Home
NBA Elite 11 News Post

NBAGames.de has posted the first video from NBA Elite 11. It's very short, just fast forward to around 16:45 and you will see Dwyane Wade in a shoot around via practice mode.

Game: NBA Elite 11Reader Score: 2/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
NBA Elite 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Bolt957 @ 06/06/10 04:21 PM
Looks goo so far. But, its still early and needs a lot of work in the future.

# 62 Ermolli @ 06/06/10 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Can anyone put it on YT? I can't get the vid to load in any browser.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8ZzjQ77lVo

# 63 ehh @ 06/06/10 06:11 PM
Thanks.

Can't really tell much outside of the fact that it looks like they want back to the Heat's uniforms looking like rubber Batman suits.

# 64 rockchisler @ 06/06/10 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Thanks.

Can't really tell much outside of the fact that it looks like they want back to the Heat's uniforms looking like rubber Batman suits.
The Jerseys have been reworked, They haven't done all of them yet, I saw the Pistons, very nice.

# 65 Sovartus @ 06/06/10 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
Man i was looking at the way Wade was movin and it got me thinkin bout guys like CP3 who are quick as hell. They probably gon be a problem this year since the controls are 1:1 now, one wrong move on them and they gone..

Really interested in get my hand on this one with all features EA is toutin I hope it lives up to the hype this year.
Finally someone is starting to understand what "real physics" is going to do for the game. It will work the same on offense as it does on defense. They got this right. Remember, what you see of the video is totally unfinished work. Probably still has no ratings tied to the characters as well.

# 66 Behindshadows @ 06/07/10 12:00 AM
Live 07 was never a bad game visually....I think the animations were just terrible, along with the camera angles...But overall I don't see why people would say, uh!oh! it's looking like Live 07...

Gameplay wise it was crap on a cracker.

But visually it was a thing of beauty at the time.

# 67 funkysven @ 06/07/10 12:14 AM
Love the intros in 07. That was awesome. Couple that with some improved play by play calling and statistical overlays, as well as maybe some ESPN integration and they would have some great presentation

# 68 Ermolli @ 06/07/10 11:02 AM
Very good presentation that I didn't remember :S. Why did they took it away? If they updated the intro with the warmup clothes and some other things it would be great

# 69 BDM313 @ 06/07/10 08:23 PM
The "Real Physics" Sounds Interesting Cant Wait To See How Elite Pans Out:u

# 70 jay30 @ 06/08/10 07:01 PM
how can i see this video i really need to see it

# 71 IamLEGENDsince87 @ 06/08/10 08:42 PM
is it me or is was the video taken down??? any other links?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.