Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

The NCAA Football 11 demo arrives next week and 2 of the teams have been confirmed. Ohio St. vs. Miami, screenshots included.

UPDATE: Pastapadre is now reporting there will be 6 other teams to be announced for the NCAA Football 11 demo, which will be released for both the 360 and PS3 on the same date, June 14th.

Quote:
"There will be eight teams total within the demo and they will be selectable in four different matchups. That means that OSU vs Miami is one of the matchups but the option won’t be available to take OSU/Miami against one of the other six teams. The idea with the inclusion of eight different teams is to put on display the different authentic offensive styles that have been added to the game this year.

The remaining six teams are currently unknown but they will be revealed throughout the week in a similar manner as the first two were today. Quarter length for the games is something I hope to get confirmation on but they will probably be set at two or four minutes."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 myownsun @ 06/07/10 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by green94
PS3 getting the demo on Monday as well!

# 122 myownsun @ 06/07/10 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
link?
Check pasta padre

http://www.pastapadre.com/

Updating on the release information first provided by EA Sports the demo will now arrive on the PS3 the same day as it will for the 360. The demo will be available for both on Monday June 14th.

# 123 countryboy @ 06/07/10 07:34 PM
sorry green94...just read on Pastapadre.

Thanks for the heads up.

# 124 Fresh Prince @ 06/07/10 07:46 PM
Aside from iPhone 4 this made my day!

All that's missing now is J12 on the cover of NCAA 11.

# 125 Skyboxer @ 06/07/10 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I hope it's 5 min quarters......
and it has a "rematch" feature or something instead of having to go back to dashboard everytime the game is over.

# 126 TracerBullet @ 06/07/10 07:58 PM
Well now that they confirmed 8 teams, I may have to play as all of them to see which playbook I like the best. Glad they are doing this. And its pretty much a given that either Navy or GTech is going to be in if they are trying to show off different styles. Probably the Yellow Jackets. Who else runs the run and shoot besides SMU?

# 127 Bengals28 @ 06/07/10 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Prince
Aside from iPhone 4 this made my day!

All that's missing now is J12 on the cover of NCAA 11.
Now lets not get too carried away.

# 128 Solidice @ 06/07/10 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufgators253
Well now that they confirmed 8 teams, I may have to play as all of them to see which playbook I like the best. Glad they are doing this. And its pretty much a given that either Navy or GTech is going to be in if they are trying to show off different styles. Probably the Yellow Jackets. Who else runs the run and shoot besides SMU?
I think Hawai'i still runs it, but I don't think I've seen them play since Jones left though.

# 129 JohnDoh @ 06/07/10 08:22 PM
That's awesome news about the 4 matchups... there might be hope for the Tide in the demo after all! If they are showcasing the different play styles Alabama has to be the one back selection. RTR!

# 130 HokieB @ 06/07/10 08:44 PM
Since Miami and OSU play each other this season, I'm guessing they will go with 3 other great non-conference matchups. So I'm guessing:

* VT vs Boise State
* Penn State vs Alabama
* tossup, but I'll go with LSU vs WVU

I'm probably way off though. Not sure that's shows off a wide enough range of offenses.

# 131 MiamiPride26 @ 06/07/10 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhtfld
As you can see i am an ohio state fan and i will be the first to admit that you guys should've won but i highly doubt tressell paid the refs. Refs always make mistakes but some are bigger than others but you cant take away how great of a game and how exciting it was.
no i was kidding about the paying the refs off of course i just like to joke around and say that cause it was just a stupid call by that ref and it pretty much won the game for ohio state when they should have lost

# 132 MiamiPride26 @ 06/07/10 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Nature
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/6483719

It was plain and simple. It was a late flag, yet a correct call. They even reviewed it and said that it was still correct.

If you really need to bring that up, Ohio State still can bring up about the non-call on Miami for defensive pass interference toward to the end of 4th. If that was simply called, it would have been over since they can run the clock out making the whole situation unnecessary.

Blame Miami for blowing it on the huge 4th down and long play in OT or not being able to punch the ball in from 1 yard line on 4 shots. Those possessions costs them the game more than anything.
actually it was the wrong call it was supposed to be defensive holding NOT pass interfernce which cost miami 5 more yard then ohio state would have lost the game because it took them 4 plays to get 1 yard

# 133 Buckeyes_Doc @ 06/07/10 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiPride26
actually it was the wrong call it was supposed to be defensive holding NOT pass interfernce which cost miami 5 more yard then ohio state would have lost the game because it took them 4 plays to get 1 yard
Stop talking about this.

We won.

Get over it.

# 134 mrprice33 @ 06/07/10 09:05 PM
lmao @ this devolving into the same arguments about the fiasco bowl.

# 135 boritter @ 06/07/10 09:14 PM
I'm looking forward to discovering the other 6 teams. Hopefully we get some teams with very unique offensives like Georgia Tech and Texas Tech.

# 136 jclentzthadon @ 06/07/10 09:17 PM
Please give us 5 min quarters!

# 137 davin @ 06/07/10 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclentzthadon
Please give us 5 min quarters!
That would be incredible.

# 138 icmOU72 @ 06/07/10 09:29 PM
OK guys here is what i am guessing. The other teams will be marque non conference matchups. It wouldnt surprise me if Bama vs Penn St. was one and OU vs FSU was another matchup and either Boise st vs Va tech or North Carolina vs LSU or Oregon vs Tennessee or UConn vs Michigan. The post said they are trying to display the different offensive styles. Bama has the one back i believe and OU has the No Huddle Air raid thing and Oregon/Michigan have the spread option. That is just my guess though.

# 139 Lalangan @ 06/07/10 09:29 PM
6 more teams! Hoping for Oregon!!!

# 140 eb21 @ 06/07/10 09:30 PM
will u have to have be a gold member to download it the day the demo comes out???

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.