Franchise File with DL, Lineups & Rosters Set

Play Ball!

M.K.
Knight165

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

OS Full Minors V3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Okay....I'm pretty bummed about my Flyers losing in OT to the g(sh)itty Blackholes....but.......

Here is v3 with the updates to v2.1 on it. I also got in some of the other changes...spelling...Zack Jackson dupe....some secondary position changes...etc.

It is up in the vault as O.S.F.M.v3PitchEd

Here is the link for direct download....enjoy!....http://www.sendspace.com/file/2g2zrl

I realized after upload...that I forgot Mike Lamb.
Use the D rated player on the FA list. Sorry.

M.K.
Knight165

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 721 huskerfan4life @ 06/12/10 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xVVIllx
To the person that asked about Harper, whenever Strut releases his roster, I'm going to add him to the roster, along with my Jason Heyward, Stephen Strasburg, and Aroldis Chapman.

Here is the link to my Harper thread.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...arper-cap.html
thanks very much I can't wait to use Harper with everything I've read I think this kids going to be a stud. what do u think ksig?

# 722 strut24 @ 06/12/10 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee2441
hustlinowl, is this franchise file based off of the most recent v3 w/struts' finished stance/delivery edits?
yes

# 723 sfg27 @ 06/12/10 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
i think we need a new sticky for the new roster and franchise set. JaSnake are you starting your work on v4 now, the SCEA edits? Then HustlinOwl can make that a FRANCHISE file and I think we are about done
strut giants joe martinez does he have hidden motion.If not what is it.

# 724 strut24 @ 06/12/10 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfg27
strut giants joe martinez does he have hidden motion.If not what is it.
i dont know to be honest. Him and Enrique Gonzalez (DET) are the only 2 guys in the majors right now who don't have a stance/motion and that is cuz as of last night, neither of them had played yet. I will update with their motions, most likely in my IN SEASON thread, along with everyone else as they get called up this year

# 725 sfg27 @ 06/12/10 08:05 PM
Quote:
i dont know to be honest. Him and Enrique Gonzalez (DET) are the only 2 guys in the majors right now who don't have a stance/motion and that is cuz as of last night, neither of them had played yet. I will update with their motions, most likely in my IN SEASON thread, along with everyone else as they get called up this year
Strut joe martinez motion gen 55 what do you think.

# 726 strut24 @ 06/12/10 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfg27
Strut joe martinez motion gen 55 what do you think.
Ill check it out later, maybe he'll pitch today. The other guys who don;t have stances are motions are whoever was called up today. Daniel Nava, Justin Ruggiano etc. Ill be updating those ASAP

# 727 huskerfan4life @ 06/12/10 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
Thanks dude. OK then then Im gonna get started.
how long is it going to take you to do everything, I mean this is awsome I was just wondering if what youre doing is very in depth? I've never done anything like this and was just wondering

# 728 abcabc @ 06/12/10 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yyhy
I never had that happen. By the time I was up to 100 pitches my stamina bar would be nearly, if not completely empty.

Does the amount of power you use with each pitch matter? Because I typically stay in the yellow and nearly max out every other pitch to change speeds... would that make a difference?

I haven't played with the new rosters yet, just noticed what you said.
I use classic pitching, NYY... and I dont recall the stamina bar of the NNY starters being that full, either. And as some say, you hold down the X longer during the windup in classic pitching and that gets you a more stamina reducing pitch w/ more oomph/break... and some holding it down doesnt put more oomph into the pitch... thus for this yr i really dont hold down the X during the pitch, maybe 4 ea game. Under this practice, my starters are about 15-20pct after about 100 pitches, 6-7 innings typically ( I walk 2-4 w/ my starter in about 7 innings)

# 729 JaSnake16 @ 06/12/10 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
how long is it going to take you to do everything, I mean this is awsome I was just wondering if what youre doing is very in depth? I've never done anything like this and was just wondering
Probably a week given my family duties LOL. But it could be sooner. First community question as I finish the Braves (and mighty Martin Prado I think youll be happy) Nate McLouth? Im killing his numbers to the tune of 49 / 33 contact, 48 / 29 power. Should I cause hes been garbage since the spring or should I bump him back to 66 / 58, 65 / 40 which is his average for 3 years.

