Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

The NCAA Football 11 demo arrives in mid-June. Which teams would you like to see?

Quote:
"College football fans, get ready for your first taste of NCAA Football 11. XBOX 360 users, the demo will be available June 14, for those on PlayStation 3, June 15."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 cowboy_kmoney @ 05/30/10 08:22 PM
They should have it like it is in play now and let us pick whatever team we want. That would be something they have never done.

# 82 Psyblast @ 05/30/10 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
They should have it like it is in play now and let us pick whatever team we want. That would be something they have never done.

It's also something that is completely implausible for a demo.

# 83 countryboy @ 05/30/10 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
lol...by the time that demo was finished downloading, the actual game would be on shelves.

# 84 cowboy_kmoney @ 05/31/10 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
lol...by the time that demo was finished downloading, the actual game would be on shelves.
Damn I didnt think of it like that. Lol!

# 85 Sausage @ 05/31/10 03:04 AM
The teams I don't have a preference, but I hope we get 4 five minute quarters. That is the one thing I want of any football demo.

# 86 IndyBronco @ 05/31/10 10:18 AM
I rely on your fellas comments on the demo-like last year not being on the wait list for '10. That really paid off since the game was subpar, but it looks like this year they got their act together so i cant wait to hear the critiques from the real users, not Ben or Russ selling the hype machine on something completely worthless like Season Showdown

# 87 cowboy_kmoney @ 05/31/10 10:59 AM
I really dont care who it is I just want to play the hell out of this game..

# 88 mvb34 @ 05/31/10 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
The teams I don't have a preference, but I hope we get 4 five minute quarters. That is the one thing I want of any football demo.

I hope we can choose any playbook no matter the team..

# 89 caseym12 @ 05/31/10 09:50 PM
I dont know if its possible but a regional demo would be cool. For example, Alabama vs Auburn in bama, georgia vs georgia tech, florida vs florida st.. and so on....

# 90 mvb34 @ 05/31/10 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBruce
hey now THERE'S an idea.... but wait what about, say, alaska, north dakota, maine, etc?

Alaska = Washington vs Washington State or Oregon vs Oregon State
North Dakota = Minnesota vs Iowa..
You got me with Maine BC and somebody ??

# 91 moylan1234 @ 05/31/10 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
You got me with Maine BC and somebody ??
all of new england could be either BC vs Notre Dame or BC vs UConn

# 92 UATide @ 06/01/10 12:19 AM
Great idea, but extremely doubtful that it will happen...sorry haha.

# 93 tswiatkowski @ 06/01/10 09:54 AM
Heres the thing, they can't do it by state, but what they could do is have replays of BCS Bowl games based on the regions conference.

For example:

Midwest Region: Ohio State vs. Oregon or Iowa vs. GT
West Coast Region: Ohio State vs. Oregon
East Coast Region: Georgia Tech vs. Iowa
Southeast Region: Alabama vs Texas or Florida vs. Cincy
Great Plains: Iowa vs. GT or Texas vs. Alabama
Southwest and Texas: Texas vs. Alabama or TCU vs. Boise
Mountain Region and Northwest: Boise vs. TCU

This way, all ten BCS teams can be implemented but EA doesnt have to worry about people not buying the game because of the demo size, or huge download times anyways.

# 94 tswiatkowski @ 06/01/10 09:59 AM
the thing is, I would sacrifice the extra demo time for a couple extra teams. They could take Alabama, Ohio State, TCU, and Oregon/Texas for their four teams, I think enough people would be happy with the placement of the teams, and that promises the demo to last about 3 times as much.

# 95 kindella2 @ 06/01/10 10:59 AM
I wonder how many people will hate the demo...

# 96 Husker88Chief @ 06/01/10 11:08 AM
I think it'd be too good to pass on an opportunity to show off a past Heisman winning RB with the new Real Assignment AI.

The other team is a big harder to think of, but you've got to think it'd be a team that runs a lot of read options. Part of me wants to say Florida, but without Tebow it's not as plausible of a team to pick.

I feel like Texas has lost too many players to be a logical choice for this game, especially without Colt, Shipley, Kindle and Thomas.

Final Decision: Ohio State and Alabama
Why: Pryor and Ingram offer too much to pass up, especially how their offenses fit the "120 Ways To Win"

# 97 KG @ 06/01/10 11:41 AM
I hope it's not 2 min qtrs again. Just give us one long quarter. 2 min qtrs really messes with the CPU's AI forces you to go almost exclusively to the pass.

# 98 Husker88Chief @ 06/01/10 11:44 AM
Quote:
you do know that Ohio State can''t really beat good SEC schools, right? lol sorry, don't mean to brag, just sayin :P
I'm not a Buckeye fan anyway, darlin. Just making a logical proposal of what teams I think'll be in the Demo.

# 99 IndyBronco @ 06/01/10 12:02 PM
Quote:
you do know that Ohio State can''t really beat good SEC schools, right? lol sorry, don't mean to brag, just sayin :P
Hahahahahahahahah! So true! Big 10(11)=Overrated

# 100 ODogg @ 06/01/10 12:39 PM
As a buckeye fan I hope they are not in the demo. I will play the demo a lot and don't want to get sick of my team before I get the real game. With that being said I seriously doubt they'll put OSU in the demo. They are still way too hated across the nation for their recent high profile losses. One win against the ducks changes nothing from that perspective.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.