Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Check out the latest NCAA Football 11 news.

Quote:
"Both the Xbox 360 and PS3 demos will be released on Monday, June 14th. By playing each of the 4 match ups, you will unlock those teams Pro Combat uniforms for use in the full retail version of the game. By sharing the demo with a friend, you will unlock 3 more uniforms: VT, LSU, & TCU."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 The GIGGAS @ 06/11/10 10:39 AM
How does one share a demo? Dammit, I hate the VT pro combats, but I must have them.

# 2 huntt26 @ 06/11/10 10:39 AM
Any idea how to share a demo with friends? Do they actually have to download it too, or can I just choose to share, pick a friend, and then boom. done.

# 3 Watson @ 06/11/10 10:40 AM
WTF?

What do we do if we don't have a Live connection?

# 4 berad88 @ 06/11/10 10:40 AM
I was also wondering how a demo is supposed to be shared.

# 5 Dr Death @ 06/11/10 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
Perhaps you "suggest" it to friends on your friend list... ???

# 6 Blaise @ 06/11/10 10:42 AM
if its like tiger 11, there's an option to invite friends to demo. You get points for just inviting ppl, and points if they dl it. I'm assuming it will work in a similar fashion

# 7 Dr Death @ 06/11/10 10:45 AM
Not sure if everyone saw it or not, but last night they posted on their FB page that all throughout the day today they will be giving out Demo News. Holding out hope we hear of 4 or 5 minute quarters. Anyway, keep an eye on their FB page w/ the link I provided above.

# 8 Watson @ 06/11/10 10:49 AM
This is just uncalled for on EA's part.

# 9 J-Unit40 @ 06/11/10 10:49 AM
What's this about facebook? I don't fb at all. If it allows me to get more NCAA11 goodies.

# 10 Watson @ 06/11/10 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
What's this about facebook? I don't fb at all. If it allows me to get more NCAA11 goodies.
Quote:
Both the Xbox 360 and PS3 demos will be released on Monday, June 14th. By playing each of the 4 match ups, you will unlock those teams Pro Combat uniforms for use in the full retail version of the game. By sharing the demo with a friend, you will unlock 3 more uniforms: VT, LSU, & TCU.

I don't get why they have to complicate this.

# 11 Scrapps @ 06/11/10 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Not sure if everyone saw it or not, but last night they posted on their FB page that all throughout the day today they will be giving out Demo News. Holding out hope we hear of 4 or 5 minute quarters. Anyway, keep an eye on their FB page w/ the link I provided above.
I'm pretty sure I read on Pastapadre's site, that qtr length would be between 2-4 minutes. Obviously, I'm hoping for 4. Is really hard to get into any sort of flow of the game with 2 minute qtr's (4 minute halves).

# 12 huntt26 @ 06/11/10 10:53 AM
Yeah, you'd think they would just come IN the game.

# 13 toine2983 @ 06/11/10 10:59 AM
Quote:
Both the Xbox 360 and PS3 demos will be released on Monday, June 14th. By playing each of the 4 match ups, you will unlock those teams Pro Combat uniforms for use in the full retail version of the game. By sharing the demo with a friend, you will unlock 3 more uniforms: VT, LSU, & TCU.

Why is all of this even necessary in order to have these jerseys available in the game ?

# 14 WKUweather @ 06/11/10 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
This is just uncalled for on EA's part.
Agreed. I don't have a Live connection, but my brother does so I guess I will use his. Bad decision on EA's part.

# 15 myownsun @ 06/11/10 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BooShay
Very smart move by the NCAA team. By inviting three people it will get more Ppl aware and interested in the game
Agreed,Absolutely brilliant

# 16 speedy43 @ 06/11/10 11:04 AM
they'll probably have this as DLC later on down the line for $5 or something

# 17 cowboykmoney @ 06/11/10 11:09 AM
So we have to be pimped out by EA and get more people to go online in order to get the rest of the PC's? WOW I've never felt so used in my life..

# 18 coogrfan @ 06/11/10 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...e-Pro-Combatsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdj
If you are wondering what 'sharing news of the demo' means, it is similar to what EA SPORTS did with Tiger Woods 11 this year. They will be an area on the main menu to 'share with friend.' This then pulls up your friends list and you manually select which friends you would like to send a pre-composed message about the demo via XBL & PSN.

# 19 Watson @ 06/11/10 11:10 AM
Can I take my Hard drive, bring it to somebody who does have a connection and play the demo there, and then use them on my hard drive? Trying to work around this.

# 20 moylan1234 @ 06/11/10 11:11 AM
Okay I'm confused about several things: first to the people saying they have no live connect, how do you get the demo? don't you need live to download it?

And second WTF EA just give us the jerseys why make your customers jump through hoops? what's next if we don't tell 5 friends about the game we only get 3 teambuilder slots?

« Previous1234567Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.