Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

With Ohio St., Miami, FSU and Florida already announced as playable teams in the NCAA Football 11 demo, EA announced today that Clemson and Mizzou have been added to the list of teams. Check out the screenshots right here.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 gator3guy @ 06/09/10 02:15 PM
I doubt we are going to see a flexbone team, since none of them wear the pro combats like others have mentioned.

I still think the last matchup will be Texas/Bama. Im hoping for Boise/TCU though.

# 82 jello1717 @ 06/09/10 02:22 PM
Given the pro combat theme, I'd say the last one will be OU-Tex.

# 83 canes21 @ 06/09/10 02:28 PM
How are people still getting this confused? Missouri runs the Spread No Huddle. They were on of the first spread teams too. Clemson also runs a form of the spread offense. And I have noticed a lot of people messing this up too. Miami runs a pro style offense.

# 84 tswiatkowski @ 06/09/10 02:29 PM
OU-Texas sounds like a pretty good bet considering the procombat theme. I really have no idea and could care less because this is already shaping up to be a fun demo regardless

# 85 JohnDoh @ 06/09/10 02:33 PM
Up next should be Texas vs. Alabama. No way they snub those teams. Texas will sport the PC uniforms while Bama goes traditional in Bryant-Denny stadium. I know it's just a demo but if Alabama is snubbed out of 8 playable teams that will mean only one thing.... EA is hatin on the Tide. If you are showcasing your different offenses then you look no further than Alabama to feature the one back set. Who in the nation is better at it? Nobody. RTR!

# 86 BuddyColtrane @ 06/09/10 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
On the NCAA Facebook page they said it's an unusual match up but teams were selected based on their offensive style. So the next one... SMU - Nevada! Run & Shoot vs Pistol, Hawaii Bowl rematch... Could be... ya never know...
Man hell will freeze over before that happens.

But since it doesn't seem as if my Georgia Bulldogs are gonna make it, why not these two teams?? Give the little guy a shot!!

# 87 dmhtfld @ 06/09/10 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoh
Up next should be Texas vs. Alabama. No way they snub those teams. Texas will sport the PC uniforms while Bama goes traditional in Bryant-Denny stadium. I know it's just a demo but if Alabama is snubbed out of 8 playable teams that will mean only one thing.... EA is hatin on the Tide. If you are showcasing your different offenses then you look no further than Alabama to feature the one back set. Who in the nation is better at it? Nobody. RTR!
There is a 0% chance that alabama is on the demo. Sorry dude but following the theme the last 2 teams will be pro-combat teams.

# 88 Warrior8o8 @ 06/09/10 02:49 PM
I have a feeling it could be one of these match ups, As they are showing off Pro Combats.

TCU vs. Oklahoma or Texas vs. LSU

# 89 coogrfan @ 06/09/10 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoh
Bama's 403.0 yds/game ranked 43rd in the nation in 2009.

# 90 JohnDoh @ 06/09/10 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhtfld
There is a 0% chance that alabama is on the demo. Sorry dude but following the theme the last 2 teams will be pro-combat teams.
The pattern is undeniable but I have to think the BCS National Champs get some love. Unless the demo is sponsored by Nike, the BCS NC game participants should be the final teams released for the demo.... kind of like a suspense builder. We'll see tomorrow, I guess.

# 91 blakty @ 06/09/10 03:14 PM
Spoiler

Is it too much to ask that PC teams get color swaps on their base layer vapors like...I don't know...real life?

# 92 JohnDoh @ 06/09/10 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Bama's 403.0 yds/game ranked 43rd in the nation in 2009.
LOL... seriously, man? I like how a Houston Cougar fan who runs a spread, pass happy offense posts "Total Offensive Yards" rankings versus singling out the running game which a one back set showcases. Go take a look at rushing yard rankings from last year and come back with more applicable comments. Can you say - HEISMAN? Awww snAPP!

# 93 Vikefan24 @ 06/09/10 03:55 PM
Final two teams should be Georgia Tech v Iowa.. GT for obv reasons and Iowa to show that they finally got our uni's and field right..

# 94 Solidice @ 06/09/10 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
Thats no reason to put Iowa in. Just because they turned their facemask black and added a sticker on the helmet doesnt give them an edge over anyone. Plus, neither one of them are pro-combat teams. If you havent notice, there is at least one pro combat uni team in the demo. FSU, Mizzou, OSU, Clemsons are actually pro combats. Im not hating, but im just letting you know.
actually, all the teams in the demo so far had pro combat uniform last year.

# 95 Lalangan @ 06/09/10 04:18 PM
Still praying for Oregon....

# 96 YungPat97 @ 06/09/10 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by they call me kevin
Something tells me the Tigers will win this matchup.
hahaha creative i like it

# 97 sportzbro @ 06/09/10 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakty
Is it too much to ask that PC teams get color swaps on their base layer vapors like...I don't know...real life?
Yea I am hoping while selecting the cleats colors that this option is available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikefan24
Final two teams should be Georgia Tech v Iowa.. GT for obv reasons and Iowa to show that they finally got our uni's and field right..
Haha, no doubt. That would be sweet if Iowa was in the demo.

# 98 BraveHeart @ 06/09/10 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConVick
Of course he is...he's black
real talk.

# 99 jmik58 @ 06/09/10 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Run & Shoot used motion back in the day... but not anymore. June Jones has talked about this, you can find videos of it on YouTube. Basically instead of motioning they {SMU/Hawaii} will just line up in Trips...

They used to run motion to determine the defense... Man or Zone. Not anymore though. Here he is talking about it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efLE5JyskU8
June Jones is running the "June Jones" version of Run&Shoot. The basic principle of what the Run&Shoot remains as I stated.

# 100 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/09/10 05:38 PM
Well no NC this time around I guess. But I love Clemson. SoI guess I will play as them I guess. Nice screen shots. Thanks alot for the info Steveo.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.