Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

The NCAA Football 11 demo arrives next week and 2 of the teams have been confirmed. Ohio St. vs. Miami, screenshots included.

UPDATE: Pastapadre is now reporting there will be 6 other teams to be announced for the NCAA Football 11 demo, which will be released for both the 360 and PS3 on the same date, June 14th.

Quote:
"There will be eight teams total within the demo and they will be selectable in four different matchups. That means that OSU vs Miami is one of the matchups but the option won’t be available to take OSU/Miami against one of the other six teams. The idea with the inclusion of eight different teams is to put on display the different authentic offensive styles that have been added to the game this year.

The remaining six teams are currently unknown but they will be revealed throughout the week in a similar manner as the first two were today. Quarter length for the games is something I hope to get confirmation on but they will probably be set at two or four minutes."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 stoncold32 @ 06/07/10 10:18 AM
just saw this on fb.....wonder why they picked those two.

In any event, the last time OSU was in the demo, we all know how that game turned out in the final product.

I hope this one is different

# 2 CM Hooe @ 06/07/10 10:19 AM
No love for the Virginia Cavaliers!? We won Season Showdown!

On a serious note, looking forward to the demo.

# 3 clayshime @ 06/07/10 10:20 AM
Why does OSU have to be in the demo??? Guess I'll get a lot of practice with Miami

# 4 Dollar Theater @ 06/07/10 10:20 AM
Surprised it's not Alabama-Texas. Oh well. I'll play as Miami the whole time.

# 5 bwic83 @ 06/07/10 10:24 AM
Well, even more important, there are more screen shots of another colleges pro combat uni's. I might be wrong, but all I have seen up to this point is TCU's pro combats. Now that this is the second team to be shown wearing theirs, and Tebow is wearing the UF ones on the cover, I think this should finally clear up any doubt on whether or not the pro combats will be in.

# 6 davin @ 06/07/10 10:24 AM
I really hope I don't have to use those terrible uniforms for OSU. I'd rather not have OSU in the demo at all, especially matched up against Miami. I would rather have seen a Georgia Tech or Oregon or somebody with a different offensive strategy.

# 7 Hassan Darkside @ 06/07/10 10:24 AM
Yea, interesting team selection. Oh well, a couple of dual threat QBs, should be fun.

# 8 Canes305 @ 06/07/10 10:25 AM
Dats what the **** Im talking about!!! Go CANES

# 9 ehh @ 06/07/10 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davin
I really hope I don't have to use those terrible uniforms for OSU. I'd rather not have OSU in the demo at all, especially matched up against Miami. I would rather have seen a Georgia Tech or Oregon or somebody with a different offensive strategy.
I don't really follow CFB anymore, are those OSU's full-time uniforms now or just an alternate?

Either way, they're brutal. Why mess with a classic uni?

# 10 TreyIM2 @ 06/07/10 10:31 AM
While I am a FSU 'fan', I am ready for this demo. Next Tues is going to be an 'exciting day' with having to wait and hope for when the PSN will update! LMAO! Now, if the PSN can just get that Backbreaker demo on it tomorrow...hopefully...maybe...

# 11 joeboyjr55 @ 06/07/10 10:33 AM
well i can careless for both teams but i like that they put 2 teams with pro combats uni. i wish LSU was in there tho.

# 12 RoyalBoyle78 @ 06/07/10 10:33 AM
Of course I'm HAPPY!!!!!

# 13 MaizeHaze @ 06/07/10 10:34 AM
Doesn't this make two of the last three years osu has been in the demo?

# 14 ODogg @ 06/07/10 10:35 AM
ehh - those uniforms were a one time use last year, they will not be used again from what I've heard. I have no idea why they're in the demo other than it's something different to put in there..

As I said in the other thread, I'm not real happy my team is in the demo as I'll play the demo to death...looks like this year I'll be firing up Hawai'i on day one with NCAA 11. 32 days to go!

# 15 davin @ 06/07/10 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
I don't really follow CFB anymore, are those OSU's full-time uniforms now or just an alternate?

Either way, they're brutal. Why mess with a classic uni?

They were only worn at Michigan last year. OSU wore their traditional away uniforms against Oregon in the Rose Bowl, so it appears that hopefully those uniforms may just have been part of a marketing campaign... at least, that is what most OSU fans hope. They were supposed to be a "tribute" to the 1954 team.

Additionally, OSU wearing an away jersey at home feels so wrong.

# 16 Mangum @ 06/07/10 10:37 AM
So with OSU wearing their Pro Combat unis in the demo, does that mean that EVERYONE's Pro Combat unis are in the game as well? I know I saw a TCU screenshot with their Pro Combat unis on as well.

# 17 kindella2 @ 06/07/10 10:37 AM
i really dont care about the team used just wanna play it. The unis look crisp. Cant wait.

# 18 xDJ 77x @ 06/07/10 10:38 AM
Are the Miami pro-combat uniforms in the game, and would there be any problems putting the uni's in because the numbers are two different colors.

# 19 canes21 @ 06/07/10 10:39 AM
Wow, EA is smart sometimes...

# 20 jdroberts1218 @ 06/07/10 10:40 AM
it's all about the U

« Previous12345678910Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.