Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

For those of you that can't view the videos from OS, check out and subscribe to our Youtube page.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 K_GUN @ 06/17/10 09:03 PM
i'm sorry...

but that is just so sweet....the one handed grab AND the toe swipe

# 2 packabacka19 @ 06/17/10 09:04 PM
That was a sick video.

How did the Saints lose the challenge though?

# 3 TreyIM2 @ 06/17/10 09:05 PM
That's one I definitely haven't seen yet. NICE!

# 4 Scott @ 06/17/10 09:09 PM
Wow, that was sick.

# 5 raiders81tim @ 06/17/10 09:15 PM
Very nice.

# 6 Shawnj86 @ 06/17/10 09:15 PM
That was real nice

# 7 Netherscourge @ 06/17/10 09:20 PM
And once again not a single player or referee on the sideline flinched as the receiver flys THROUGH them as he goes out of bounds...

# 8 adub88 @ 06/17/10 09:22 PM
I actually saw something like that in NCAA, glad it's in Madden, i'm still leaning toward NCAA right now for the first time. I may just wait till I play the Madden demo to make my final decision.

# 9 bigfnjoe96 @ 06/17/10 09:22 PM
They should clear the screen during the Challenge Replay so we can see the feet.

# 10 at23steelers @ 06/17/10 09:25 PM
"The ruling on the field is upheld." Haha, who says that? It was an awesome catch though. Surprised he was able to challenge it. Nice camera angles too. Just wish you could choose what to challenge!

# 11 myownsun @ 06/17/10 09:46 PM
Tight as vice grips,keep em coming steve!

# 12 maddenps2 @ 06/17/10 09:52 PM
I hate to be negative, but I must. It's pretty disheartening that we have to get excited about a sideline toe drag catch after waiting over half a decade of next-gen development.

# 13 Brandwin @ 06/17/10 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
I hate to be negative, but I must. It's pretty disheartening that we have to get excited about a sideline toe drag catch after waiting over half a decade of next-gen development.
So we can't be excited it's in, but if it wasn't in we could complain about it not being in? I don't care how long overdue it is, I'm glad it's in.

Nice video!

# 14 khaliib @ 06/17/10 09:57 PM
As a former DB who've tried out at the Pro level, it angers me to DB's in Madden give so much room during catch animations. The DB in this vid looks lost. The windows are sooooo small at the pro level, the DB should be closer to the WR. That's the kind of space you get at the college level, not the pro's.

# 15 maddenps2 @ 06/17/10 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
So we can't be excited it's in, but if it wasn't in we could complain about it not being in? I don't care how long overdue it is, I'm glad it's in.

Nice video!
I didn't say that, I think it's un-fathomable that we had to wait so long to be excited about something as basic as sideline catches.

# 16 SoxFan01605 @ 06/17/10 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
lol...must you?

Jokes aside, I agree to a point, but it could just not be in the game still. At least it's something positive added. At some point we have to judge it by its improvements over their previous games and not against their past failures. Not saying that makes Madden 11 great or even something I want to buy...just a bit more realistic a standard IMO.

As for the catch itself, I thought it looked very good. I like how he dragged it. Hopefully the have a few different animations for sideline catches. NCAA handles the boundaries very well, so I have some hope there.

# 17 splff3000 @ 06/17/10 10:08 PM
Now that was nice!!! I can't say nothing bad about that.

# 18 boooey @ 06/17/10 10:28 PM
i liked everything i saw except for the actual ruling of the challenge.. its just like last year... its just so anti-climactic..

all you see is some text on the screen "The ruling on the field was upheld"
what the heck is that?

I want to see the ref under the hood, then run out to the field and make the announcement, and then I want the crowd reaction to the ruling.

its so frustrating that they just never seem to get anything 100% right..
am i being too nitpicky here? Am i asking for too much?

# 19 sportyguyfl31 @ 06/17/10 10:39 PM
Any hope of getting a video of a deep ball?

I hope that nonsense of the WR jogging off of the LOS is gone.

# 20 Hassan Darkside @ 06/17/10 10:47 PM
Looks good but once again I'm disappointed at the camera views in the replay, couldn't even see the feet. The animation's sweet though, hopefully we don't see it all the time like that David Tyree catch.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.