Home
Gran Turismo 5 News Post

Check out the new pre-E3 Gran Turismo 5 trailer.

Game: Gran Turismo 5Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 16 - View All
Gran Turismo 5 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 rspencer86 @ 06/12/10 12:41 AM

Can't wait. Damn that looked good.

# 2 DubTrey1 @ 06/12/10 01:15 AM
Looks nice and I bet it will play even nicer - I am just a bit disappointed in the lack of damage models in the game... IMO, I just wish they had the Codemasters damage engine and this game would be a dream. Just my 2 cents.

# 3 TreyIM2 @ 06/12/10 11:16 AM
I keep trying to tell myself not to buy this when it comes out because I really won't play it but this game is GORGEOUS and I need it in my game library. I'll see how I feel around release day.

# 4 jtott @ 06/12/10 12:19 PM
I'm kind of tired of all the screen shots and videos of this game..... it's just a tease. Release the game already! Before we all start losing interest. I remember when this game was suppose to come out with the LAUNCH of the ps3... how many years has that been? Too long!

# 5 Blzer @ 06/12/10 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtott
I'm kind of tired of all the screen shots and videos of this game..... it's just a tease. Release the game already! Before we all start losing interest. I remember when this game was suppose to come out with the LAUNCH of the ps3... how many years has that been? Too long!
I don't really know how you can "lose interest" in this game. This game could come out in five months or in five years... it won't change how I feel about wanting to play it.

# 6 jtott @ 06/12/10 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
I don't really know how you can "lose interest" in this game. This game could come out in five months or in five years... it won't change how I feel about wanting to play it.
Gran Turismo has been my favorite game on The Playstation.... I'm just a frustrated gamer.... The love is still there for this game.

# 7 Hollywoods_Finest @ 06/12/10 02:48 PM
this game is epic. i suggest everyone join gtplanet.com its really large community for gt5. before this game comes out im going to build a cockpit for my logitech g27 wheel its going to be epic. i dont know if ill be able to play another game for a few months when this is released.

# 8 Hollywoods_Finest @ 06/12/10 02:48 PM
sorry just woke up saying epic a lot lol

# 9 Perfect Zero @ 06/12/10 09:46 PM
The only thing new I see is that the Rome circuit is in the game. I'm really ready for this to come out. There are only two things I play online: shooter games and racing games.

# 10 strock33 @ 06/16/10 02:34 PM
cant wait for this game!!

# 11 ExtremeGamer @ 06/16/10 08:34 PM
I'm seeing it on G4 right now with a hands on preview. Looks no where near the Nascar trailer from before. Not even close.

Still looks great, but that trailer was obviously very doctored up.

# 12 Aggies7 @ 06/17/10 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
I'm seeing it on G4 right now with a hands on preview. Looks no where near the Nascar trailer from before. Not even close.

Still looks great, but that trailer was obviously very doctored up.
Im hoping the Nascar racing is nice...been without a game for awhile.

# 13 jtott @ 06/18/10 10:24 AM
NO "inside the car view"? Is this true? That's the one main reason I like Forza 3... because of the cockpit view when driving... I like to see what each car has on the inside. This is truly disappointing. I know that they said that there will be 200 premium cars with the cockpit view .... BUT 800 without it!!

# 14 Blzer @ 06/19/10 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtott
NO "inside the car view"? Is this true? That's the one main reason I like Forza 3... because of the cockpit view when driving... I like to see what each car has on the inside. This is truly disappointing. I know that they said that there will be 200 premium cars with the cockpit view .... BUT 800 without it!!
I don't think they said that, I think they just said that the interior is one generic look instead of having a unique design like those 200 premium cars will have.

# 15 rspencer86 @ 06/19/10 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
I don't think they said that, I think they just said that the interior is one generic look instead of having a unique design like those 200 premium cars will have.
Yeah, that's what I got from it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.