# 730 strut24 @ 06/12/10 08:51 PM
we really need a new sticky for V3 files (and then for V4). That way RAZR can put in his slider setting SUGGESTIONS. Personally, Ill probably just use the manager hook and starter/reliever stamina ones and go from there. I obviously haven't had a chance to play w/ his edits yet since Ive been doing my own updating but Im sure they are good, just might take a little tweaking of the sliders for personal preference

# 731 strut24 @ 06/12/10 08:53 PM
Quote:
Probably a week given my family duties LOL. But it could be sooner. First community question as I finish the Braves (and mighty Martin Prado I think youll be happy) Nate McLouth? Im killing his numbers to the tune of 49 / 33 contact, 48 / 29 power. Should I cause hes been garbage since the spring or should I bump him back to 66 / 58, 65 / 40 which is his average for 3 years.
he seems pretty lost the last year or so. id kill his #s for now. He's been batting under .200 or so for the whole year and batting 8th. If he turns it on, we can always boost him ourselves

# 732 Speedy @ 06/12/10 08:57 PM
He'll be on the DL for a while anyways, Snake. Away with him!!!

# 733 CWood2 @ 06/12/10 09:01 PM
Watching Daniel Nava, a relative non prospect, hit a grannie in his first AB today for Boston and knowing that he was playing in Pawtucket in my franchise thanks to Knight and Co. just reinforces how money these rosters are.

Bro hugs all around.

# 734 Jason_19 @ 06/12/10 09:11 PM
Quote:
Personally, I would have his numbers somewhere in the middle of the two sets of numbers that you listed.

# 735 mcrafi1987 @ 06/12/10 09:17 PM
Fellas... I've been tracking most of this and reading up on a ton of stuff. I've never been involved in such up-to-date roster edits, etc. I'm dying to get my franchise started, so should I wait it out? Or is the most up-to-date roster available good to go? It sounds like you guys are just tweaking minor things right now.

# 736 Millennium @ 06/12/10 09:20 PM
I'm just waiting on Knight or someone to tell me that the file up right now (strutv3complete) is the final file, and I will start a new thread.

# 737 strut24 @ 06/12/10 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
I'm just waiting on Knight or someone to tell me that the file up right now (strutv3complete) is the final file, and I will start a new thread.
check your PMs. The file is called "strut24v3done" with the description as "done!!!!!"

read your PMs though cuz I think you should get w/ RAZR and whoever else about what to put in the sticky. I think slider suggestions are a must since there have been lots of questions about sliders/stamina/manager hook etc since RAZR released V2

# 738 gkasper @ 06/12/10 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gocubsgo
Hey JaSnake I'm pretty sure knight updated the V.3 file, he said so a couple of pages back then the file was sent to Strut because he never received it to input his new stances
Can anyone verify this? I haven't seen Knight post in a while, and I thought he was waiting for strut to finish his edits to add a couple players and maybe fix a duplicate. Wouldn't want to ignore the final edits would you? Don't let eagerness overrule thoroughness!

EDIT: Oops sounds like strut just educated me

# 739 sfg27 @ 06/12/10 09:53 PM
Quote:
check your PMs. The file is called "strut24v3done" with the description as "done!!!!!"

read your PMs though cuz I think you should get w/ RAZR and whoever else about what to put in the sticky. I think slider suggestions are a must since there have been lots of questions about sliders/stamina/manager hook etc since RAZR released V2
strut will you pass along the file to knight to add missing players cap for v4 after jasnake complete the edits.For this to happen boston,nationals and marlins release( rp ) brian shouse,( c )chris coste and (rp ) dave davidson.They were never on the opening day roster.

# 740 trentrud @ 06/12/10 09:54 PM
Hey strut, will you be posting the Word file with your stance changes anytime soon? Great work BTW.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.