Home
MLB 10 News Post

Notes:

-All players (my players) are completed.....updated with faces....updated ratings...numbers. I randomized stances and in the instances I knew an actual stance...I added it.
-I did not get a chance to put Struts NEW stances he sent me yet. (the set contains his original updated stances)
-I did the most common lineups for the MLB teams from Baseball Reference. In some cases I just used "common sense" (what little I have left)
-I let the CPU dictate the minor league lineups/rotations
-I did not use the "extra" A rated player. It is Grant Desme of the Oakland A's and heard the higher calling and left the game. It is him on the FA list....so you're choice....give him his name...and put him back on Oakland....or make him the player of your choice
-I tried to get in as many requests as possible
-The Futures game starters look great for the most part...but for whatever reason...there are still some USA players being put on the World team. I cannot figure it out.
-I tried and succeeded for the most part in getting the AAA teams perfect
-Some of the early AL teams might have changed since I did them....heck...even some of the NL teams might be like that...there is a lot of minor league movement.

Link for download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/amjetb

On Sportsconnect:

O.S. FullMinorsv2

Of course....this would have been impossible this year without Ridin'...and KSig who really set the table and came through big time with this set this year.

Also thanks to Strut.....Mr Franchise....Razr....JaSnake...and the countless others who supplied us with info, which is invaluable to a project like this. As it is....it can be overwhelming at times.....having resources to pluck from is a GREAT help.

30 Team Roster Control Knight V2 Franchise File with DL, Lineups & Rosters Set

Play Ball!

M.K.
Knight165

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

OS Full Minors V3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Okay....I'm pretty bummed about my Flyers losing in OT to the g(sh)itty Blackholes....but.......

Here is v3 with the updates to v2.1 on it. I also got in some of the other changes...spelling...Zack Jackson dupe....some secondary position changes...etc.

It is up in the vault as O.S.F.M.v3PitchEd

Here is the link for direct download....enjoy!....http://www.sendspace.com/file/2g2zrl

I realized after upload...that I forgot Mike Lamb.
Use the D rated player on the FA list. Sorry.

M.K.
Knight165

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 141 JaSnake16 @ 05/29/10 03:20 PM
Version 4 is SCEA player reedits using Bahnzo's roster tool as the basis. That should take me a couple of days to input and test. I have not heard from Thirddegree in quite some time and he helped tremendously last year. If he's a no go is someone willing to help test the set for any major problems after it's inputted send me a PM.

# 142 H8ff0000 @ 05/29/10 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
Version 4 is SCEA player reedits using Bahnzo's roster tool as the basis. That should take me a couple of days to input and test. I have not heard from Thirddegree in quite some time and he helped tremendously last year. If he's a no go is someone willing to help test the set for any major problems after it's inputted send me a PM.
Sounds like v4 is the one to wait for
Thanks for the info.

# 143 Instant C1a55ic @ 05/29/10 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAVE65
Bro we could win the World Series and by the start of the next season be off the radar. When Ubaldo pitches we are first on Baseball Tonight and MLB tonight highlights but when he doesn't we are buried last into the broadcast. If his ERA goes above 2 you can forget about Rockies "talk". After 2007 I am convinced we will NEVER be "on the radar". Thats just the way it is and you know what, thats the way the team, and also I, like it!
I guess you got a point. As i see it though, as long as we keep making the playoffs every year we are bound to become somewhat relevant.

# 144 Antkowiak @ 05/29/10 04:16 PM
Just dled the updated v2 and noticed justin termer on baltimore. He was recently signed to a aaa deal by the mets

# 145 Side Effect @ 05/29/10 04:59 PM
Thanks for all the hard work Knight and Co.!

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but there are duplicates of pitcher Saul Rivera. One with the Indians and one with the D'Backs.

# 146 TheRunAndShoot @ 05/29/10 05:03 PM
Not sure if I DLd the right version but Dustin Ackley (M's) is still at 1B, his position should be 2B.

# 147 Shadymamba @ 05/29/10 05:05 PM
Knight and the Gods have spoken again!!!!!!

# 148 dpc243 @ 05/29/10 05:42 PM
I just don't see much of a difference between this one and v.1? Why aren't attributes edited to present day performance?

# 149 Chrisksaint @ 05/29/10 06:57 PM
Great rosters, been using Mike Stanton to start the season instead of waiting (traded cody ross) so far his first game was 1-4 with a triple against the mets. Best rosters ive downloaded so far

# 150 Bondsfan @ 05/29/10 07:03 PM
There's definitely a difference in some of the minor league ratings. Knight didn't edit ratings of any of the SCEA created players, so all of the players included in the original roster haven't changed ratings. If you want updated ratings, I believe one of the next few versions will include a completely redone ratings set.

# 151 B_rad13 @ 05/29/10 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisksaint
Great rosters, been using Mike Stanton to start the season instead of waiting (traded cody ross) so far his first game was 1-4 with a triple against the mets. Best rosters ive downloaded so far
You should be hit for trading Ross.

Just kidding

# 152 Knight165 @ 05/29/10 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucho
Knight, just so you know... I wasn't blaming you for the All-Star Lineup issue. I simply made an observation in hopes of getting it resolved. But if it's not fixable... then I suppose we can all just reset the rosters whenever we want to see the Yankee greats in All-Star action. If anyone figures anything out in regards to this... let us all know.

~My arms are pretty comfortable the way they are.~
My comment was meant to be tongue in cheek to the emoticon you added to the post.

M.K.
Knight165

# 153 mattlanta @ 05/29/10 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
Not sure if I DLd the right version but Dustin Ackley (M's) is still at 1B, his position should be 2B.
You can change this yourself, boss.

# 154 strut24 @ 05/29/10 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAVE65
Oh just a lot of generic 1 stances. I usually update as many players as I can through these threads from members who watch their favorite teams. One that stands out is Werth on the Phils who I know has a hidden stance but is no where near accurate. Also Hawpe's stance (COL) hasn't been updated. Like I said I could just do it on my own after pitch edits.
what should Hawpe's stance be? Like it was mentioned several times in here before, Knight didn't enter all of the stances/motions I sent him. Everyone with the exception of a few guys called up in the last week or so has been given a stance or motion based on me watching MLB.tv right next to my PS3 as well as taking screen caps.

# 155 strut24 @ 05/29/10 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
hopefully someone can take this version and create a FRANCHISE file out of it so people can just DL that and take control over whatever team(s) they want and keep things as realistic as possible compared to whats going on in the REAL MLB.

# 156 xNobleEaglex @ 05/29/10 11:36 PM
Check your PMs Bama. Razr, pm me how you want us to do pitch control ratings and break ratings when you get a chance plz. We need some sort of standard so they're done the same way. thx

# 157 Bamafan3723 @ 05/29/10 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pope300hitter05
Check your PMs Bama. Razr, pm me how you want us to do pitch control ratings and break ratings when you get a chance plz. We need some sort of standard so they're done the same way. thx
Just sent you one back.

# 158 RAZRr1275 @ 05/30/10 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pope300hitter05
Sure you can go ahead with them.

# 159 Bamafan3723 @ 05/30/10 01:16 AM
Quick update on V3 (pitch edits):

American League is complete with pitch types, stamina, and velocity edits. Control and break ratings will be added later. I have passed the file on to Pope and he is going to get started on the NL tomorrow.

# 160 mattlanta @ 05/30/10 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
Quick update on V3 (pitch edits):

American League is complete with pitch types, stamina, and velocity edits. Control and break ratings will be added later. I have passed the file on to Pope and he is going to get started on the NL tomorrow.
That's sick, I didn't think that those would be done that fast!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.