Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

The NCAA Football 11 demo arrives next week and 2 of the teams have been confirmed. Ohio St. vs. Miami, screenshots included.

UPDATE: Pastapadre is now reporting there will be 6 other teams to be announced for the NCAA Football 11 demo, which will be released for both the 360 and PS3 on the same date, June 14th.

Quote:
"There will be eight teams total within the demo and they will be selectable in four different matchups. That means that OSU vs Miami is one of the matchups but the option won’t be available to take OSU/Miami against one of the other six teams. The idea with the inclusion of eight different teams is to put on display the different authentic offensive styles that have been added to the game this year.

The remaining six teams are currently unknown but they will be revealed throughout the week in a similar manner as the first two were today. Quarter length for the games is something I hope to get confirmation on but they will probably be set at two or four minutes."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Hova57 @ 06/07/10 11:52 AM
they encompass what they have been talking about in their blogs, osu ability to run the option, qb being dual threats, type of offense it just make sense. just think you can see if sprint out and throw works, both have decent rb with good agility, miami fast defense great d backs. i think ohio state wr are suspect but should be a good demo now only if its more than 2 min one half game is what i'm more worried about.

# 42 bonbonan @ 06/07/10 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
Revenge will be sweet for my Canes'!!!!!
Revenge the fallen! lol

# 43 da ThRONe @ 06/07/10 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Could have been 2 FCS teams and I'd still be very excited to play the demo....
I would be more excited over FCS schools ,because that would mean that there in.

# 44 BROman @ 06/07/10 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
Jacory Harris is a dual threat QB?
you know how it is, black qbs are automatically dual threat guys.

# 45 MiamiPride26 @ 06/07/10 12:08 PM
Rematch of the National championship.......................the same national championship that JIM TRESSEL paid the ref's off MIAMI WON THAT GAME EVERYONE SRY THE REFS GAVE IT TO OHIO STATE CAUSE OHIO STATE PAID OFF THE REF...............................still i cant wait for the actually game this season its gunna be sweet

# 46 coogrfan @ 06/07/10 12:14 PM
I'm just glad to see we'll be getting two teams with wildly different offensive styles.

# 47 ODogg @ 06/07/10 12:14 PM
LOL, still bitter Miami fans can't accept reality I see!

# 48 BoomerSooner11 @ 06/07/10 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
JohnDoh nailed it I think, it's the entrances that probably influenced it being these two teams the most..
Bingo.

# 49 RoyalBoyle78 @ 06/07/10 12:19 PM
In know it only a screen shot, but the Blocking looks much improved.

# 50 aimiami @ 06/07/10 12:26 PM
YES! go miami

# 51 KG @ 06/07/10 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
In know it only a screen shot, but the Blocking looks much improved.
The way the players are engaged looks nice but there is no way to tell how the logic is and that's where the problem lies.

# 52 BlueNGold @ 06/07/10 12:31 PM
Can't wait to play this game.

Please let it be good....

# 53 mm boost @ 06/07/10 12:36 PM
Didn't the devs behind NCAA 2011 say that they had information from the schools about uniforms on the upcoming season and that they could not release any early/premature information in regards to new uniforms/alternate uniforms? I thought I remember seeing something like that, so maybe both teams will be wearing these uniforms more throughout the up-coming season.

Regardless, those pictures look beautiful and I am PUMPED to play this game.

DEATH TO THE HURRICANES! GO HOKIES!

# 54 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/07/10 12:38 PM
Nice pics. I can't wait for the demo. It's going to be fun.

# 55 SageInfinite @ 06/07/10 12:38 PM
This game sure does look good in screenshots.

# 56 Solidice @ 06/07/10 12:38 PM
was it confirmed that these will be the only teams? I'll bet there will likely be more than 2 this year. on the NCAA facebook page, it stated that they'll be posting demo info all week.

# 57 dmhtfld @ 06/07/10 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiPride26
Rematch of the National championship.......................the same national championship that JIM TRESSEL paid the ref's off MIAMI WON THAT GAME EVERYONE SRY THE REFS GAVE IT TO OHIO STATE CAUSE OHIO STATE PAID OFF THE REF...............................still i cant wait for the actually game this season its gunna be sweet
As you can see i am an ohio state fan and i will be the first to admit that you guys should've won but i highly doubt tressell paid the refs. Refs always make mistakes but some are bigger than others but you cant take away how great of a game and how exciting it was.

# 58 Jessep07 @ 06/07/10 01:03 PM
yes!! So ridiculous, but I think I'm most excited about the fact that both teams have pro combat unis!

# 59 Canes305 @ 06/07/10 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavigatorD83
Once again EA massacres what a uniform looks like. I dont even know why that surprises me anymore.
Dude what are u talking about.

# 60 ActLikeYouCrow @ 06/07/10 01:05 PM
two good all around teams. ohio state's spread vs miami's cover two. whipple's creative offense with all those receivers vs the ohio state defense. miami should have a very good defensive line, im most interested in seeing how a front like that matches up with a great athlete like pryor. also with graig cooper being a question mark for the season with the serious knee injury he suffered in the bowl game, i'll get some practice in with damien berry and the younger backs.

are they going to allow either team to play at home?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.